CallMeSven

Apr 4, 2018
Link's down...
please re-upload
pssst, if you still want it.

-open your torrent program
-put the link below in your browserbar
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:36B19FBB966E9A2E6143DD1EBB65BE870F553CF9&dn=%5bPL%5d%20PENIBAN%20QUEST%5bVer%201.3%5d&tr=http%3a%2f%2fplab.site%2fann%3fuk%3dZagcfhrfxr

can some 1 tel me how 2 make a spoiler thingy ?

Reactions: jammyjamjam

Feorgegg

Jan 12, 2018
hey guys i lost my save files due to pc problems.anyone got any saves?i remember i was when the girls in team abandon you and you have to fight a demon in a lab alone.thanks

Omnicare

Feb 24, 2019
I went to all star locations and still have only five penibans. I got blue , silver, red,green and purple but I cant find yellow anywhere. Pls help me

Reactions: LAKueiJin

speedangle

Nov 11, 2018
this game is fun i like it! except the part where you have to fight monsters every 5 seconds looking for the next destination :unsure:

bo1ckodan

Apr 3, 2019
Hello, can somebody help me with a walkthrough? Currently i am at the moment when you are supposed to get Gaia's something from the ghost ship. When I try to get to ship it says something like: "we can get close to the ghost ship with that storm in our way". What should I do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

speedangle

Nov 11, 2018
Hello, can somebody help me with a walkthrough? Currently i am at the moment when you are supposed to get Gaia's something from the ghost ship. When I try to get to ship it says something like: "we can get close to the ghost ship with that storm in our way". What should I do?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first you need to buy vanishing grass from one of the item shops i dont remember which one then you go into sochinbaer get the eswoman's key then go to the castle in eswoman city (left from the armor store) the old man will need the public wand get it from the cave and enter the castle and fight then get the storm thing for the ghost ship and you will get gaia inside

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes