5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
So basically option 1 or 3 if you want harem and 2 or 4 if you want ntr/cuck/sharing/corruption/etc.
I'm guessing option 4 will win in the end given the direction things have been going even with the attempts to try to reel it back a bit.

fumlyat

Sep 2, 2019
just had a thought, probably an exaggeration and it wasn't intended to be like that, but still - you can't spell "au naturel" without "ntr"

fumlyat

Sep 2, 2019
you can't spell PS without NTR
come on, it's not like all of their works are like that. the only thing that comes to mind is the beginning of TSB, but i may be mistaken. i get the disappointment with au naturel - am starting to really dislike the main characters there

Last edited:

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
the only thing that comes to mind is
: TSB (not only ToT) , Fading starlet, Midnight Terror, Shamefull proposition, My dirty Valentine, Dreaming of Gloria, Midnight snack, Lost in the woods all have at least one of those 3 --- blackmail/rape/NTR. Only comic i can think of that is exception is Milf Mansion.

fumlyat

Sep 2, 2019
: TSB (not only ToT) , Fading starlet, Midnight Terror, Shamefull proposition, My dirty Valentine, Dreaming of Gloria, Midnight snack, Lost in the woods all have at least one of those 3 --- blackmail/rape/NTR. Only comic i can think of that is exception is Milf Mansion.
yep, i withdraw my statement. forgot to take a look into 2d/3d comic folder, now i know better

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Well I feel like option 4 has more of a possibility to develop Brandi as a character considering she lands on the island as someone who's totally against the whole nudity/openness of everyone on the island and gradually opens up as the comic goes on. Dylan is already on board with everything from day 1 and his only development really comes from accepting Brandi's decision to be more "free." Buuut there may be some bias here considering I enjoy playing female protag games more nowadays.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Well I feel like option 4 has more of a possibility to develop Brandi as a character considering she lands on the island as someone who's totally against the whole nudity/openness of everyone on the island and gradually opens up as the comic goes on. Dylan is already on board with everything from day 1 and his only development really comes from accepting Brandi's decision to be more "free." Buuut there may be some bias here considering I enjoy playing female protag games more nowadays.
He says option 3 and 4 would feature a new story just set in the same 'universe' as the existing comic so it likely won't play out the same way. It's hard to imagine a game that would have the mother as the MC that wouldn't also include ntr/cuck/cheating/swinging/corruption/etc. Since people would be playing for the lewd scenes he would basically have to have her sleeping around with various people and not just the son (if at all) in order to make sure he checks all the various kinks/fetishes off the checklist and also because it would offer the chance to have more scenes in general (I'm guessing people who want her as the MC don't want to see her only having sex with the son). It's possible any new story that features her as the MC might not include the son at all so it's basically just her doing as she pleases with no strings attached and no conscience to deal with. However this seems unlikely and I think we can mostly agree the choices boil down to son harem or mom ntr.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

sirsir_sir

Sep 16, 2021
New Au Naturel pool:

What kind of Au Naturel game would you like? I've been asked by a lot of people to make a game based on Au Naturel ever since I started making the comics, and now I am seriously considering it as I am looking for ways to make Au Naturel a more interactive experience and give you guys new ways of interacting with the characters. If you have any suggestions or feedback I would love to hear your ideas!

Options :

1 Play as a new male character - interact the characters from the comic

2 Play as a new MILF character - interact the characters from the comic

3 Play as Dylan when he first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics

4 Play as Brandi when she first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics

5 No game - I prefer to just read the comics

also OKAY with 5

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
He says option 3 and 4 would feature a new story just set in the same 'universe' as the existing comic so it likely won't play out the same way. It's hard to imagine a game that would have the mother as the MC that wouldn't also include ntr/cuck/cheating/swinging/corruption/etc. Since people would be playing for the lewd scenes he would basically have to have her sleeping around with various people and not just the son (if at all) in order to make sure he checks all the various kinks/fetishes off the checklist and also because it would offer the chance to have more scenes in general (I'm guessing people who want her as the MC don't want to see her only having sex with the son). It's possible any new story that features her as the MC might not include the son at all so it's basically just her doing as she pleases with no strings attached and no conscience to deal with. However this seems unlikely and I think we can mostly agree the choices boil down to son harem or mom ntr.
Yeah I guess we'll see how it turns out. I like Brandi's character model so I think it would be fun to play as her.

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Timmy Strikes Back 6
Long wait is allmost over:
PS : "Here is a sneak peek of the cover of Timmy Strikes Back 6, the first pages should be out in the next couple of days."
MILF on cover is first mom he seduced ,way back in TSB 1 (Mrs. Denning), but enhanced

Last edited:

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
SSA poll ended:
What kind of Au Naturel game would you like?

Play as a new male character - interact the characters from the comic 120 (52.17%)
Play as a new MILF character - interact the characters from the comic 2 (00.87%)
Play as Dylan when he first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics 34 (14.78%)
Play as Brandi when she first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics 30 (13.04%)
No game - I prefer to just read the comics 46 (20.0%)
232 votes total (from 689 subs total)

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
SSA poll ended:
What kind of Au Naturel game would you like?

Play as a new male character - interact the characters from the comic 120 (52.17%)
Play as a new MILF character - interact the characters from the comic 2 (00.87%)
Play as Dylan when he first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics 34 (14.78%)
Play as Brandi when she first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics 30 (13.04%)
No game - I prefer to just read the comics 46 (20.0%)
232 votes total (from 689 subs total)
Interesting

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes