Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am also having this issue
You have to start a new game, or load up a save, before you can enter the options. And when starting a new game, you have to get past the point where it asks futa, furry, and lesbian on/off. Once you get through those three questions, you should be good to enter the options.

h0Ws?!

Jan 7, 2020
You have to start a new game, or load up a save, before you can enter the options. And when starting a new game, you have to get past the point where it asks futa, furry, and lesbian on/off. Once you get through those three questions, you should be good to enter the options.

Thanks bro :BootyTime:

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Just wanted to say thank you for the amazing game with wholesome,harem and NO NTR content. All the girls look pretty and likeable and there is head pats as well which is very rare in games :sneaky:. I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game. I hope protag isnt some generic asshole and acts considerate towards other people who are in need of help. I also wanna see when protag acts pricey and give a cold shoulder to the girls who are trying to get into his pants :cool:. ( Only if its possible otherwise nevermind )

Anyways, thanks for the game _POHG and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway ^^

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
derator Note: Defin
Hey just dowloaded your game to try but get traceback error when i want to get into options.
Enjoying the situation and the casualness of it, but I've only gotten through the first breakfast with the family, and I've already noticed no less than three times where the images seem to be drastically out-of-order. For instance, everyone sitting eating breakfast, suddenly one person is gone and another is standing, then the missing person is back saying she's done eating, then leaves frame as the second person stands up.

The other two times were meeting mom and younger sis, then when younger sis fell down.
You know, it's really annoying when you can't enter the menu WHEN THE MUSIC IS FUCKING BLARING because parameters aren't set that you can't set till you actually start or load a game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I just fixed the options menu and uploaded a new version.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Not a fan of the character models - all the "milfs" look like they're just big booba women in their early 30's (Tho this is a frequent issue). The fantasy aspect is also kinda weak in terms of the potential story directions as well, and gets in the way of a realistic & tension-filled story imho.

Good luck with the game! Not a game for me tho. :(

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Not a fan of the character models - all the "milfs" look like they're just big booba women in their early 30's (Tho this is a frequent issue). The fantasy aspect is also kinda weak in terms of the potential story directions as well, and gets in the way of a realistic & tension-filled story imho.

Most of the cast are Elves. In case you didn't know, eternal youth is a very typical aspect of the elf species. They will literally look 30 years old for thousands of years, quite likely all the way up to the moment they pass on from old age. Just about every serious artwork of an elf you can find will be this way.

Reactions: $@~

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

Good luck with your game then... :KEK:

Crimson Elite

Feb 20, 2022
I wonder how they will explain a lack of male characters, perhaps a lot of them died somehow? and now the MC is basically the repopulator? i mean don't get me wrong i love 1 male focus plots since it gets rid of ntr and sharing usually. but an explanation would make the world feel a bit more realistic and would give more of a reason why the girls all want the same guy.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I wonder how they will explain a lack of male characters, perhaps a lot of them died somehow? and now the MC is basically the repopulator? i mean don't get me wrong i love 1 male focus plots since it gets rid of ntr and sharing usually. but an explanation would make the world feel a bit more realistic and would give more of a reason why the girls all want the same guy.
It's...
Magic GIFs | Tenor

Crimson Elite

Feb 20, 2022
This is more of a personal thing but I hope the Mc gets better, so far he seems like a guy with no redeeming qualities who is constantly kicked out from spending time with family.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Ok, the MC is called Asdf Ñlkj... that's why I like that there is a default name.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes