H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
this game is so fucking annoying me like random enemy encounter every 2-5 seconds, the choices is pointless, the fame picture are very few, it BORING, the MC is so stupid and it a mute/silents hero it make the game more boring, the ending is dark and very sad which i usually like but the execute are Bad our effort to finish this feel useless/waste a times at least make a multiple endings but NOOO it only have 1 endings, the reason Hscenes half are boring because it the SAME as the other scene that's we have saw many times the only change are the Background, cloth and a new toy

Last edited:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
so does anyone have a save with all the scenes at the end, in the gallery room with hero's son?

z6ro90

Aug 8, 2019
Second Question: How to use RPGVXAce RTP Program for the game, is there an instruction or a manual?

shota229

Oct 6, 2019
I seem to be stuck at Horarea castle after the slime boss. whenever I try to go north, Hildi says I should talk to the king even though I already have talked to everyone in town.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Whoah Whoah Whoah, why does this have 5 stars?

Story is crap and poorly explained with tons of scripted defeats.

Gameplay is grindy as fuck with the level ups not even satisfying.

Graphics are basic since there are no variation images during sex.

There is no recollection room.

This game is only barely tolerable if you like Femdom, and even then, its 8 hours of grindy garbage.

D

Deleted member 44741

Whoah Whoah Whoah, why does this have 5 stars?

Story is crap and poorly explained with tons of scripted defeats.

Gameplay is grindy as fuck with the level ups not even satisfying.

Graphics are basic since there are no variation images during sex.

There is no recollection room.

This game is only barely tolerable if you like Femdom, and even then, its 8 hours of grindy garbage.
The game does have a recollection room. I downloaded this game from the first page, using workupload. The other two links are dead.
There's a save in there already, which brings you directly in the recollection room.

The story is weird, since you name a character and then not play as him until the very end. Though I stopped playing after a few hours because of the grindy gameplay.

It focuses more on sadism/humiliation than actual sex.

Only play this game if you are a 100% masochist.

If you are like me and just here for the femdom. Just use the completed save and look around in the recollection room, then move on.

LainHarth

Sep 23, 2018
I just finish the game.... took me 8 hours using to increase stats because the battle sistem is a pain the ass, the enemies just keep spaming every time you move and there is no way to avoid them, so 80% of the game is all about pressing the RUN buttom.

The story is fine, but it's too long that it gets boring, and the climax is predictable as fuck. If you like to grind and fight every 3 seconds this game is for you, if not then just play the file 3.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes