Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG]

2.50 star(s) 16 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PerfectFamilyAFamilyOfPerverts-U1.2Rework
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Did the dev ever explain the remake? The plot was a bit messy and there were probably too many characters, but from what I've played the plot is somehow even more incoherent and apart from the disturbing lack of succubuses looks like he intends to have just as many characters.

And the original version felt silly and fun, not getting that feeling from the new version.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
ok i do not mean to hate but where the game in this there is no pathing just reading and it comes off more as a 18+ video magna then anything

Reactions: LOD6

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Yeah the old game had much better models.
Also what is with this "rework"? It's a completely different game, just be honest and mark the old one as abandoned and start a new page for this new game.

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
I don't like this new version that much. It moved few more steps towards meaningless fuckery. Does not make any game better. Not much gameplay here anyway, it's a slideshow.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG] - Compressed

Win/Linux [124 MB]
- - - -

Mac [110 MB]
- - - -

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
Did they really release 1 chapter and then went back to rework it with worse characters and no animations? Thats hilarious

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
I read the comments before downloading old and new version of this, and have to agree with majority. This isn't a rework, it's a completely different game. Basically the same things between versions are some of the names, and fact they are elves.

Original had some issues, all characters with big breast and butt's, but they felt more varied and like they had more personality. Not to mention this redo has 0 choices or options so far. Feel best thing is just calling the remake a different name and go to NG from there, with some updates added to the original.

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019

this is a public post, so you can go check for your self, if anyone even bothers to do so
Long story short:
"I made game good by mistake, sorry my plan was completely different, will redo the game, sure it will be improvement overall".
But seriously, if dev still reads this forum, second game is not trash but it's like initial game with good things taken away from it and replaced with bad/meaningless ones. It was good not because you could fuck your succubus wife anytime, but because game was cute, it gave some warm loving family feelings, because you were more interested to hug everyone rather than fuck, but in a very lewd world. Setting is great keep developing it, don't make another meet and fuck game with a bunch of sex dolls.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 16 Votes