kerubiel99

Jul 30, 2019
Here is a full save at the gallery that I found. use it to pick whatever scene you want
Thanks for this, but why this save had missing CG? When the hero was raped by the mage woman only?

The CG that I'm talking about:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for this, but why this save had missing CG? When the hero was raped by the mage woman only?

The CG that I'm talking about:
Either it's one of the few optional scenes, or it's near the end.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
First i think it will be 9/10 game, but the longer i played, the more my rating dropped.

For me, the game is too long. I know that long game can be positive thing, but we all know what matters in h-games, right? I finish whole game in 26h, talking with every NPC i saw, and casually exploring world + some grinding. The h-scenes appear once per 4 hours for my playstyle. It`s definetelly too little. And also most of them are just copy-paste of scene i already saw, with little detail and voice(text) changed.

Next. It`s very easy to stuck. You don`t have option of some kind of quest-log, to read about current quest. You need to remember it. Also world map is hard to understand at first. Not to mention about lack of "fast-travel" feature after you achieve checkpoint. Some quest are impossible to beat, without help "what to do" from here (or other forums).

About story. WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE PLAYING FORM THE START. So no complaints here. But the whole game is linear to the point it doesn`t matter if you chose "yes" or "no" because it was already decided by the game and it is only illusion of choice. The result is always the same.

The worst thing for me was scripted boss battles. I always hate it. I feel that after some grinding and good usage of skills i can beat all enemies, but then PLOT armor activates and after 20 turns boss heals for all health, or deal you a critical hit for all HP. However battle systems and skills/magic alone are very good. Balanced to the point you can win with every normal monster but you need to think a little not only thoughtlessly clicking.

Is it worth playing? If you a little "M" man, the answer is yes. If not, the answer is still yes (but some scenes can disgust you - play for own risk) because it is just nice game. It is visible that creators put an effort making it, not just another "crappy RPGM h-game".

Final: 7/10

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
First i think it will be 9/10 game, but the longer i played, the more my rating dropped.

For me, the game is too long. I know that long game can be positive thing, but we all know what matters in h-games, right? I finish whole game in 26h, talking with every NPC i saw, and casually exploring world + some grinding. The h-scenes appear once per 4 hours for my playstyle. It`s definetelly too little. And also most of them are just copy-paste of scene i already saw, with little detail and voice(text) changed.

Next. It`s very easy to stuck. You don`t have option of some kind of quest-log, to read about current quest. You need to remember it. Also world map is hard to understand at first. Not to mention about lack of "fast-travel" feature after you achieve checkpoint. Some quest are impossible to beat, without help "what to do" from here (or other forums).

About story. WE ALL KNOW WHAT WE PLAYING FORM THE START. So no complaints here. But the whole game is linear to the point it doesn`t matter if you chose "yes" or "no" because it was already decided by the game and it is only illusion of choice. The result is always the same.

The worst thing for me was scripted boss battles. I always hate it. I feel that after some grinding and good usage of skills i can beat all enemies, but then PLOT armor activates and after 20 turns boss heals for all health, or deal you a critical hit for all HP. However battle systems and skills/magic alone are very good. Balanced to the point you can win with every normal monster but you need to think a little not only thoughtlessly clicking.

Is it worth playing? If you a little "M" man, the answer is yes. If not, the answer is still yes (but some scenes can disgust you - play for own risk) because it is just nice game. It is visible that creators put an effort making it, not just another "crappy RPGM h-game".

Final: 7/10
about the choise thing its purpose to give you the feeling that the male opinion doesnt count

Reactions: Peniban

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
I strongly need some game like this, a female dominated JRPG world where we go to a journey to defeat some evil creature and throughout the journey we are humiliated and raped

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I strongly need some game like this, a female dominated JRPG world where we go to a journey to defeat some evil creature and throughout the journey we are humiliated and raped
Yeah, they made a pseudo sequel but i don't think anyone is translating it anytime soon.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I'm pretty sure it's in the same universe since succupuppy is a memorable side-character/sub-boss in this game.
Sadistic Alice studio, formerly Hiyokobanchou, is known for re-using assets a lot (not that that's necessarily a bad thing, mind you); I personally don't think any of their games are connected (apart from a few of the older Visual Novels), just re-used assets and characters.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes