mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
walkthrough/guide

i will make a walkthrough, but i need first finish the underworld and i dont have much time (for anything, except upload comics) in last months

but the game is not really hard to play, only couple things:

1. penibans - like i was telling before - you need only follows the stars on the map, and especially this one in northeast - go in the lake, no city there

2. one difficult fight, when npc forsake you, you need fight a succubus but you cant win, only try stay alive 6 or 10 turns and then come the cavalry, your sadistic pervert companions and they will save your ass, they love yor ass...

3. save sm - masoskills points, they are best attacks or defense skills in game - like for example universal:
Aherus - keep going harder
Gina - erotic sword dance, iai slash
Mei Ling - succubus wing
Hilda - healing love juices
of course you have good maso attack skills too, but enemies are different, so you need use different attacks, but is easy to learn - you have Monster encyklopedia, with good database about your enemies

4. you have many magick skills but best are cheap and universal like:
buff, sap or snooze and Aherus multiple attack - Jizzap

5. pay attentions to weapons and armors and buy them (money is not problem) or dont forget collect them - like Hildas - Hildas lingerie or Mei Ling Camillas fang, etc, use function equip best, but pay attention, not everytime is official best thing really best thing

and thats all, for now

Last edited:

hhaannll

Jan 6, 2018
How do i get the peniban from Pinheels? The gaurds block me off at the shrine and its the last one i need. :/

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I am just wondering if i can kill alone the Slime Queen (the first boss) or you just have to lose to be saved by the other girls.
By the way, thanks for the upload, quite an interesting game.

Apr 16, 2018
can someone please help me. i have 4 of the penibans and i cant figure out how to get into the volcano, and then north west peniban tells me to come back later. HOW DO I GET THE INTO THE VOLCANO, I'VE BEen sailing around for so long its so annoying someone help pleasepleasepls

Reactions: Radbug

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Do enter volcano you need to find a place with a random ship (with your ship) there's where you find Gaia's something , then get it and go to volcano.
What i am wondering is , where is the 6th peniban?
I have : Blue , Red , Green , Purple , Silver penibans.
Someone said something about southeast or southwest? I went over all the map but didin't find any.
If anyone could explain how to get each and every peniban and where from (also it's color) would be much appreciated , for anyone searching anything i found i will answer!

Silver peniban: you get it after you cross the volcano and the netorare dungeon from the church , for free ( speak to the lady boss ).

Purple , Green , Red , Blue: You have to look on the map for the stars and count each star so you know which you need to do next , you will need for some to kill bosses ( himiko that transforms into orochi so you need to kill her to drop the peniban ).
For others you just beat them up ( a village in sadomo i think? you talk to the guy selling armor/weapons and he gives it for free).
Another one is free from Fuck Pirate , just find her hideout ( marked on the map ).
Another easy peniban is where you have to kill their heretic boss and he drops it(?not very sure but quite positive) also you get 1k gold.

Keep counting the stars and always keep an organized mind , unlike what i did , just collecting them , i didin't think they matter so i did not pay attention , now i do not know where is the last peniban , help is much appreciated!

kumpi90

May 29, 2018
I've got four penibans. One in Sodona, the merchant there gave it to me, on on this island in the south, one at the south-east from the pirate and the other from this japanese island.
I want to get the both other, but I can not pick up Gaia's vibe to enter the vulcan. I found the place where it is, but I couldn't take it.
Also I can't find this one in the east. I went to the star, but there is nothing than a field with two persons.

Is there anyone, who got all six?

Reactions: Radbug
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes