Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
Hey right... I had thought that both Gina, Hilda and Meo Ling would sacrifice and kill their own son; but it had never crossed my mind to see Aheru as the husband of Gina, Hilda and Meo Ling; In fact, I was the same and at the same time I found it very curious the way in which the game makes us believe that first of all we are the leader of the team but in reality we are nothing more than the toy and the slave of them and the other characters like Captain Fuck, also unfortunately Sadistic Alice I doubt that he will release an official sequel to Peniban Quest and more than to release this game if you go to his official page and then you go to his twitter you will see that the game was developed almost at the same time as Tsumugi -Sama, as from 2011-2012 it began its development and it was released until 2015, which makes an RPGM take a long time and seeing that 7 years have passed since the release of this great game... I doubt that unfortunately there will not be a sequel besides that The artist is not one to make sequels or for her NV, much less will she do it with this RPGM, in addition to when it was in development, even Peniban Quest had already announced that she was working on H no Saimin, which would be her new and last NV of mine moment that was also budgeted to come out in 2017 but due to time factors and personal issues of the artist it ended up delaying the game until 2019; and from there, unfortunately, he disappeared from twitter and from everything... his last post on his twitter was in close dates or about a few days after having released his last work, which was the aforementioned Visual Novel of H no Saimin or also called Sucubos Hypnosis , so at the moment it seems that there will be no new work by Majikoro or NV, much less a new RPGM; but well, thank you for creating a very good Femdom RPGM and now, so as not to make this message too long, I'd also like to thank you for giving me those recommendations, so I'll try them as soon as I have time.
And a quick question that I don't know if you have the answer to but it is the following: do you know how to complete the encyclopedia of monsters 100%? I was able to complete it up to 96% but from there I was missing about 8 monsters that I could never face them since I have no idea where they are located or what areas they spawn in, so I appreciate if you know where they are so I can look for them and complete the encyclopedia; By the way, looking at the full save of the game, I realized that the person in that game also managed to complete the encyclopedia up to 96% since the same monsters that I am missing from him too, but well, I hope you can help me with that question and now if I don't extend this comment any longer xd
Well, we should open a suggestion about games like this one or something, maybe there are hidden gems somewhere that we didn't yet find.

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
Well, we should open a suggestion about games like this one or something, maybe there are hidden gems somewhere that we didn't yet find.
Let's not exaggerate in that of diamonds either xd, in fact I don't think there are things like that just like it's impossible to beat Dominatrix-Sama in the end, since it arrives at a point that will hit you with 9999 damage weakening you instantly although mmm it could be possible with the help of some RPGM game editor to modify the statistics and make us increase our attack and even hold those 9999 but... I don't think it will change anything on the contrary or the game gives us the battle as lost either the game crashes and closes afterwards; so mmm for that part I don't think anything of that xd, what if it is that if you see the game files that are not hidden in fact in the folders themselves visible if you explore them are the sprites of the enemies of the game and between one of there is a kind of succubus sea serpent and another enemy that I suppose is the boss called the Lamia, so yes or if they must be enemies I don't know how secret they are but you are really right about that, a forum should be opened where they know there are people who know of some way to fight with those enemies or bosses; Because honestly I was one of those who squeezed the game to where everything was visible and also talked to all the npcs and even explored everything visible on the map, so for that part I don't think I missed it because I was rushed... So my 2 theories of unlocking these enemies is one that they are unlocked by some specific method which without knowing what that possible method is because it is very difficult to guess :/ or the other is that they appear randomly in a certain place on the map but with very, very little ratio or chances of appearance which is even more difficult than the determined method but anyway... I hope someone one day reveals the way to be able to fight with these enemies because I really would like to complete the encyclopedia 100% :(

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
This game turns me on, not only that we are being raped multiple times by almost everyone throughout the journey in various sadistic ways by beautiful sadistic women, also our wives (?) kill and rape our own son? And I hope to find another femdom jrpg game equal to that one too but seems like there is not, this game is definitely one of the best jrpgs ever without a single doubt, I can recommend you The Last Man on Earth though, similar artstyle and an rpgm game too.
About that game that you recommended me, I already tried it and even finished it 100% lol but... I won't make this comment so long since this forum is about peniban quest and not about this game, but about my oonion of "The Last Man on Earth", is... let's see I won't be so critical and rude but... first a fairly short and mediocre game, its cg scenes, despite being equally short, some of them excited me a bit but... what makes me think the most are 2 things... first that this has been sold and marketed at a very expensive price... if you look at the dlsite for what the content of the game is, it is simply an exaggeration of price... and two Let's see, I appreciate that there is an OFFICIAL translation into English but... equally super mediocre :/ even THE END at the end is poorly written lol, and well other things to mention besides being short, mediocre and quite short cg scenes... it is first the super small map, the difficulty that is rather a hell to want to lose on purpose for s to play some cg scenes that defeating the enemies, that is, defeating both the enemies and the final boss is easier than taking a walk in the park xd, characters that will simply remain in my mind in a few days in oblivion and it doesn't make me sad at all that I will never see them again.
The only thing that stands out about this game is that at least it has a mediocre OFFICIAL translation, yes... but OFFICIAL!!! for this game lol, it has a memory room from the menu which is greatly appreciated and at least it's a mini RPGM which is simply the perfect game to spend a nice little time as such at least it took me exactly 3 hours to finish it so well... at least femdom is my favorite genre so just for being that I would say it's ACCEPTABLE, but anyway I won't extend this comment anymore and thank you very much again for the recommendation of that game ^_^

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
About that game that you recommended me, I already tried it and even finished it 100% lol but... I won't make this comment so long since this forum is about peniban quest and not about this game, but about my oonion of "The Last Man on Earth", is... let's see I won't be so critical and rude but... first a fairly short and mediocre game, its cg scenes, despite being equally short, some of them excited me a bit but... what makes me think the most are 2 things... first that this has been sold and marketed at a very expensive price... if you look at the dlsite for what the content of the game is, it is simply an exaggeration of price... and two Let's see, I appreciate that there is an OFFICIAL translation into English but... equally super mediocre :/ even THE END at the end is poorly written lol, and well other things to mention besides being short, mediocre and quite short cg scenes... it is first the super small map, the difficulty that is rather a hell to want to lose on purpose for s to play some cg scenes that defeating the enemies, that is, defeating both the enemies and the final boss is easier than taking a walk in the park xd, characters that will simply remain in my mind in a few days in oblivion and it doesn't make me sad at all that I will never see them again.
The only thing that stands out about this game is that at least it has a mediocre OFFICIAL translation, yes... but OFFICIAL!!! for this game lol, it has a memory room from the menu which is greatly appreciated and at least it's a mini RPGM which is simply the perfect game to spend a nice little time as such at least it took me exactly 3 hours to finish it so well... at least femdom is my favorite genre so just for being that I would say it's ACCEPTABLE, but anyway I won't extend this comment anymore and thank you very much again for the recommendation of that game ^_^
May Dominatrix-sama bless you!

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
I do not know if this counts as a secret, but looking to see what secrets since this game left me the ideade that some other secret hidden, this so to complete the game both in my game as this here that serves for those who only come for the cg, because in the encyclopedia of monsters was at 96% completed which gives me an idea that somewhere on the game map will be some hidden passageway or something that leads to a fight with some secret boss sucubo, in short... Today I started to investigate and unfortunately I didn't find where are the 6 remaining monsters that are missing to complete the encyclopedia at 100%, what I did find was a mini secret (I don't know if it really counts as a secret and it's not a big deal either, but I'm surprised that after 3 months of finishing the game, I haven't discovered it until now lol), as such this is found if anyone wants to see it in the Doma Temple (place where they turn Meo-Ling into a demon girl), behind the statue of Dominatrix-Sama you will enter a small room where there will be nothing much, just decoration and a chest that as an object will have some writings of Dominatrix-Sama that helps to increase the reason of Hilda and the rest. .. well that's it, it's not a big deal but I wanted to share it with you ^-^, maybe some of you already knew it or had discovered it, but if anything then I share it with you, hopefully if someone in this forum knows of another secret room or a possible secret boss I hope you share it too and that's all, I hope you like this mini secret hahaha
Temple Doma.png
Secret.png
Scriptures Dominatrix-Sama.png

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
I had forgotten to publish this as such this if I discovered it at the time playing and as such I would not know how to call this if another mini secret, irrelevant curiosity or a mini bug that Sadistic Alice (Majikoro) never fixed in any of the 2 versions (the output and 1.3 that included the memory room), well as such the curiosity is the following, in Fellamid that is that pyramid where the desert is and whose nearby city is Isis, that is to remind you in Fellamid is where the battle with those sadistic maid cats called Mina and Nina takes place, in that place before entering the pyramid you go to the right side and there will be a crater there if you go up you will see that you will have climbed to the second floor in the pyramid lol, but from there you can not do anything else bruh and there is another crater there but that if you can not climb... so basically it's like a bug that you forgot to repair and that makes you leave the map a little bit I don't know hahaha, but it's basically that, maybe many people discovered this as well as me during the adventure, but also in case someone didn't know it, here it is hahaha, so now I don't know anything else so I will try to discover another secret in peniban quest that I'm almost sure that even this game hides several things, also if someone knows another secret please share it and that's all ^-^
Curiosity Fellamid 1.png
Curiosity Fellamid 2.png
Curiosity Fellamid 3.png

Reactions: bazelgeuse
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes