5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
SSA poll ended:
What kind of Au Naturel game would you like?

Play as a new male character - interact the characters from the comic 120 (52.17%)
Play as a new MILF character - interact the characters from the comic 2 (00.87%)
Play as Dylan when he first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics 34 (14.78%)
Play as Brandi when she first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics 30 (13.04%)
No game - I prefer to just read the comics 46 (20.0%)
232 votes total (from 689 subs total)

Chazz1239

Nov 14, 2018
SSA poll ended:

Play as a new male character - interact the characters from the comic 120 (52.17%)
Play as a new MILF character - interact the characters from the comic 2 (00.87%)
Play as Dylan when he first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics 34 (14.78%)
Play as Brandi when she first arrives on the island - but with a new story based the comics 30 (13.04%)
Interesting

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
SSA poll ended:

Not sure I'd enjpy being the one to cuck Dylan, but I'd cuck Rory for sure

Joejackson

Apr 21, 2020
SSA poll ended:

Certainly 1:p:geek:

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
Just occurred to me that pages 2&3 of ch11 could be PS own thoughts about Au Naturel and ch10. He thinks that (reaction to) ch10 was mess,but just like Brandi he doesnt see his fault. He is regreting writing incest story,but he is aware that other kind of story would be boring and way less income. Just like Brandi is tasted sex and want more,he is tasted money and want more. Both dont understand why ppl/Dylan are selfish and pissed because they didnt did anything wrong.

fumlyat

Sep 2, 2019
Just occurred to me that pages 2&3 of ch11 could be PS own thoughts about Au Naturel and ch10. He thinks that (reaction to) ch10 was mess,but just like Brandi he doesnt see his fault. He is regreting writing incest story,but he is aware that other kind of story would be boring and way less income. Just like Brandi is tasted sex and want more,he is tasted money and want more. Both dont understand why ppl/Dylan are selfish and pissed because they didnt did anything wrong.
if that's the case - what's the point of him sticking with the "i have to get better in sex and do some training for Brandi" arc for Dylan though? could've cucked him and be done with it, or make them go their separate paths with occasional sharing and fucking

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Trile3

Aug 11, 2020
if that's the case - what's the point of him sticking with the "i have to get better in sex and do some training for Brandi" arc for Dylan though? could've cucked him and be done with it, or make them go their separate paths with occasional sharing and fucking
Either of that routes will make some of subs leave. He is trying to please all subs,ch10 was rushed because he was trying to "give ppl action they need" and now he is trying to do damage control. Ppl who made AN big doesnt like what it become,story isnt logical at all and explanation at end of ch10 are lame.There is saying "Dont try to find sense in flight of confused bird"

tiger5676

Oct 3, 2017
no all the people on here think the author is there for them. ' i dont like the way the story is going ' another way of saying ' i dont have to listen your opinion but YOU BETTER LISTEN TO MINE OR ELSE ' he or she is the author. dont like the story. dont read. I know the next one who probably be childish and say i dont agree with you and give me an empty confusing post that is just someone talking to hear themselves talk. ' i hear words but nothing is coming out. lights are on but no one is home '

Apr 18, 2018
If you don't like the art, then don't read it, and of course don't pay for it - but stop bitching about it not being "your cup of tea!"
The author has every right to do whatever he wants, as long as he didn't conn you into giving him money - e.g. promising "No Forced Entry" so you pay him, but then putting it in anyway (or vice versa).
Just like on another thread ("Saving Paula") the dev explained EXACTLY what he's going to do as far as NTR goes (or doesn't), but some guys still attacked him and his work BEFORE HE DID ANYTHING, accusing him of doing NTR (like it's an offence); some guys telling others who supported him that they're being lied to (which they definitely were not); and others just generally bitching that he doesn't do exactly what they want - on a site that you don't even pay for the content!
The artist owes you nothing, unless you're a paying customer - and even then, only if he took your money after he promised you a specific thing.

fumlyat

Sep 2, 2019
Author has every right to do whatever he wants, people have every right to criticize what they don't like. For example: chapter 10 - Brandi thinks to herself, that even though she may fuck anyone on the island, Dylan is the guy she can "settle down with and spend the rest of life", chapter 11 - Brandi thinks this was all a mistake. This writing is hilarious. This is a discussion, we discuss things. I doubt that PS is sitting here, reading comments and worrying that what he's making is dumb in people's eyes.

Reactions: xMythic117x
Apr 18, 2018
Author has every right to do whatever he wants, people have every right to criticize what they don't like. For example: chapter 10 - Brandi thinks to herself, that even though she may fuck anyone on the island, Dylan is the guy she can "settle down with and spend the rest of life", chapter 11 - Brandi thinks this was all a mistake. This writing is hilarious. This is a discussion, we discuss things. I doubt that PS is sitting here, reading comments and worrying that what he's making is dumb in people's eyes.
I don't think there should be a problem criticizing anything - especially on a forum. That's what it's for.
But while there are people who give valid criticism, and even give examples and explain their reasoning, there are others who seem to think that what they like is what everybody else should like, and what all devs should do - or else.
That was the case with the anti-NTR fanatics on the "Saving Paula" thread: some of them blew a gasket after the Dev explained that the NTR for Paula will be avoidable depending on the player's actions, and that there simply will be competition for her heart (she has a BEAUTIFUL "heart," by the way ;) ).
I mean, the guy told you EXACTLY (it was a LONG discussion...) what he's going to do, others just loved the game and the character design, so if you still don't like it - just leave that thread, and play another game.
I guess I thought the same happened here, and blew off.
I should have checked better before commenting.

xMythic117x

Feb 15, 2022
Well, if he said there won't be any NTR, then it's a bit of a problem...:unsure:
I believe he has said in the past that there won’t be any NTR moments in Au Naturel.
Here’s a screen cap from one of PS’s replies on twitter. ”For there to be NTR, there has to be jealousy”.

IIRC Brandi did what she did in ch10 because of jealousy...so there’s the NTR.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes