69yeetman69

Jul 24, 2020
I can't find this lake, only this thing I can't enter in:

View attachment 746601
You need to get all the other penibans first (five of them), then you come back to this place, and on your right side a city has appeared. There is now an area without any trees, the last peniban will be there.

edit: additional instructions

Last edited:

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
69yeetman69
Thank you, the only Peniban I'm missing is the one in the volcano because I simply can't enter inside, I'm blocked at the north entrance :(

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

Lowlynoob666

May 6, 2020
SPOILER "tiny bit"

OMG, this is one mess up game and I PLAYED IT, says a lot about me hug.
Did anyone else get their mood ruin when they challenge the "demon king" cause with all the foreshadowing it quite clear who the "demon king" is and his relation with the hero. Instantly soft, lost all my appetite for the game.
Love the art and H scene though, seriously though I think I'm not cut out for this type of game where the mc is a loser no matter what you do. Thug hero party, I play it up to when the guy Thrust or whatever appear and I gave up on it cause the mc was so pathetic. Same for NTR Knight, why am I so picky and not just enjoy it. I think it's the lack of choice but meh I'm not the dev so who cares what I think.

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
SPOILER "tiny bit"

Did anyone else get their mood ruin when they challenge the "demon king" cause with all the foreshadowing it quite clear who the "demon king" is and his relation with the hero. Instantly soft, lost all my appetite for the game.
Love the art and H scene though, seriously though I think I'm not cut out for this type of game where the mc is a loser no matter what you do. Thug hero party, I play it up to when the guy Thrust or whatever appear and I gave up on it cause the mc was so pathetic. Same for NTR Knight, why am I so picky and not just enjoy it. I think it's the lack of choice but meh I'm not the dev so who cares what I think.
what NTR knight

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
SPOILER "tiny bit"

It's a question of taste. To me, the MC's fate was kind of guessable from very early on (though I admit the details went beyond what I had expected), and I enjoyed it. It's OK if you didn't like it, I can understand why. As long as you don't find me crazy for having liked it, I won't find you crazy for not having liked it! :)

Reactions: Aseratrix

Lowlynoob666

May 6, 2020
It's a question of taste. To me, the MC's fate was kind of guessable from very early on (though I admit the details went beyond what I had expected), and I enjoyed it. It's OK if you didn't like it, I can understand why. As long as you don't find me crazy for having liked it, I won't find you crazy for not having liked it! :)
Everyone has their kinks and desire, who am I to shame them. It's not the kinks in the game that I have a problem with but more on the lack of choice, if there was a choice to choose to submit under the heel no problem. My main beef with something like this is the lack of choice for the player. In the end, we already know where the hero is going to be dominated by women whether that is consensual or not. An example would be when the hero met the girls at the bar, it was made explicitly for the hero to lose. If given the choice to loses or to win and you choose to lose, no problem but when there is no such choice I get cranky. Call me weird or crazy but to me allowing the player to choose their own route (how and when they submit) is a big thing. You might be able to tell by now me and no reversal game does not get along.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Everyone has their kinks and desire, who am I to shame them. It's not the kinks in the game that I have a problem with but more on the lack of choice, if there was a choice to choose to submit under the heel no problem. My main beef with something like this is the lack of choice for the player. In the end, we already know where the hero is going to be dominated by women whether that is consensual or not. An example would be when the hero met the girls at the bar, it was made explicitly for the hero to lose. If given the choice to loses or to win and you choose to lose, no problem but when there is no such choice I get cranky. Call me weird or crazy but to me allowing the player to choose their own route (how and when they submit) is a big thing. You might be able to tell by now me and no reversal game does not get along.
You see, but the lack of choices is itself a stylistic device that can be appreciated as such. If there were choices, the femdom-oriented reader in me would be less happy with this game, because the fact that the hero is forced to go through all those hardships is an important part of the fun that the game provides. If he could "opt out," then I'd like the game less. Now, it is possible for an author to want to be inclusive, and to add choices to the game that lock and/or unlock all kinds of features -- fetishes that are more, or less, common, for instance -- but there is also a charm to a game that is tailored in such a way that something is simply unavoidable. Of course, this game will not be pleasant to those who don't like the unavoidable thing in the game; so they won't like it. But to those who like it, and who like its unavoidability -- it will be just wonderful, and it will be something rare, since most games to offer the kind of option you're talking about.

TL;DR: The unavoidability can be part of the fun -- at least for those who enjoy it. If you don't, it's OK. I understand people who don't like no-reversal games. But I personally do like no-reversal games (it makes the fetish be "inscribed in the structure of the universe" as it were). If I could opt out, it would be less fun for me.

Lowlynoob666

May 6, 2020
You see, but the lack of choices is itself a stylistic device that can be appreciated as such. If there were choices, the femdom-oriented reader in me would be less happy with this game, because the fact that the hero is forced to go through all those hardships is an important part of the fun that the game provides. If he could "opt out," then I'd like the game less. Now, it is possible for an author to want to be inclusive, and to add choices to the game that lock and/or unlock all kinds of features -- fetishes that are more, or less, common, for instance -- but there is also a charm to a game that is tailored in such a way that something is simply unavoidable. Of course, this game will not be pleasant to those who don't like the unavoidable thing in the game; so they won't like it. But to those who like it, and who like its unavoidability -- it will be just wonderful, and it will be something rare, since most games to offer the kind of option you're talking about.

TL;DR: The unavoidability can be part of the fun -- at least for those who enjoy it. If you don't, it's OK. I understand people who don't like no-reversal games. But I personally do like no-reversal games (it makes the fetish be "inscribed in the structure of the universe" as it were). If I could opt out, it would be less fun for me.
To each their own, I suppose.

Naera

Nov 7, 2019
It's not about no-reversal. This game is meant to punish the players. But the punishments can be more creative. Being able to predict early in the game ruins the shock value. Story needs to be more refined.

The game tries to give the feeling of despair. But when you already know whats going to happen it doesn't work. In order to loose hope you got have some hope. Otherwise it's like beating a dead body.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I recently started to play Peniban Quest and prehaps this might an odd question, but is there a quest log in the game? I dont see it in the menu.
Also I encountered Slime Queen and I wonder is there a chance to defeat her on my own without my dominant companions? XD
I have to say Hilda and Gina are something. It seems like they are more dominant then any succubus we may encounter on our adventure. There is a suspicion crawled in my mind that maybe they are also succubuses hehe. On the other hand Mei seems so innocent.
I kind wonder are those three will be the only companions I will have or there will be other girls as well?

Reactions: bazelgeuse

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
I recently started to play Peniban Quest and prehaps this might an odd question, but is there a quest log in the game? I dont see it in the menu.
Also I encountered Slime Queen and I wonder is there a chance to defeat her on my own without my dominant companions? XD
I have to say Hilda and Gina are something. It seems like they are more dominant then any succubus we may encounter on our adventure. There is a suspicion crawled in my mind that maybe they are also succubuses hehe. On the other hand Mei seems so innocent.
I kind wonder are those three will be the only companions I will have or there will be other girls as well?
The game is pretty linear, but at some parts you will need to grind up a few levels. Use an rpgm editor to save yourself sometime

Reactions: Anderus1984

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
The game is pretty linear, but at some parts you will need to grind up a few levels. Use an rpgm editor to save yourself sometime
THANK YOU! I had no idea about rpgm editor. You practically gave me an opportunity to complete games that are build on basis of rpgm. Really big thanks from me. Ive been looking for something like this.

Oh by the way. Do you know what masoskils do? I mean do masoskill stun, debuf or do something else to the enemy? Can use it to defeat enemy? And the other question I have, is there a way to turn on enemies heathbar?
And last question - is there a way to uncensor game? Like to remove mosaic?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
I think masoskills can be used but i edited my attack stat to 1 shot enemies tbh. I was not able to see enemy healthbars so i will say no. And there is nothing to uncensor i think

Reactions: Konstantinus
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes