Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
_POHG
some animations are super lagy and consuming an abnormal amount of cpu while playing (Mika Doggy after you found her masturbating, standing sex with mika in the family breeder quest)
Probably their file size is larger then for other animations or you used a different codec ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimson Elite

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
This is probably known, but just in case:

When trying to touch Liz's boobs at night for the first time, MC's thoughts indicated it had already been tried.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Love the idea for this game, and lots of promise show. Sucks how little content there is right now though.

I do hope our succubus girlfriend is going to actually be our girlfriend and not just a convenient way to form the harem with our family. I say this because she's not shown in the harem tracker. I presume this is because she starts out with max trust/love/lust, but still. I just want her to get her own share of actual love and affect like all the other girls.

A less important thing I'm wondering about, we're presumably Half High Elf and Half Common Elf, like our twin sister, so how long can we expect our life span to be? There's a massive differece in this game between common elves and high elves. I think it'd be nice if we were longer than normal common elves even if still shorter than full high elves

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I do hope our succubus girlfriend is going to actually be our girlfriend and not just a convenient way to form the harem with our family. I say this because she's not shown in the harem tracker. I presume this is because she starts out with max trust/love/lust, but still. I just want her to get her own share of actual love and affect like all the other girls.
Yeah Dev, this never actually crossed my mind before. Care to elaborate on what this means?

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021
The succubus (Mika) will be a core member of the main harem.

A less important thing I'm wondering about, we're presumably Half High Elf and Half Common Elf, like our twin sister, so how long can we expect our life span to be? There's a massive differece in this game between common elves and high elves. I think it'd be nice if we were longer than normal common elves even if still shorter than full high elves
I haven't decided on an exact lifespan for the MC. Mostly it would be the average sum of the high and common elf lifespan (10.500 years).

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm feeling this. A dev that understands the option of making lesbian content without the MC optionable is definitely a plus. I like the models and the sex scenes so far have been very sexy. I'm looking forward to future Updates.

I noticed you answered in a comment about futa and furries so I have two questions. First question for futa I know that disable futa makes futa characters futa but if I enable futa will they automatically be able to fuck people or will I be able to stop them from fucking the LI’s, I want to fuck futa’s but I don’t want them to fuck the LI’s at least not without permission(If your wondering why I like that it’s a power thing not gonna lie) And the second question is that you said if you disable furry it makes the furry characters just have animal ears and tails but I enabled furry and the catgirl and doggirl just had ears and tails, are there going to be types that just have ears and tails or are the furry models just not ready yet?

The last thing I want to say that was low key just kind of bothering me a little is that with the way the family acts and the MC acts is making me think “How has he not fucked them yet?” The MC doesn’t seem shy, he’s a degenerate, and he doesn’t seem afraid to show he’s a degenerate and LI’s are basically throwing themselves at him. It just doesn’t make any sense to me. One of the first scenes with the rest of the family is two of them purposely flashing him. I guess what frustrates me is that you want me to believe that he needs help in making the harem, I feel like he doesn’t need Mika’s help at all, nothing indicates that he would have a hard time doing it on his own. I just have no reason to believe he needs help and I wonder how he could possibly not have already smashed. It just does not make sense.It’s not a big deal, it was just bothering me a little.

Overall good so far though but I need some more content to really come to a proper rating so I'm gonna give it a 3/5.

Crimson Elite

Feb 20, 2022
Personally not a fan of Futanari but this disabling of the feature is nice, but I think having futanari in the game is a counter to the not sharing thing so you might want to reconsider putting them in. Also glad there will be no Ntr/Sharing.

I like the models but I feel like some of the characters seem too ready to get down and dirty with the mc because flashing is a bit more than just a tease. since a lot of the intrigue in these kinds of games is the chase. so maybe just having flirtatious comments would be enough in the beginning.

I like the idea of getting all the succubi to have a contract with the MC (gatta catch em all)

also, is the MC going to have the gene to only have daughters? since that is a real thing in real life where sometimes a man can only have sons or daughters. Since apparently in this world every male is basically a threat since incest is so common. (Which makes it even more concerning if you have a son who is a succubi) Unless there are only female succubi in this story i forget.

Something I really hope happens is that love and romance is a big thing with some build-up with the Mc.

Crimson Elite

Feb 20, 2022
_POHG
some animations are super lagy and consuming an abnormal amount of cpu while playing (Mika Doggy after you found her masturbating, standing sex with mika in the family breeder quest)
Probably their file size is larger then for other animations or you used a different codec ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah the lag is insane for those, hopefully it will be fixed but i assume it was because they were rushing updates for weekly instead of monthly

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Yeah the lag is insane for those, hopefully it will be fixed but i assume it was because they were rushing updates for weekly instead of monthly
at the end of the day i dont care why i got a faulty product, i only care about that it is faulty. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Zorlond

Jun 15, 2021
Enjoying the situation and the casualness of it, but I've only gotten through the first breakfast with the family, and I've already noticed no less than three times where the images seem to be drastically out-of-order. For instance, everyone sitting eating breakfast, suddenly one person is gone and another is standing, then the missing person is back saying she's done eating, then leaves frame as the second person stands up.

The other two times were meeting mom and younger sis, then when younger sis fell down.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
You know, it's really annoying when you can't enter the menu WHEN THE MUSIC IS FUCKING BLARING because parameters aren't set that you can't set till you actually start or load a game.

Reactions: VenustusAltus
2.60 star(s) 15 Votes