Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Just found this, sounds ambitious and certainly could be great, but if all characters have the type of proportions as shown in the previews then I don't think I want to bother with trying it.

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
So I downloaded the update, and just to clarify, there's nothing new except some UI changes yeah?
For VN mode it's just some UI changes and a gallery button.
For Sandbox Mode there are also new scenes when you talk to the characters around the house.

Reactions: MD27

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
Any chance of splitting Fu x Fe and Fu x M up?
So you can choose which futa option is available?

Not a fan of getting my girls getting fucked by futas...
You need to enable both Futa and lesbian for Futa x Female. And if it's a main harem member, the player will be asked again if that character can do Futa x Female.

Reactions: grassdi

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You need to enable both Futa and lesbian for Futa x Female. And if it's a main harem member, the player will be asked again if that character can do Futa x Female.
So if futa is enabled but lesbian disabled it's only futa x male?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I don't know if it's just me but even with all these events in the sandbox in this game just feels kinda lifeless.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So what were the lore updates? i don't feel like replaying the game for a 4th time just to try and pick out what got changed, if i'd even notice.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So what were the lore updates? i don't feel like replaying the game for a 4th time just to try and pick out what got changed, if i'd even notice.
I replayed and I have the same question as you... :KEK:
I didn't notice anything... though the game is pretty bare bones so far.

Reactions: Lerd0

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
For VN mode it's just some UI changes and a gallery button.
For Sandbox Mode there are also new scenes when you talk to the characters around the house.
Why is this a thing? If there are something like this in Sandbox you should also include it in the VN version. The reason people like VN version is just to reduce the number of unnecessary clicks and switching locations stuff. If there are elements like that in the Sandbox version include it in the VN version too, literally removing stuff.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Why is this a thing? If there are something like this in Sandbox you should also include it in the VN version. The reason people like VN version is just to reduce the number of unnecessary clicks and switching locations stuff. If there are elements like that in the Sandbox version include it in the VN version too, literally removing stuff.
Definitely would agree with this, having tried the VN mode first and only being about 10-15 minutes of content I switched to sandbox to see if that was really it and there is a lot of content in that mode, I think the problem the dev would have is actually turning that content in to a coherent storyline as it's a bit all over the place as it's intended for sandbox.

LewdLewy

Jun 29, 2021
The option to make the text box "clear" doesn't do anything. Text outlining seems to work fine.

In the GUI folder, renaming the image "textbox" to something else and then renaming the image "textbox_clear to "textbox" fixes it. Likely the wrong image name is assigned to the "Clear" GUI button.

Last edited:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
_POHG

Found a script mistake early in the game. Incest, futa, furry, and lesbian enabled. Both VN mode and sandbox mode. Mika says, "I never met my dad and I don't have any brothers, but mom, my sister, and I used to fuck a lot at home." Later, she says, "The one with the big dick is my aunt. She got no ass, but HUGE mommy milkers. | This picture is actually taking when she used a futa spell and got Mom pregnant with me."

"Never met my dad," should be something different in this version since her aunt is her dad. Also, "This picture is actually taking," should be, "This picture was actually taken"

_POHG

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
_POHG

Found a script mistake early in the game. Incest, futa, furry, and lesbian enabled. Both VN mode and sandbox mode. Mika says, "I never met my dad and I don't have any brothers, but mom, my sister, and I used to fuck a lot at home." Later, she says, "The one with the big dick is my aunt. She got no ass, but HUGE mommy milkers. | This picture is actually taking when she used a futa spell and got Mom pregnant with me."

"Never met my dad," should be something different in this version since her aunt is her dad. Also, "This picture is actually taking," should be, "This picture was actually taken"
Thank you for pointing out the typo. Also Mika has never met her Aunt/Dad in person. The reason she says dad the first time is because it's easier for the reader to understand without having to go into the whole aunt/dad thing.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes