5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So far so good, Timmy his dad. :LOL:
No NTR in sight.
I don't know man, he is just a poll away.:poop:

We all know how those Patreon polls go. If NTR wins you get NTR, if NTR loses you get NTR. :KEK:

I mean, at this point what purpose does Timmy's dad returning serves the plot? At this point Timmy's mom has already gone down the slut path because the dad is an asshole (she already tried to cheat at the start of the story and ended up being the towns bicycle), so the other woman he can act upon is Timmy's girl or to a lesser degree Timmy's MILF harem. He will either just be present serving no role in the story or he will be used for "drama" to "make things more interesting" by fucking things up for Timmy.

кролик

May 22, 2020
Interesting news about a orgy on the beach . Maybe Brandy's sister will have time for it. And there is also a homo wandering somewhere , with in huge cock. Will he also participate?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
So is the story now shifting to the dad? Timmy pretty much achieved his goal and has each of the other mother's doesn't he? The other sons agreed to stop assaulting his mom and posting the vids they have right?
As mentioned previously, there aren't many ways the story can go now that the dad was introduced. Dad screws Timmy gf or his milfs.
Kind of feels like it might take an Au Naturel chapter 10 style detour lol.

Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
Did you guys forget what Timmy's Mom asked her to do? She's having Becky bait him so that they have proof of infidelity so that she can leave him without being completely destitute.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Did you guys forget what Timmy's Mom asked her to do? She's having Becky bait him so that they have proof of infidelity so that she can leave him without being completely destitute.
If it's going to be as simple as that, it would take half a comic to accomplish that. Heck it could be done in 2 or 3 panels. How long and/or difficult could it be for her to bait him and get evidence and in general that's not a very interesting story arc. It doesn't make sense to introduce him if that's going to be the case. The other story lines are winding down now so the introduction of a new character seems to signal a new on-going plot thread. The best way to create any drama or tension is for him to come into some kind of conflict with Timmy which would only happen with his gf or one of the older ladies (also his mom to a lesser degree). Don't get me wrong I made the comment above in jest and not really expecting it to happen but wouldn't be totally surprised if things veered into that direction. Kind of like Fool me once, shame on me..... etc

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes