Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for the summary. Man I really dislike the way the story has been handled. Even ignoring our companions being pointlessly and overly evil, there's still huge inconsistencies in their characters. If yogaru is really a son of aheru and gina/hilda, then why would you go through that elaborately evil plan to murder him. The church of domina stuff also made little sense. I love a good matriarchy but the women here were straight up murdering men for no good reason. Women would be the ones affected if they skew the population that heavily. I would have much preferred if our companions actually gave a shit about us. Regardless I commend the devs for putting in so much work into the game. I liked everything except the story. If you want to play something similar, try "the world a robot girl dreams of". I much prefer the fmc in that one and the world-building+art is pretty good in it. It has more parts coming out too.
Well, some of us love the humil element which this game focuses on 100%. plus the Domina's entire goal is to demonize all women with magic turning them all into immortal succubus's, the male murder is just a past-time.

If this world was realistic the rebellion would be a coalition of human women who probably don't want to have their kids, significant others and male relatives come to harm, but this takes place in the middle ages so i understand their attitude lol.

Reactions: hellofellow

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
Thanks for the summary. Man I really dislike the way the story has been handled. Even ignoring our companions being pointlessly and overly evil, there's still huge inconsistencies in their characters. If yogaru is really a son of aheru and gina/hilda, then why would you go through that elaborately evil plan to murder him. The church of domina stuff also made little sense. I love a good matriarchy but the women here were straight up murdering men for no good reason. Women would be the ones affected if they skew the population that heavily. I would have much preferred if our companions actually gave a shit about us. Regardless I commend the devs for putting in so much work into the game. I liked everything except the story. If you want to play something similar, try "the world a robot girl dreams of". I much prefer the fmc in that one and the world-building+art is pretty good in it. It has more parts coming out too.
Well that's the purpose of the game you know? It's been made for hardcore femdom lovers like me, I like it that way and every women are corrupted by domina, considering that they are the head of it it's pretty normal that they don't give a shit about us and the game wants to give us the felling that in a world full of corrupted women, as only male who's at least partly free and the hope of MANkind, we are alone and it manages very well (but throughout the story they pretend, that's what I liked, we are their slave, their toy, their puppet, whatever you want to call it and they still talk to us in a gentle way all by respecting us while they beat the shit out of us, especially Hilda, I fricking love this game's humour xd) and the reason why Yogaru murdered him is because he has been brainwashed since he was born with various methods and he didn't know that he was his father, he was just like Aheru, went to journey without knowing anything and then discovered but it was already too late when that happened, also the reason why women slaughter men is because they are seen as inferior to women and it's their purpose to obey them, they slaughter those who refuse to obey, escape and rebel, so they have a reason whether it's good or not.
Also the world a robot girl dreams of is not my type of game really, graphics art style and mechanics made me want to vomit and I don't find it's story quite interesting neither it's atmosphere, this game's atmosphere and worldbuilding were the elements that made me addicted to it, it has such a good adventure aspect that you can play long enough all by wondering what's gonna happen next combined with a really but really good ost (I know that's subjective, but this game's ost appeal to me the most), it was good enough to make me finish it in 2 days by playing 10 hours each day, I don't expect anymore to see such femdom game like this anyway (the closest one that comes to my mind is The Last Man on Earth, it was pretty decent and solid 7/10 although that one is 10/10).
I could write an essay about why I love this game so much and I prefer it over famous loved femdom games like Monster Girl Quest and most of the AAA games by being one of my favorite games ever (if it wasn't for my fetish not sure if it could be though) and defend it genuinely until the very end, but too lazy to do it.
I'm convinced enough that this game is extremely underrated, but maybe that way is better...
Now I'm in despair... I checked other games of the studio and didn't see anything similar, guess they used all of their luck in this game, I would like to see a sequel, not a direct continuation but a parallel universe where the world is still dominated by women but story is different... And that can be made, it just needs some effort, that's all.

Last edited:

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
*SPOILERS* Well later in game it turns out that his companions were succubus and Maramos who, in fact, was Ortenga, father of the hero, was turned to a demon by them when he came to defeat them, when Aheru arrives to the final tower whose I forgot it's name, the place where Ortenga had a fight against them they reveal their true identities and it appears that everything was false, after defeating Ortenga they wanted to play with his son so they invented this fake story about Maramos being a demon and the biggest treat to the realm and then they came to Aliaahan in order to do the same things to him all by making fake identities, then Hero who is in a despair but also in hope makes a final combat against them, firstly he wins but then they fuse with themselves and the final version of succubus, domina (the rose woman with strapon that you saw in cover) appears and finally he loses, after losing they enslave him and turn him into a demon just like they did to Ortenga, everything was planned and everything without an exception goes according to the plan, in fact all along the time they gave him ebilos in order to prepare him to this moment, to fullfill his testicles with sperm because ejaculation is important in this process to be turned into a demon, they torture him for a long time in ejaculation abyss, the deepest room in the castle and even in the whole realm which is impossible to escape from (Aheru tried once but failed) and Hilda gives him her blood (which is poisounous) through tentacles and they make different things to him for a veeeery long time until he finally turns into a demon, then they decide to continue this cycle and do the exact same thing to his son, Yogaru, but this time they prepare him even more from advance, still by convincing people that there is a new xx demon that threatens the realm.
I just forgot the part when and how Aheru made a son, I think he made it with them when he was being tortured.

This game has a great plot whose I've fallen in love with, this studio deserves a huge appreciation, I could do everything to play a game like this one and I'm definitely open to suggestions.

The only thing I don't understand is why there is no female domination tag? Then it turns out tags are almost completely useless, what if I had not discovered this game because I searched it through tags? And who knows how many hidden gems such as this one there are but I can't find them because of missing tags?
I have a couple of doubts, first after getting the 6 penibans and defeating as a dragon king and something else I should do or would it be the fight with maralmo?; it's that I feel like I skipped like scenes or cg and then exploring for a long time to see if there was something else; I didn't find anything else and the only thing left for me is the final fight with the demon king; the thing is that in one blow it takes more than half of my life; and also I can't find more weapons and shields that can increase strength and resistance...

So I need you to answer these questions:

1. Is the cg linear or do I have to go to certain places to get all the femdom scenes?
2. Give me tips to defeat Malarmo, I haven't been able to defeat him and I've had about 20 attempts; currently both Meo Ling and Gina are level 30 and both Aheru and Hilda are at level 28, I don't know if I have to go up more levels or if those levels are enough?
3. Once I defeat Malarmo are there extra things or does the game end? I mean, once I defeat Malarmo can I go for those cg scenes that I need or does it give me more hours of play?

And those are my questions, I appreciate you answering them since I'm interested in finishing this 100% and I wouldn't like to leave it unfinished...

holokeu

Jun 1, 2021
I have a couple of doubts, first after getting the 6 penibans and defeating as a dragon king and something else I should do or would it be the fight with maralmo?; it's that I feel like I skipped like scenes or cg and then exploring for a long time to see if there was something else; I didn't find anything else and the only thing left for me is the final fight with the demon king; the thing is that in one blow it takes more than half of my life; and also I can't find more weapons and shields that can increase strength and resistance...

So I need you to answer these questions:

1. Is the cg linear or do I have to go to certain places to get all the femdom scenes?
2. Give me tips to defeat Malarmo, I haven't been able to defeat him and I've had about 20 attempts; currently both Meo Ling and Gina are level 30 and both Aheru and Hilda are at level 28, I don't know if I have to go up more levels or if those levels are enough?
3. Once I defeat Malarmo are there extra things or does the game end? I mean, once I defeat Malarmo can I go for those cg scenes that I need or does it give me more hours of play?

And those are my questions, I appreciate you answering them since I'm interested in finishing this 100% and I wouldn't like to leave it unfinished...
1. cg is almost linear,you can check it in the cg room after finishing the game
2. When I defeated Malarmo no one in my team is above lv 25(only Gina is lv 25 others are lv 24) so I think your level is definitely enough,try use erotic dance and electric massage for free trade,the only person that cant die is Hilda,so that you can revive other.
3. Defeating Malarmo is only stage 1,you still need hours for stage 2 which occurs in underworld but it won't taking too long,like 4~7 hours can finish it

Reactions: Thecatbred

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
1. cg is almost linear,you can check it in the cg room after finishing the game
2. When I defeated Malarmo no one in my team is above lv 25(only Gina is lv 25 others are lv 24) so I think your level is definitely enough,try use erotic dance and electric massage for free trade,the only person that cant die is Hilda,so that you can revive other.
3. Defeating Malarmo is only stage 1,you still need hours for stage 2 which occurs in underworld but it won't taking too long,like 4~7 hours can finish it
I just finished the game and well... although I am a femdom lover and this kind of game turns me on... I must say that the ending left me with a bitter taste more than anything because they kill Aheru already turned into a monster and I don't know It's a feeling of nostalgia and sadness when you already play with the character you gave him a name at the beginning and then you kill Aheru who is the father of the character you gave him a name at the beginning and well...

Rating of this game... I'll give it an 8/10, it entertained me a lot and you could even say that it becomes, along with Undertale and also Deltarune, one of my favorite rpgs and also one of my favorite games in general.

Making an unnecessary comparison about it to Undertale and Deltarune; I would say that although this ending was very crude and very cruel, it will never compare to the time I defeated Sans in the genocidal route, although it was very satisfying to finally beat one of the most difficult rpg game bosses to remember that he assassinated characters like Papyrus, toriel to get to him... it still gives me that empty feeling in my chest and feeling guilty as if I had really committed a crime or recently with Deltarune Chapter 2 and Snowgrave's route that was even 1000 times worse the way to kill the monsters... but well I think I got a little off topic.

As a score for this rpg, it will definitely be an 8/10, really a game whose story will keep you in suspense until the end, although you can already get an idea that it will not be a good ending that you will get, but well... Among one of the negative aspects that I give to the game is the exaggerated amount of random encounters with monsters, the pessimistic map of the game that I had to spend about 20 minutes looking at and comparing with the areas of the game to finally understand it after a good for a while, but for the rest I think it was a great game and a good product from sadistic alice, who is one of my favorite femdom game creators, I had already played tsumugi-sama, masoluv, maid ni natta no boku and other NV created by that person (too bad this is the only rpg game that I create... the rest of their products as I said are NV, ASMR or Femdom Voices, femdom illustrations and also femdom sleeves or doushinjis) but well... leaving all this aside, for the person to whom and I answer the message to the comment I made where I asked him 3 doubts he had about the game at that time; Now I ask you another 3 questions, this one is more interactive and talking about the game itself, well my questions are the following:

1. About the end of the game and Aheru's son I am left with a mystery and it is that if he will also be sacrificed like his father or with this one who is the son of Gina, Hilda and Meo Ling; if they have much more affection for this one and do not plan to sacrifice him?

2. Did you play Peniban Quest 2? Before you get too excited... let me tell you that it's more like a fangame which indicates that it's an UNOFFICIAL sequel, and its gameplay is a bit... well a bit different and messy, but if you haven't played it you'll I recommend that at least out of curiosity you play it, the game only lasts 1 hour maximum and in some parts it is mandatory to lose in order to advance or else you will be left fighting infinitely with that boss or monster, but well that... if you haven't played it I invite you to try it and then give me your opinion xd

3. Have you played any other Sadistic Alice or Hiyobanchou products, I mean, have you played any of their NV? If not, I invite you to play some of them. Although they are not super excellent NV, they are entertaining and they are not that long either, so I am sure you will like them, that is if they are in Japanese, but with NV translators like Textractor they can help you. help understand what they say.

And well, those are my questions xd, sorry for the long text; I hope you answer my questions and well it was a pleasure to have known this game, bye

hellofellow

Jul 19, 2018
I just finished the game and well... although I am a femdom lover and this kind of game turns me on... I must say that the ending left me with a bitter taste more than anything because they kill Aheru already turned into a monster and I don't know It's a feeling of nostalgia and sadness when you already play with the character you gave him a name at the beginning and then you kill Aheru who is the father of the character you gave him a name at the beginning and well...

Rating of this game... I'll give it an 8/10, it entertained me a lot and you could even say that it becomes, along with Undertale and also Deltarune, one of my favorite rpgs and also one of my favorite games in general.

Making an unnecessary comparison about it to Undertale and Deltarune; I would say that although this ending was very crude and very cruel, it will never compare to the time I defeated Sans in the genocidal route, although it was very satisfying to finally beat one of the most difficult rpg game bosses to remember that he assassinated characters like Papyrus, toriel to get to him... it still gives me that empty feeling in my chest and feeling guilty as if I had really committed a crime or recently with Deltarune Chapter 2 and Snowgrave's route that was even 1000 times worse the way to kill the monsters... but well I think I got a little off topic.

As a score for this rpg, it will definitely be an 8/10, really a game whose story will keep you in suspense until the end, although you can already get an idea that it will not be a good ending that you will get, but well... Among one of the negative aspects that I give to the game is the exaggerated amount of random encounters with monsters, the pessimistic map of the game that I had to spend about 20 minutes looking at and comparing with the areas of the game to finally understand it after a good for a while, but for the rest I think it was a great game and a good product from sadistic alice, who is one of my favorite femdom game creators, I had already played tsumugi-sama, masoluv, maid ni natta no boku and other NV created by that person (too bad this is the only rpg game that I create... the rest of their products as I said are NV, ASMR or Femdom Voices, femdom illustrations and also femdom sleeves or doushinjis) but well... leaving all this aside, for the person to whom and I answer the message to the comment I made where I asked him 3 doubts he had about the game at that time; Now I ask you another 3 questions, this one is more interactive and talking about the game itself, well my questions are the following:

1. About the end of the game and Aheru's son I am left with a mystery and it is that if he will also be sacrificed like his father or with this one who is the son of Gina, Hilda and Meo Ling; if they have much more affection for this one and do not plan to sacrifice him?

2. Did you play Peniban Quest 2? Before you get too excited... let me tell you that it's more like a fangame which indicates that it's an UNOFFICIAL sequel, and its gameplay is a bit... well a bit different and messy, but if you haven't played it you'll I recommend that at least out of curiosity you play it, the game only lasts 1 hour maximum and in some parts it is mandatory to lose in order to advance or else you will be left fighting infinitely with that boss or monster, but well that... if you haven't played it I invite you to try it and then give me your opinion xd

3. Have you played any other Sadistic Alice or Hiyobanchou products, I mean, have you played any of their NV? If not, I invite you to play some of them. Although they are not super excellent NV, they are entertaining and they are not that long either, so I am sure you will like them, that is if they are in Japanese, but with NV translators like Textractor they can help you. help understand what they say.

And well, those are my questions xd, sorry for the long text; I hope you answer my questions and well it was a pleasure to have known this game, bye
I have similar thoughts to you on the game. Loved the journey but was unsatisfied with the end. I think I would have liked it more if they just kept the mc alive as a slave to watch how they destroy/change the world.

1. Nope I don't think the son's fate is any different from his father. Iirc in the final battle they make it very clear that he's going to be taking his father's place after killing him. Our companions are incapable of affection lol.

2. Can you spoil the story on this one ?

3. I have looked at other games' cg. Bridegroom training diary and vampire mistress both looked phenomenal but I've yet to play any of them

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018

Is the "sequel" made with RPGM? I might consider adding it to my to be translated folder for later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
I have similar thoughts to you on the game. Loved the journey but was unsatisfied with the end. I think I would have liked it more if they just kept the mc alive as a slave to watch how they destroy/change the world.

1. Nope I don't think the son's fate is any different from his father. Iirc in the final battle they make it very clear that he's going to be taking his father's place after killing him. Our companions are incapable of affection lol.

2. Can you spoil the story on this one ?

3. I have looked at other games' cg. Bridegroom training diary and vampire mistress both looked phenomenal but I've yet to play any of them
Exactly the end was very sad... and that's exactly what I mean it would have been nice if they had left him as a personal slave or a succubus public bath in a nutshell there are several femdom games (NV most of all) that I've played and they have those types of endings which they have... I mean, it's inhuman xd, but for a femdom game it's more than a very satisfying and joyful ending to put it in some way, but this ending... it really left me very empty deep that I had not felt with other femdom games until that moment; but what makes me even sadder and more thoughtful is the fate that Aheru's son will have, which seems to be even worse... since if you realize it, it gives the feeling that he is even prepared and knows that he will suffer the same fate and that for 3 factors:

1. The inventory and equipment of Gina, Hilda and Meo Ling (the mothers of Aheru's son) is much stronger and more complete before the battle than it is supposed to be the same as Maramos at that time with items already quite broken.

2. Compared to when they battled together with Aheru they revealed their succubus identity until the end, completely fooling him; on the other hand with his son... if you remember they show him their identity as succubus and that they still have to get to Hell; and yet they show him his true identity well in advance...

3. It seems a bit silly and without much sense... but Aheru's son's clothes compared to his Father's are black which gives a feeling that he is really manipulated, controlled or possessed by Gina, Hilda and Meoling; that could be another reason why they show him their succubus identities well in advance.

With the rest of the game, although I know there won't be an OFFICIAL sequel, not the mediocre UNOFFICIAL sequel that they did xd, which was created more by a person out of pure anger at the ending Aheru suffered than for wanting to give the feeling of a true sequel that seems to be official and created by Majikoro or Sadistic Alice herself. Well, going back to what I wanted to comment on... I would like to know if the journey of Aheru's son to his Father's castle was a much easier journey or was it almost the same as Aheru's... considering that as practically all men are almost dead there will not be as many obstacles as Aheru did, so there would be no "enemies" interposing as Candida or other men, the only thing would be the same chief succubi that Aheru faced, so it gives me the feeling of that even the journey of Aheru's son was much shorter and with less effort and suffering than that of his father... I don't know what you think but I would like to know your theory about this hahaha

And as a last theory is if there will be more sacrifices of heroes when all men are extinct, since then there will come some point in that world that men become history and it is a world completely dominated and inhabited by women and succubi, so that he would no longer see it necessary to seek more hero sacrifices or would there still be?

Well I can't think of anything else to comment on the game so I'm waiting for your answer and your own theories explained regarding mine xd

Last edited:

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
Is the "sequel" made with RPGM? I might consider adding it to my to be translated folder for later.
Well first of all and answering your only question is a YES, if it is in RPGM; however I don't see it necessary since the UNOFFICIAL sequel itself is already in English lol, as such... and I had already commented on the official sequel, it is a story made by someone who really has little meaning and nothing to do with the original gameplay and its story is quite mediocre, but if you are curious to play it you can search for it on google as "Peniban Quest 2 UNOFFICIAL sequel" and then download it from one of the pages where it is available, the game itself as I return to commenting on it is already in English, his story is quite short in fact as a maximum duration it would be only 1 hour and there will be fights in which yes or if you should let yourself win to be able to advance or else you will be fighting infinitely with him monster, in the final combat that is...

SPOILERS
With Dominatrix-sama

Fight with her for a long time until she gives you the availability to use a special attack in skill and use a meo ling kick or at least I remember that's what the attack was called so... you'll find out xd, and basically that's the game but well if you're so curious I invite you to try it that if you don't take it so seriously so that in that way you don't damage your way of seeing the original game, but that's it.

Oh and I forgot to tell you that if you got to try it and finish it, I would appreciate it if you could give me your opinion about that Fangame so to speak, to see if you have the same opinion as me regarding that unofficial sequel and so that lol.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I can't imagine that it would, but I'll ask anyways: does that unofficial sequel have any cgs or anything resembling a "scene"? Or is it purely just 100% gameplay with a hentai feel.

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
I can't imagine that it would, but I'll ask anyways: does that unofficial sequel have any cgs or anything resembling a "scene"? Or is it purely just 100% gameplay with a hentai feel.
No, it doesn't have any cg scenes unfortunately... just a couple of original dialogues for this game, a bit weird and confusing game system or gameplay, as well as dialogues that are pure copy and paste from the original game, in the same way you He also invited you to try it and give me your opinion, also taking into account all the precautions and advice to take into account in order to progress that I have previously said in the comments above

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
No, it doesn't have any cg scenes unfortunately... just a couple of original dialogues for this game, a bit weird and confusing game system or gameplay, as well as dialogues that are pure copy and paste from the original game, in the same way you He also invited you to try it and give me your opinion, also taking into account all the precautions and advice to take into account in order to progress that I have previously said in the comments above
I was talking about the official sequel (maybe)...

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
Estaba hablando de la secuela oficial (tal vez)...
Ah I understand what you mean, regarding that game H no Saimin, it is not a sequel to Peniban Quest, it is more a totally independent game and it is not an RPGM, it is a full NV; what happens is that if you know the artist Majikoro before also as a developer called Hiyokobanchou and currently Sadistic Alice, he is an Artist who, well, let's see... to get into context he is an artist who has created Hentai, ASMR or Audio Voices Femdom manga and Well, Visual Novels in addition to this RPGM that is Peniban Quest; if you realize and consult a little more about him by VNDB, he is an artist who loves recycling his characters so that they appear in other Visual Novels, for example, if you remember the cats that appeared in that pyramid in the Osis Village mission or I remember something like that... Nina and Mia I think their names were, actually they had already appeared in an old Visual Novel created by him called "Nekoneko Mistress" so if the same thing happens with Sucubi, she actually appears in H no Saimin or It may be the game you showed but in reality it is not the same Succubi from Peniban Quest, it could be said that they are parallel dimensions in different games. So answering your question now yes correctly: first it is not an official sequel to Peniban Quest in fact it is a totally different game and second it is not an RPGM but a Full Visual Novel obviously made with another engine that has nothing to do with RPGM. In fact, that is what I like about Majikoro (Hiyobanchou/Sadistic Alice), he is someone who loves to recycle his characters and make several alternate universes so to speak lol, I recommend that if you consult more deeply about this Artist really his works Femdom are impressive and check out their other works so far that have been Mangas or Doushinjis, Visual Novels, ASMR Femdom Voice, Illustrations and well this RPGM. I hope now if I have been able to solve your doubt.

Last edited:

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
I was talking about the official sequel (maybe)...
In fact look, here I leave you the direct links of this Artist from VNDB

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022

I definitely agree with you, this game became one of my favorites too, Undertale and Celeste are on my top 2 and this game is easily one of the best games I've ever played, I didn't expect that much of a thing from a hentai game honestly but yet it surprised me but bad thing is it left me without a purpose since there is no game like this one, I searched but didn't find anything similar anything... I just hope one day they would make a game like this one
Exactly the end was very sad... and that's exactly what I mean it would have been nice if they had left him as a personal slave or a succubus public bath in a nutshell there are several femdom games (NV most of all) that I've played and they have those types of endings which they have... I mean, it's inhuman xd, but for a femdom game it's more than a very satisfying and joyful ending to put it in some way, but this ending... it really left me very empty deep that I had not felt with other femdom games until that moment; but what makes me even sadder and more thoughtful is the fate that Aheru's son will have, which seems to be even worse... since if you realize it, it gives the feeling that he is even prepared and knows that he will suffer the same fate and that for 3 factors:

1. The inventory and equipment of Gina, Hilda and Meo Ling (the mothers of Aheru's son) is much stronger and more complete before the battle than it is supposed to be the same as Maramos at that time with items already quite broken.

2. Compared to when they battled together with Aheru they revealed their succubus identity until the end, completely fooling him; on the other hand with his son... if you remember they show him their identity as succubus and that they still have to get to Hell; and yet they show him his true identity well in advance...

3. It seems a bit silly and without much sense... but Aheru's son's clothes compared to his Father's are black which gives a feeling that he is really manipulated, controlled or possessed by Gina, Hilda and Meoling; that could be another reason why they show him their succubus identities well in advance.

With the rest of the game, although I know there won't be an OFFICIAL sequel, not the mediocre UNOFFICIAL sequel that they did xd, which was created more by a person out of pure anger at the ending Aheru suffered than for wanting to give the feeling of a true sequel that seems to be official and created by Majikoro or Sadistic Alice herself. Well, going back to what I wanted to comment on... I would like to know if the journey of Aheru's son to his Father's castle was a much easier journey or was it almost the same as Aheru's... considering that as practically all men are almost dead there will not be as many obstacles as Aheru did, so there would be no "enemies" interposing as Candida or other men, the only thing would be the same chief succubi that Aheru faced, so it gives me the feeling of that even the journey of Aheru's son was much shorter and with less effort and suffering than that of his father... I don't know what you think but I would like to know your theory about this hahaha

And as a last theory is if there will be more sacrifices of heroes when all men are extinct, since then there will come some point in that world that men become history and it is a world completely dominated and inhabited by women and succubi, so that he would no longer see it necessary to seek more hero sacrifices or would there still be?

Well I can't think of anything else to comment on the game so I'm waiting for your answer and your own theories explained regarding mine xd
It seems like you are a cultured person, can you recommend me games similar to this? What are your favorite femdom games beside that one? I definitely need because I'm in despair, I fell in love with this game and gave it easily 10/10 by putting it on one of my favorite games ever but unfortunately I can't find anything similar, most similar games to this one I've played are Violated Hero and The Last Man on Earth but yet they don't approach to this game's quality at all.

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
I definitely agree with you, this game became one of my favorites too, Undertale and Celeste are on my top 2 and this game is easily one of the best games I've ever played, I didn't expect that much of a thing from a hentai game honestly but yet it surprised me but bad thing is it left me without a purpose since there is no game like this one, I searched but didn't find anything similar anything... I just hope one day they would make a game like this one

It seems like you are a cultured person, can you recommend me games similar to this? What are your favorite femdom games beside that one? I definitely need because I'm in despair, I fell in love with this game and gave it easily 10/10 by putting it on one of my favorite games ever but unfortunately I can't find anything similar, most similar games to this one I've played are Violated Hero and The Last Man on Earth but yet they don't approach to this game's quality at all.
Well let's see... as such and well it's obvious... unfortunately Femdom games so that they are in English there are very few, I have on my pc an interesting library of this type of games xd, but as such most of them are in Japanese that is without translation and well what I do is use tools like Textractor which is a translator for NV and some RPGMs that obviously don't feel the same and sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable but at least it helps to understand the idea of what they are trying to say that for me it is more than enough and gratifying that it can be done without knowing anything about Japan; Well, going back to the question you asked me to see... I could recommend you in case you haven't played another game by this same Artist, that is, Sadistic Alice, which is not an RPGM, in fact, if you are only interested in those types of games, I must tell you that ... this is the only one that I know of at the moment that is in English I know there are others like Monsters Girl Quest but... at least for me just by seeing his cg although it's not unpleasant at all but... no It catches my attention that's why I plan to play it; So good, now returning to the main theme, I recommend The Bridegroom Tsumugi-Sama or I think that's how it is written, which is as I told you by this same artist and is translated into English; it's an NV it's not an RPGM so you don't get excited and it's a short visual novel in fact I think it only lasts 10 hours and has 2 different endings in case you're interested... don't expect something like what this game offered well ... it's not an RPGM in the first place xd and if you know what an NV is, it's just reading and choosing options with which you can change the course of history, but I think you already knew that so I'm sorry for this explanation a little unnecessary but good hahaha. And so that... although if it works for you there is a person named Mortalvyses who has translated as 5 NV Femdom that among these is the aforementioned Tsumugi-Sama; investigate a little about him, look at his contributions and then look for them right here in F95zone, here they are to download all the contributions made by that person, that is if they are pure NV, nothing about RPGM, so there you have it for you to have a good time hahaha . Taking advantage of the fact that I answered your question and since I want to talk to someone about the Peniban Quest theorizing and stuff hahaha as I did before with Undertale mmm I want you to give me your opinion about these theories that I had already made to another user above from the comments, but I'll still leave them here so that it's easier for you to find them:

I made a Quote to the message that I had already sent since it gave me a little laziness to rewrite it and write something that I had already written before lol, but that's it; I hope I have helped you with your question and my suggestion and I hope you also respond to the theories that I have proposed so that we can talk about the game for a while and then maybe create other even crazier theories xd

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
Well let's see... as such and well it's obvious... unfortunately Femdom games so that they are in English there are very few, I have on my pc an interesting library of this type of games xd, but as such most of them are in Japanese that is without translation and well what I do is use tools like Textractor which is a translator for NV and some RPGMs that obviously don't feel the same and sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable but at least it helps to understand the idea of what they are trying to say that for me it is more than enough and gratifying that it can be done without knowing anything about Japan; Well, going back to the question you asked me to see... I could recommend you in case you haven't played another game by this same Artist, that is, Sadistic Alice, which is not an RPGM, in fact, if you are only interested in those types of games, I must tell you that ... this is the only one that I know of at the moment that is in English I know there are others like Monsters Girl Quest but... at least for me just by seeing his cg although it's not unpleasant at all but... no It catches my attention that's why I plan to play it; So good, now returning to the main theme, I recommend The Bridegroom Tsumugi-Sama or I think that's how it is written, which is as I told you by this same artist and is translated into English; it's an NV it's not an RPGM so you don't get excited and it's a short visual novel in fact I think it only lasts 10 hours and has 2 different endings in case you're interested... don't expect something like what this game offered well ... it's not an RPGM in the first place xd and if you know what an NV is, it's just reading and choosing options with which you can change the course of history, but I think you already knew that so I'm sorry for this explanation a little unnecessary but good hahaha. And so that... although if it works for you there is a person named Mortalvyses who has translated as 5 NV Femdom that among these is the aforementioned Tsumugi-Sama; investigate a little about him, look at his contributions and then look for them right here in F95zone, here they are to download all the contributions made by that person, that is if they are pure NV, nothing about RPGM, so there you have it for you to have a good time hahaha . Taking advantage of the fact that I answered your question and since I want to talk to someone about the Peniban Quest theorizing and stuff hahaha as I did before with Undertale mmm I want you to give me your opinion about these theories that I had already made to another user above from the comments, but I'll still leave them here so that it's easier for you to find them:

I made a Quote to the message that I had already sent since it gave me a little laziness to rewrite it and write something that I had already written before lol, but that's it; I hope I have helped you with your question and my suggestion and I hope you also respond to the theories that I have proposed so that we can talk about the game for a while and then maybe create other even crazier theories xd
I know your recommendations but they don't seem similar in a slightest way even if they are made by the same studio, while those you recommended are VN that one is a Dragon Quest type adventure jrpg game, and that's exactly what I'm looking for but it looks like there is no game.
Coming to the theories, I don't know much about them but I can confirm that details are very sharp in this masterpiece, on menu screen you can see how Aheru shows an ahegao which indicates us that he is a masoschist loser who is constantly being raped by everyone, coming to the clothes... We already know Yogaru had been manipulated by his teammates but not sure if clothing has anything to do with that.

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
I know your recommendations but they don't seem similar in a slightest way even if they are made by the same studio, while those you recommended are VN that one is a Dragon Quest type adventure jrpg game, and that's exactly what I'm looking for but it looks like there is no game.
Coming to the theories, I don't know much about them but I can confirm that details are very sharp in this masterpiece, on menu screen you can see how Aheru shows an ahegao which indicates us that he is a masoschist loser who is constantly being raped by everyone, coming to the clothes... We already know Yogaru had been manipulated by his teammates but not sure if clothing has anything to do with that.
Exactly what I told you, I don't know many Femdom RPGMs and the ones I know I only like this one, the Mosnters Girls Quest, although I haven't played it, I couldn't tell since it's a bad game, but that's if only by seeing the cg that I saw in pages like Hitomi where there are cg of several NV and RPGM well... I don't dislike it but that is if the truth didn't attract much attention to me, reason why I ruled out playing it; On the other hand, with the Peniban Quest, his cg seemed interesting to me and having already played some games from the same studio and artist, it seemed interesting and at the same time surprising that only among all his works in terms of games he had only made one RPGM and never created another never more; although of course creating an RPGM is not that easy either compared to an NV, although it is not easy to create if it takes a little less time, but anyway... well, unfortunately, the truth is that what I know the most are RPGM NVs, I know almost nothing and I also imagine that unfortunately as with the NV there is very little Femdom RPGM that has been translated into English; a reality is that for reasons that I do not know the translations of Femdom games in general are very scarce and thank you that the largest language to receive translations of this type of genre is English itself and that is not a figure to rejoice either... but Compared to languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, among other languages, there the translations are even scarcer but well, I hope you find another RPGM game that is a masterpiece like Peniban Quest or even much better than this.

As soon as responding to what you raised about the theories I made, I can say that the clothes should see something... and that it be for the same reasons why they show Yogaru their succubus forms of in advance since with Aheru they do it until the end but otherwise Aheru would obviously have resisted being sacrificed and perhaps he would have started a battle against them in the same castle of Malarmo where mmm fighting if it was very possible to beat them in fact in the last battle it is also possible to beat them, for the story as such a cinematic would have been activated anyway where perhaps they would have raped us and well those things... so we lost to them anyway xd, but it is curious that Yogaru did do not be afraid of showing them their succubus form in advance although mmm now that I think about it he is their son, which during his upbringing he has already been able to see them in the form of succubi which he thinks that and that in his mothers is normal, of course it is what I think but I am not saying that this is the real reason; As for Yogaru's journey, if I would like a fan to make a TRUE Unofficial Sequel and not the mediocre Unofficial sequel that someone random created that really has very little to do with a sequel that the original studio could have even made, but in finally going back to what I want to say, I would like to see a sequel even if it is made by a fan where they show us Yogaru's journey that I imagine was even easier than Aheru's since as I had already mentioned they will no longer be like Candida " interposing" in our way, in addition to the fact that there are already many few men, both of whom could be said to be in danger of extinction, the only thing would be the battle with the chief succubi and minor succubi, which are the ones that appear randomly during the adventure; the rest is nothing more complicated than the truth and it also makes me curious how Yogaru would have taken what they had that Monster, that is, his Father Aheru was not the real threat but Dominatrix-Sama and that to go face her he had to return to his possible same place of birth and the same Domina castle where he would possibly be sacrificed and in the same way betrayed by his own Mothers and where they would tell him, like Aheru, the truth about what the "Hero" meant to them, already imagining the Yogaru's adventure and its ending makes me a little sadder because compared to Aheru who was betrayed by his own companions, he would be betrayed by his own MOTHERS!!! and I think that's much worse... but anyway I think I've already written a lot of text so I'll leave it here lol, well I hope I find another Femdom RPGM game equal to or even better than this one so that you could also recommend it to me and give it a try tested to see how it goes.

Peniban

Feb 1, 2022
Exactly what I told you, I don't know many Femdom RPGMs and the ones I know I only like this one, the Mosnters Girls Quest, although I haven't played it, I couldn't tell since it's a bad game, but that's if only by seeing the cg that I saw in pages like Hitomi where there are cg of several NV and RPGM well... I don't dislike it but that is if the truth didn't attract much attention to me, reason why I ruled out playing it; On the other hand, with the Peniban Quest, his cg seemed interesting to me and having already played some games from the same studio and artist, it seemed interesting and at the same time surprising that only among all his works in terms of games he had only made one RPGM and never created another never more; although of course creating an RPGM is not that easy either compared to an NV, although it is not easy to create if it takes a little less time, but anyway... well, unfortunately, the truth is that what I know the most are RPGM NVs, I know almost nothing and I also imagine that unfortunately as with the NV there is very little Femdom RPGM that has been translated into English; a reality is that for reasons that I do not know the translations of Femdom games in general are very scarce and thank you that the largest language to receive translations of this type of genre is English itself and that is not a figure to rejoice either... but Compared to languages such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, among other languages, there the translations are even scarcer but well, I hope you find another RPGM game that is a masterpiece like Peniban Quest or even much better than this.

As soon as responding to what you raised about the theories I made, I can say that the clothes should see something... and that it be for the same reasons why they show Yogaru their succubus forms of in advance since with Aheru they do it until the end but otherwise Aheru would obviously have resisted being sacrificed and perhaps he would have started a battle against them in the same castle of Malarmo where mmm fighting if it was very possible to beat them in fact in the last battle it is also possible to beat them, for the story as such a cinematic would have been activated anyway where perhaps they would have raped us and well those things... so we lost to them anyway xd, but it is curious that Yogaru did do not be afraid of showing them their succubus form in advance although mmm now that I think about it he is their son, which during his upbringing he has already been able to see them in the form of succubi which he thinks that and that in his mothers is normal, of course it is what I think but I am not saying that this is the real reason; As for Yogaru's journey, if I would like a fan to make a TRUE Unofficial Sequel and not the mediocre Unofficial sequel that someone random created that really has very little to do with a sequel that the original studio could have even made, but in finally going back to what I want to say, I would like to see a sequel even if it is made by a fan where they show us Yogaru's journey that I imagine was even easier than Aheru's since as I had already mentioned they will no longer be like Candida " interposing" in our way, in addition to the fact that there are already many few men, both of whom could be said to be in danger of extinction, the only thing would be the battle with the chief succubi and minor succubi, which are the ones that appear randomly during the adventure; the rest is nothing more complicated than the truth and it also makes me curious how Yogaru would have taken what they had that Monster, that is, his Father Aheru was not the real threat but Dominatrix-Sama and that to go face her he had to return to his possible same place of birth and the same Domina castle where he would possibly be sacrificed and in the same way betrayed by his own Mothers and where they would tell him, like Aheru, the truth about what the "Hero" meant to them, already imagining the Yogaru's adventure and its ending makes me a little sadder because compared to Aheru who was betrayed by his own companions, he would be betrayed by his own MOTHERS!!! and I think that's much worse... but anyway I think I've already written a lot of text so I'll leave it here lol, well I hope I find another Femdom RPGM game equal to or even better than this one so that you could also recommend it to me and give it a try tested to see how it goes.
This game turns me on, not only that we are being raped multiple times by almost everyone throughout the journey in various sadistic ways by beautiful sadistic women, also our wives (?) kill and rape our own son? And I hope to find another femdom jrpg game equal to that one too but seems like there is not, this game is definitely one of the best jrpgs ever without a single doubt, I can recommend you The Last Man on Earth though, similar artstyle and an rpgm game too.

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
This game turns me on, not only that we are being raped multiple times by almost everyone throughout the journey in various sadistic ways by beautiful sadistic women, also our wives (?) kill and rape our own son? And I hope to find another femdom jrpg game equal to that one too but seems like there is not, this game is definitely one of the best jrpgs ever without a single doubt, I can recommend you The Last Man on Earth though, similar artstyle and an rpgm game too.
Hey right... I had thought that both Gina, Hilda and Meo Ling would sacrifice and kill their own son; but it had never crossed my mind to see Aheru as the husband of Gina, Hilda and Meo Ling; In fact, I was the same and at the same time I found it very curious the way in which the game makes us believe that first of all we are the leader of the team but in reality we are nothing more than the toy and the slave of them and the other characters like Captain Fuck, also unfortunately Sadistic Alice I doubt that he will release an official sequel to Peniban Quest and more than to release this game if you go to his official page and then you go to his twitter you will see that the game was developed almost at the same time as Tsumugi -Sama, as from 2011-2012 it began its development and it was released until 2015, which makes an RPGM take a long time and seeing that 7 years have passed since the release of this great game... I doubt that unfortunately there will not be a sequel besides that The artist is not one to make sequels or for her NV, much less will she do it with this RPGM, in addition to when it was in development, even Peniban Quest had already announced that she was working on H no Saimin, which would be her new and last NV of mine moment that was also budgeted to come out in 2017 but due to time factors and personal issues of the artist it ended up delaying the game until 2019; and from there, unfortunately, he disappeared from twitter and from everything... his last post on his twitter was in close dates or about a few days after having released his last work, which was the aforementioned Visual Novel of H no Saimin or also called Sucubos Hypnosis , so at the moment it seems that there will be no new work by Majikoro or NV, much less a new RPGM; but well, thank you for creating a very good Femdom RPGM and now, so as not to make this message too long, I'd also like to thank you for giving me those recommendations, so I'll try them as soon as I have time.
And a quick question that I don't know if you have the answer to but it is the following: do you know how to complete the encyclopedia of monsters 100%? I was able to complete it up to 96% but from there I was missing about 8 monsters that I could never face them since I have no idea where they are located or what areas they spawn in, so I appreciate if you know where they are so I can look for them and complete the encyclopedia; By the way, looking at the full save of the game, I realized that the person in that game also managed to complete the encyclopedia up to 96% since the same monsters that I am missing from him too, but well, I hope you can help me with that question and now if I don't extend this comment any longer xd

Reactions: FFTW and Peniban
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes