Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Thank you for pointing out the typo. Also Mika has never met her Aunt/Dad in person. The reason she says dad the first time is because it's easier for the reader to understand without having to go into the whole aunt/dad thing.
Rose also calls Marie by her name instead of what her relationship is set to (when you talk to Rose alone (in the morning) in her room) (sandbox mode).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
It's a pretty good start, even if the game feels like it's more of a teaser of what's to come without a lot of "real" content. Normally I don't pay much attention to incest harem games, but the promise of (more) lesbian and futa content in the future has my curiosity piqued.
  • The minor interactions with all of the characters are fun and add a lot of life to the game, but I wish they served a little more purpose beyond "maybe you'll see some nudity."
  • While I am glad there's no stat grind in the game (so far?), having some way to track "relationship" with characters would be a good way to let a player know if they need to interact more with specific characters to see new content.
    • To combine my previous two points, those currently-sorta-pointless minor interactions would be a great way to build up more "relationship points" or something. It would also give players more incentive to try and talk with specific girls, especially if the interactions that cause time to pass gave more points.
  • Consider adding a way to let the player know when they've seen all the major content (sex scenes) available in the current version of the game. I spent way too much time in the sandbox mode trying to figure out if I was missing some trigger to start actually fucking one of the girls before switching to VN mode and confirming that I had seen everything and was just wasting time at that point repeating a bunch of interactions.
  • All the girls are cute, though it's too early for me to say I have any real favorites, especially without sex scenes for the main cast. Maeve is currently my favorite of the main girls in terms of appearance, but if any of the girls end up being more dominant/assertive in bed then my choice would probably have to go to them. (And if Maeve unlocks some dominant side of herself thanks to her orc half? Then you've got a real winner.)
    • I also can't wait for more content with the "side" girls, especially Alexandra because tall, busty, and buff (with horns!) is a knockout combo for me.
  • Looking forward to more lesbian and futa stuff (as usual for me lol), and hoping we get some scenes where the girl is more dominant/assertive, though I'd say that opening scene with Mika almost counts already. Also looking forward to seeing even more fantasy girls around.
I'll be keeping an eye on this game. Keep up the good work! (y)

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
is the last scene of game the 1st school bathtub?
cause i cant progress any more all characters say no more content but i dont think i saw a dev note or something similar about the game over in game.

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
is the last scene of game the 1st school bathtub?
cause i cant progress any more all characters say no more content but i dont think i saw a dev note or something similar about the game over in game.
There's not much content in the game right now. It's very early in development.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I'm really liking this game. Characters look good and so far there's no un-related cliched drama. And I don't have to spend hours of MY time convincing my relatives to have sex.

One apparent bug: at the school, the Math teacher is named "Anna", but when you talk to Clara, she calls her mother (who turns out to be the same character) "Emma".

Reactions: icollectsouls

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I hate to say this because the models look great but this game is pretty awful. There isn't any meaningful content yet and the camera bob during scenes is the worse, actually makes me feel nauseous

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
Huge tits but why such small areolas? Atleast tell me one of the characters doesn't have the same copy pasted nips.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
What is this? ”Let’s all crap on a New game-day”? Leave it to develop for a while, see what happens. Too much negativity early on makes devs abandon games. Anyway, agree with previous posters: male x futa only is a bit limiting, with some futa x male there are more options which is always a good thing.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
_POHG Just starting a play through and am looking forward to future developments. I do have a small suggestion though, and I apologize if this has already been mentioned. When the player is on the "girl select" screen in VN mode, if a character is waiting for progress on another character's story, the player does not know this until the character is clicked. As an example, at the extreme beginning of the story, you cannot progress with Rose until Mika's story is progressed further.

My small suggestion: Just a QOL thing, but would it be possible to add icons to the character portraits if criteria is not met for their story to move forward? Using the example above, instead of clicking on Rose's portrait and getting the message "Progress with Mika's story more first", have a small icon of Mika on the corner of Rose's portrait. It can even give the message that it does already if it is clicked on. That way, the player can tell at a glance where they need to go next in order to unlock the character they want to.

Just a very small thing that I think might help, but honestly it is up to you. I very much am looking forward to enjoying the rest of your work and will provide feedback as wanted/needed.

Reactions: person161

Lenesiah

Aug 2, 2017
Pretty much hyped for this game (and more "vanilla" (non futa/lesbian) content). Premises are great and I'll surely watch how the game evolve from now on.
(well, despite the low quantity content, it seems the game might focus heavily on futa/lesbian/furry, is it ?...)

If I may, some QoL feature to point out :
- make the navigation bar between places permanent, it become a hassle to "go elsewere" then choosing a destination after a hundred times ;) (could add the map button at the end of it to make it even smoother)
- same goes for shedule, one can imagine a menu with an agenda that change when you select a girl with a toogle between agenda/gallery (mkae it easier to check for multiple girls)

- "breeder familly" quest, while beeing a prerequisite for "back to school" make it easy to miss it on the first sunday... being as empty as it is for now, it's a bit sad. Warning the player for new quest would be nice for starter, and migth solvve the problem entierly, but you might want to consider shifting the meeting for succubi on saturday afternoon.

- POV scene migth induce heavy motion sickness (I'm not sensitive, still have some trouble with it, beware if others have this problem)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes