Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Sadistic Alice studio, formerly Hiyokobanchou, is known for re-using assets a lot (not that that's necessarily a bad thing, mind you); I personally don't think any of their games are connected (apart from a few of the older Visual Novels), just re-used assets and characters.
Well, there's new CG of the hero from this game being fucked by Carmilla.

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

holokeu

Jun 1, 2021
Thanks for this, but why this save had missing CG? When the hero was raped by the mage woman only?

The CG that I'm talking about:
does anyone unlock this CG or it's just scraped in the folder?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Guys do you think that this game can be played a second time? I've been in depression since I've finished it because I can't find anything similar.
I know right? It's insane i just wish this game has a quest helper it's too easy to get confused and lose intrest in any sort of replay.

Reactions: Peniban

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
It fixed my psychology for a moment because I've been kinda depressed for a moment when I've first started to play it, at least for 20 hours it made me forget all of my problems and made me go to another world, the problem is there is no game that approaches to this game's quality.
This game has a special place in my heart, hentai games can be a masterpiece aswell and this game is the living proof, I tried Dragon Quest afterwards and didn't manage to like it although that one's just a parody...

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
Really, it's really well made and you can see how creators put a lot of effort in it, world building is so great that you want to speak with everyone in order to see what will they say because it makes you curious and literally every dialogue is more interesting than the other, and most importantly graphics and mechanics are pretty solid and well made, most of the RPGMAKER creators can't even do that while it's not that much of a thing.
Monster Girl Quest seems pretty overrated to me compared to this masterpiece, it's only liked because it has a decent story (and it's not even that great honestly).
And I don't even talk about the great atmosphere that makes you addicted to it, this game is an underrated masterpiece but I can understand why it's underrated and it doesn't appeal to everyone, but to those that it appeals, it's without a doubt a masterpiece.
The only problem is that it lacks the "female domination" tag while it's clearly the most femdom game I've ever seen, all the game is about a shota being hardcorely raped by milf women.
I would do everything in order to play a game like this one, but can't find... Seems that there is not.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
im gonna be honest i only played the first like, thirty minutes or so and then quit when i got my dick cut off.

i mean, yeah i know that's just flavor text for the move but that says a lot about the tone and i am just not into that chief

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
im gonna be honest i only played the first like, thirty minutes or so and then quit when i got my dick cut off.

i mean, yeah i know that's just flavor text for the move but that says a lot about the tone and i am just not into that chief
That's just your taste chief, and you don't need to masturbate or anything, the plot of this game is interesting enough to make you addicted to it but whatever as I said it's not a game that appeals to everyone whilst I see it as an underrated masterpiece.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thecatbred

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018

Damn, that's a pretty tame thing to quit over lol, who even reads the flavor texts, i stopped paying attention after my 10th battle.

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
Ok so I've pretty much quit the game since it was taking too long. Can someone give me a rundown of the story ? I reached the maramos part. There was also a final save file in the game which had a boss battle with the "demon lord" who turns out to be aheru (the hero I was originally playing as). The hero in the final save file is called yogaru. Our companions say that aheru is sacrificed to domina by them and now yogaru has to kill him. Also, aheru is actually yogaru's father. I'm really curious as to what happens in between these two points in the game. How does yogaru come to be, how poor aheru got sacrificed. Would really appreciate if someone could fill me in

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Ok so I've pretty much quit the game since it was taking too long. Can someone give me a rundown of the story ? I reached the maramos part. There was also a final save file in the game which had a boss battle with the "demon lord" who turns out to be aheru (the hero I was originally playing as). The hero in the final save file is called yogaru. Our companions say that aheru is sacrificed to domina by them and now yogaru has to kill him. Also, aheru is actually yogaru's father. I'm really curious as to what happens in between these two points in the game. How does yogaru come to be, how poor aheru got sacrificed. Would really appreciate if someone could fill me in
That's my point... I wish there was a quest log or something. It's no quest log gameplay is just a relic of the JRPGs of old. modern people don't have that much patience anymore.

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
*SPOILERS* Well later in game it turns out that his companions were succubus and Maramos who, in fact, was Ortenga, father of the hero, was turned to a demon by them when he came to defeat them, when Aheru arrives to the final tower whose I forgot it's name, the place where Ortenga had a fight against them they reveal their true identities and it appears that everything was false, after defeating Ortenga they wanted to play with his son so they invented this fake story about Maramos being a demon and the biggest treat to the realm and then they came to Aliaahan in order to do the same things to him all by making fake identities, then Hero who is in a despair but also in hope makes a final combat against them, firstly he wins but then they fuse with themselves and the final version of succubus, domina (the rose woman with strapon that you saw in cover) appears and finally he loses, after losing they enslave him and turn him into a demon just like they did to Ortenga, everything was planned and everything without an exception goes according to the plan, in fact all along the time they gave him ebilos in order to prepare him to this moment, to fullfill his testicles with sperm because ejaculation is important in this process to be turned into a demon, they torture him for a long time in ejaculation abyss, the deepest room in the castle and even in the whole realm which is impossible to escape from (Aheru tried once but failed) and Hilda gives him her blood (which is poisounous) through tentacles and they make different things to him for a veeeery long time until he finally turns into a demon, then they decide to continue this cycle and do the exact same thing to his son, Yogaru, but this time they prepare him even more from advance, still by convincing people that there is a new xx demon that threatens the realm.
I just forgot the part when and how Aheru made a son, I think he made it with them when he was being tortured.

This game has a great plot whose I've fallen in love with, this studio deserves a huge appreciation, I could do everything to play a game like this one and I'm definitely open to suggestions.

The only thing I don't understand is why there is no female domination tag? Then it turns out tags are almost completely useless, what if I had not discovered this game because I searched it through tags? And who knows how many hidden gems such as this one there are but I can't find them because of missing tags?

Last edited:

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
*SPOILERS* Well later in game it turns out that his companions were succubus and Maramos who, in fact, was Ortenga, father of the hero, was turned to a demon by them when he came to defeat them, when Aheru arrives to the final tower whose I forgot it's name, the place where Ortenga had a fight against them they reveal their true identities and it appears that everything was false, after defeating Ortenga they wanted to play with his son so they invented this fake story about Maramos being a demon and the biggest treat to the realm and then they came to Aliaahan in order to do the same things to him all by making fake identities, then Hero who is in a despair but also in hope makes a final combat against them, firstly he wins but then they fuse with themselves and the final version of succubus, domina (the rose woman with strapon that you saw in cover) appears and finally he loses, after losing they enslave him and turn him into a demon just like they did to Ortenga, everything was planned and everything without an exception goes according to the plan, in fact all along the time they gave him ebilos in order to prepare him to this moment, to fullfill his testicles with sperm because ejaculation is important in this process to be turned into a demon, they torture him for a long time in ejaculation abyss, the deepest room in the castle and even in the whole realm which is impossible to escape from (Aheru tried once but failed) and Hilda gives him her blood (which is poisounous) through tentacles and they make different things to him for a veeeery long time until he finally turns into a demon, then they decide to continue this cycle and do the exact same thing to his son, Yogaru, but this time they prepare him even more from advance, still by convincing people that there is a new xx demon that threatens the realm.
I just forgot the part when and how Aheru made a son, I think he made it with them when he was being tortured.

This game has a great plot whose I've fallen in love with, this studio deserves a huge appreciation, I could do everything to play a game like this one and I'm definitely open to suggestions.

The only thing I don't understand is why there is no female domination tag? Then it turns out tags are almost completely useless, what if I had not discovered this game because I searched it through tags? And who knows how many hidden gems such as this one there are but I can't find them because of missing tags?
Thanks for the summary. Man I really dislike the way the story has been handled. Even ignoring our companions being pointlessly and overly evil, there's still huge inconsistencies in their characters. If yogaru is really a son of aheru and gina/hilda, then why would you go through that elaborately evil plan to murder him. The church of domina stuff also made little sense. I love a good matriarchy but the women here were straight up murdering men for no good reason. Women would be the ones affected if they skew the population that heavily. I would have much preferred if our companions actually gave a shit about us. Regardless I commend the devs for putting in so much work into the game. I liked everything except the story. If you want to play something similar, try "the world a robot girl dreams of". I much prefer the fmc in that one and the world-building+art is pretty good in it. It has more parts coming out too.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes