Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
So... Let me get this right. The ending of this game is saying that mc is going to become a monster like his father once did? Also there is a scene where mc gets fucked in front of his father's grave? Is there any good ending to this game? As much as I love futa content this level of humiliation is just too much lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Btw, is there a way to avoid having Mei Ling as my companion? Beating and blood is just too much for me. In the CG there is literally a scene where Mei Ling beat the shit out of MC.
Not that i know of. The story is pretty linear. You can prob hold down the ctrl or z to skip through the scene if you wanted

Reactions: Webthespider

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
So... Let me get this right. The ending of this game is saying that mc is going to become a monster like his father once did? Also there is a scene where mc gets fucked in front of his father's grave? Is there any good ending to this game? As much as I love futa content this level of humiliation is just too much lol.
The creators of this game, Sadistic Alice, are notoriously brutal in their endings, it's fairly hardcore in terms of femdom (even if the art can be deceiving). As far as I know, there is no "good ending", it's meant to be a slow descent into "hell" for the MC.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Guys, im making an edit of this game, where i go through the files and add a teleport after most events. Since i failed to complete this game after the ship free roam section two separate times, it's about time.

Also im making the mama's panties an item that disables random encounters while making most boss battles non-game over events. Stay classy and i'll upload it tomorrow or later.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Here you go guys, tell me if you encounter a bug or get stuck. Decided to release it before playing through it in a single sitting (i had to play sections while editing them so it works).
Link -

Changes
- Teleported to every event (specialy useful in the ship section where i quit the game twice last year)
- Mama's panties disable random encounters pick it up after first teleport.
- Most boss fights are set to continue even if you lose.
- All minor scenes in caves and towns are shown to you because i personally found them hot.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here you go guys, tell me if you encounter a bug or get stuck. Decided to release it before playing through it in a single sitting (i had to play sections while editing them so it works).
Link - Mega

Changes
- Teleported to every event (specialy useful in the ship dection where i quit the game twice last year)
- All minor scenes in caves and towns are shown to you because i personally found them hot.
Thank you for your edit of this gem :)

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022
Link - Mega

Changes
- Teleported to every event (specialy useful in the ship dection where i quit the game twice last year)
Thank you kind stranger.
I tested it and it seems to not working. I am not sure If I did it right, i just simply copied pasted all your files to mine.

So far, None of the features you mentioned works. After wearing Mama's panties I still got random encounters throughout the world, and I couldn't find a way to teleport to anywhere. Can you specify the instructions?

Jul 21, 2019
Thank you kind stranger.
I tested it and it seems to not working. I am not sure If I did it right, i just simply copied pasted all your files to mine.

So far, None of the features you mentioned works. After wearing Mama's panties I still got random encounters throughout the world, and I couldn't find a way to teleport to anywhere. Can you specify the instructions?
For me it worked when you use the save file that's included.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Thank you kind stranger.

For me it worked when you use the save file that's included.
did you download my mega file? if not please do.

Here's a test, your mom should be hopping and will teleport you outside. If not you got the wrong version. here's the Data file if you dont want to download the whole thing. (if my mega file was wrong feel free to tell me so i can try reuploading)
1.PNG 2.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Webthespider

Webthespider

Nov 7, 2022

Here's a test, your mom should be hopping and will teleport you outside. If not you got the wrong version. here's the Data file if you dont want to download the whole thing. (if my mega file was wrong feel free to tell me so i can try reuploading)
View attachment 2798910 View attachment 2798909
It works! I don't know why it didn't work the first time, but now everything works as it should.
btw this mod is good!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred
Jul 21, 2019
Link - Mega

Changes
When I lose towards the Cum Troll it game overs. Did I miss a trigger for it? Also here's the save file for it.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
When I lose towards the Cum Troll it game overs. Did I miss a trigger for it? Also here's the save file for it.
Well, i did say most fights. Use the shaving slice skill to one hit. *Updated data in post*

View attachment 2798910 View attachment 2798909

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes