mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
only one little negative remark about game ...better world map would be nice :)
ps: anyway complete world map is reverse map of Earth, oh i am so smart...:)

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
btw, she was in this tv show (Legion) very, very bad girl and very, very dangerous mutant, you can choose what you like :) but hers real (true) form was this, ehm...:)
if i look liked that i would choose to be sexy soda soaker aswellXD

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
im stuck on pirate boat, i row like good slave but i dont know where to go...

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
buff and sap and keep going harder... and save smp

Last edited:

mladko

silver surfer
May 30, 2017
maybe it will save your frustration

Spoiler:

you can find penibans where are stars on map

bergq

Jul 30, 2017
stuck and, have 4 penibans, left i think is, the Star on map with the town with firecave right above the town i cant go in to becose it say i need to talk to the town, and i spoken to alll npc there i can find and nothing seem to allow me to enter in to firecave. And the star at or near the volkan(i think) i cant seem to get to. I have the gaia's anal vibe needed for the volkano, but i cant get to it, unless i miss a path to it. So any help on what to do next plz is needed.

If it helps to help me i have red,green,blue yellow penibans already.

SammieRex

Jul 18, 2017
stuck and, have 4 penibans, left i think is, the Star on map with the town with firecave right above the town i cant go in to becose it say i need to talk to the town, and i spoken to alll npc there i can find and nothing seem to allow me to enter in to firecave. And the star at or near the volkan(i think) i cant seem to get to. I have the gaia's anal vibe needed for the volkano, but i cant get to it, unless i miss a path to it. So any help on what to do next plz is needed.

If it helps to help me i have red,green,blue yellow penibans already.
Euh for the fire cave you should go into the well in the town and talk to the people there for the rest i'm not sure anymore, it's been too long XD.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes