5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
so there’s the NTR

A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating/unfaithfulness in a relationship in an adult-oriented real-life video, manga, or anime. The person that cheats is initially forced against their will (either physically, by being blackmailed, or by the influence of an ingested or injected mind-altering substance) by the instigator(s)/perpetrator(s) to participate in a sexual encounter but then is mind-bended to enjoy and/or accept the experience. Also, the cheater often is not fond of the instigator(s) before the encounter and may state that they love their significant other at any time in the story, but ends up deciding to continue the affair with the instigator(s) afterwards. The victim (the person being cheating on) is usually unaware of the betrayal by the cheater, and the instigator(s) if the victim knows him, her, or them.

so how many points from definition applies to Au naturel?

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021

A term used for a story theme that focuses on a particular type of cheating/ in a relationship in an adult-oriented real-life video, manga, or anime. The person that cheats is initially forced against their will (either physically, by being blackmailed, or by the influence of an ingested or injected mind-altering substance) by (s)/perpetrator(s) to participate in a sexual encounter but then is mind-bended to enjoy and/or accept the experience. Also, the cheater often is not fond of the instigator(s) before the encounter and may state that they love their significant other at any time in the story, but ends up deciding to continue the affair with the instigator(s) afterwards. The victim (the person being cheating on) is usually unaware of the betrayal by the cheater, and the instigator(s) if the victim knows him, her, or them.

so how many points from definition applies to Au naturel?
Everyone has a different idea of what constitutes NTR and I don't think there will ever be an agreed upon consensus. Based on this definition you could probably apply quite a few of these points to the story.

- Forced against their will. Check
- Starts to enjoy it. Check
- Not fond of the instigator. Check
- Says they love the other person but continues. Check

4 out of the 6 points in this definition would apply to the story. I know they aren't in a relationship in the traditional couple sense but they do have a relationship and the points are still valid in terms of their relationship as mother/son. I mean there are many NTR anime/manga/VN/etc that show a guys mother being stolen/corrupted in the same way a married guy gets NTR'd.
Personally I find that tweet from PS hilarious. Writes a chapter where the MC is furious at the sex he witnesses but "everyone is happy and enjoying the sex!"
Lol

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
So I just found this author and his stuff last night and read Au Naturel, can anyone tell me how often new chapters get released? just a general idea

PS: Just to throw my hat in the ring but I really do hope he doesnt go the "Dylan Cuck" route with this, I know he hasnt so far but CH10 had me a bit worried

fumlyat

Sep 2, 2019
So I just found this author and his stuff last night and read Au Naturel, can anyone tell me how often new chapters get released? just a general idea
well chapter 10 started somewhere at the end of november 2021 and ended somewhere at the end of april 2022. So approximately 4 months per chapter, i think.
PS: Just to throw my hat in the ring but I really do hope he doesnt go the "Dylan Cuck" route with this, I know he hasnt so far but CH10 had me a bit worried
Don't worry he won't be "cucked". They'll resolve their drama and start enjoying the sex, so Brandi could finally get fucked by Gina's husband with his gigantic cock (or maby even dp'ed, wow) while Dylan has sex with some unnamed bimbo we saw in chapter 11

Reactions: Sirren and Gajo99

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
well chapter 10 started somewhere at the end of november 2021 and ended somewhere at the end of april 2022. So approximately 4 months per chapter, i think.

Don't worry he won't be "cucked". They'll resolve their drama and start enjoying the sex, so Brandi could finally get fucked by Gina's husband with his gigantic cock (or maby even dp'ed, wow) while Dylan has sex with some unnamed bimbo we saw in chapter 11
Thx, as for Brandi well im not crazy about that either but better than the alternative I suppose, if im being honest id like Dylan to complete the "arc" he seems to be on and become the best sex Brandi has but oh well author decides

Reactions: fumlyat

fumlyat

Sep 2, 2019
Chapter 10 took that long (25.11.-08.04.) because it is 200 pages long,chapters at average are 100-110 pages,PS post 10 pages per week,so chapter takes 2-3 months.
Wait, does it mean that it's been going for about 2 years?

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes