Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Great update, but i'm experiencing lag in sex scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that its awesome, looking forward to next updates ;)

P.s question are you gonna add some 3rd camera angles sex scenes? 1st works but its great with variation

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sounds like this game should have dating sim or trainer tag since it sounds like it is not a story driven game. Wish they would describe games better. Story, Trainer/Corruption, Dating Sim, Puzzle. I've gotten bored of plain Dating Sim and Trainer games and look for a good story (Good Story not one with deaths).

Reactions: BanditoMarito

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Sounds like this game should have dating sim or trainer tag since it sounds like it is not a story driven game. Wish they would describe games better. Story, Trainer/Corruption, Dating Sim, Puzzle. I've gotten bored of plain Dating Sim and Trainer games and look for a good story (Good Story not one with deaths).
death doesn't mean a bad story. if you are invested in story telling anyway. you want a bad story it centers around bad plots, plot holes, poor structure, bad character development, breaking immersion (4th wall jokes are not funny and they ruin everything if its not a central part of the plot like the truman show or deadpool). notable mentions for boring story telling would be things like mary sues, dues ex machina, inappropriately timed comedy, etc

Reactions: BanditoMarito

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Ok, I just want to make sure that I have your story straight. You have Elves? AND Catgirls?? And they're in a harem TOGETHER???!! And not only cool with that BUT BI TO BOOT???!!! And there's no NTR with other males???!!!!

Well, throw another load of shrimp on the barbie and count me in!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

The only way this could get better is if there was REAL incest (maybe the House Mother is REALLY the Mother!!) and maybe if the dog gets some sloppy seconds. And Pregnancy. ALL Harems need at least SOME Baby Bellies eventually.

Last edited:

Starbreezer

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, I just want to make sure that I have your story straight. You have Elves? AND Catgirls?? And they're in a harem TOGETHER???!! And not only cool with that BUT BI TO BOOT???!!! And there's no NTR with other males???!!!!

Well, throw another blanket on the communal bed and count me in!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

The only way this could get better is if there was REAL incest (maybe the House Mother is REALLY the Mother!!) and maybe if the dog gets some sloppy seconds. And Pregnancy. ALL Harems need at least SOME Baby Bellies eventually.
Whos gonna tell him

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
death doesn't mean a bad story. if you are invested in story telling anyway. you want a bad story it centers around bad plots, plot holes, poor structure, bad character development, breaking immersion (4th wall jokes are not funny and they ruin everything if its not a central part of the plot like the truman show or deadpool). notable mentions for boring story telling would be things like mary sues, dues ex machina, inappropriately timed comedy, etc
Death of main characters does mean a bad story especially when in real life I recently lost my Best Friend. I play games to get away from reality as reality sucks most of the time.. I want something that has a good ending.. a good story.. Even a good book gives content warning before buying so you know to avoid that book as it has a topic that you are not prepared for or do not enjoy. Non characters that are not really a part of the story that are shown dead or being killed I don't have no emotional bond to them story wise as they are just that a background character. I look for a story in a game that is interesting and will have a happy ending with all the main characters alive and well. Even a sandbox game if the various scenes in the various areas all keep the story narrative can be a fun game to play.

So if a developer plans to have main characters die in a game that warning needs to be noted BEFORE someone starts to play the game. They have no idea what the emotional state of someone playing the game is in... people have committed suicide from games as they were depressed in real life than play a game and it turned out depressing. This is not something that should be avoided by any developer they need to be responsible with warnings just as novels in stores have content warning.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Incest and harem, fine I will give this a go

About harem
Well this is my type of harem, might have to get around to giving this a go sometime this week.

About lesbian content
I am all for the lesbian content but hey more power to you for adding in these options for the people that are not a fan of the lesbian content within a harem, not many games do this they either do one or the other. Some games will try and be a bit of both to please both fans.
The path of this game is a welcomed feature for both MC only harem and girl on girl within the harem types.

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Death of main characters does mean a bad story especially when in real life I recently lost my Best Friend. I play games to get away from reality as reality sucks most of the time.. I want something that has a good ending.. a good story.. Even a good book gives content warning before buying so you know to avoid that book as it has a topic that you are not prepared for or do not enjoy. Non characters that are not really a part of the story that are shown dead or being killed I don't have no emotional bond to them story wise as they are just that a background character. I look for a story in a game that is interesting and will have a happy ending with all the main characters alive and well. Even a sandbox game if the various scenes in the various areas all keep the story narrative can be a fun game to play.

So if a developer plans to have main characters die in a game that warning needs to be noted BEFORE someone starts to play the game. They have no idea what the emotional state of someone playing the game is in... people have committed suicide from games as they were depressed in real life than play a game and it turned out depressing. This is not something that should be avoided by any developer they need to be responsible with warnings just as novels in stores have content warning.
nope... game of thrones (book) stands out as a good example why that isn't true.
death gives stakes
a 2nd even better example is shakespeare.
tragedy is a legit form of story telling
death is not bad story telling, just not something you like.
if you want an example of HEAVY story telling closer to this sites proclivities

denpa games (think doki doki lit club)
which are almost always praised for story telling. and i cant actually think of a denpa game that doesnt have a death in it due to the nature of it

that being said yeah, when you function on a site that lets you put tags on it, it should have it

edit:
also condolences on having a rough time right now and i get and understand why you dont like this type of story element

Last edited:

darkplayground

Nov 23, 2020
I hope you understand what a compliment this is POHG. I fucking HATE sandbox clickers. They are a terrible waste of time and the fact that your game doesn't even include a hints guide means you have to endlessly click each possible location every day to HOPE you see something new which for now amounts to a bunch of teasing and nothing else. You get 1 quest right away but are there other quests?

I say all that to say: I still played this game because of the premise and the setup. The first scene with the succubus lucid dreaming with incest enabled? It ALMOST made the sandbox shit worth it... I would put up with it, and possibly even sub to your patreon, if you included a hints guide. I don't have all day to be clicking endlessly hoping to find the scenes you hid around the game. Just let me know where to be and when and I'll go there. I still think it would be better as a normal narrative game without the sandbox shit but whatever.

It's a dirty trick to give us a quest right off the bat to be somewhere sunday and then set the game to be on monday so I have to click "wait" 50 times to get to sunday. If you're not going to let me skip directly to the quest, at least let me have a skip day button. You should never force and frustrate your users into experiencing your content.

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Great update, but i'm experiencing lag in sex scenes

Other than that its awesome, looking forward to next updates ;)

P.s question are you gonna add some 3rd camera angles sex scenes? 1st works but its great with variation
Found the issues. With the scene where Mika's masturbating in your room and you fuck her, there's a typo on lines 722 and 725 (succ.rpy). Line says "hide Sycc_63b/64b" when it should be "hide Succ_63b/64b". So the animations never get hidden and keep playing in the background.

And in the scene with Mika's Mom/Sis, Succ_82b never gets hidden (line 866 should be "hide Succ_82b" but it says 81b instead). And the same for Succ_90b (should be line 977, but says 89b).

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020

:p
Incest Patch link dead?

Moreover, if I understand it right, this family is what again? A Pretend Family or an "actual" biological Family? I'm fine with Incest, I just want my game to be as close as what the Dev actually intended to do.

If the Dev meant that this family will have interracial incest with the MC, as they are all actually blood related with each other and not just pretend (I dunno, prolly because of Patreon stuff). Then an Incest Patch is a must.

If the children are all interracial must've mean the mother have had many husbands before yeah?

Last edited:

KnowNoHope

Apr 16, 2020
Incest Patch link dead?

Moreover, if I understand it right, this family is what again? A Pretend Family or an "actual" biological Family? I'm fine with Incest, I just want my game to be as close as what the Dev actually intended to do.

If the Dev meant that this family will have interracial incest with the MC, as they are all actually blood related with each other and not just pretend (I dunno, prolly because of Patreon stuff). Then an Incest Patch is a must.

If the children are all interracial must've mean the mother have had many husbands before yeah?
from the patch: seemed like elves propagate through incest and casual sex with other races to make half elves when they can't get their biologically related fix. (everything after this is a guess) the mom didn't have a relative to bang so banged a ton of other races. but then the MC was finally born and she could kick the other losers aside so she can raise her future baby maker.

this is what I inferred from the first update haven't had a chance to try the new yet so maybe more context clues are around

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, don't want to bash the dev or his game, but starting the free roam on a monday with the first and only quest available to continue on sunday, well yeah, that's dumb. That is bad game design and will drive some people, maybe a not small amount, away. Why? Because it indicates that the game will have plenty of "empty" time slots, that need to be filled with either stats and money grinding or with skipping time. And honestly the latter is definitly not appealing right from the start. Honestly, I think it was too early for the sandbox, it's basically empty with very small scenes. The first part of the first quest was good, but overall, too early. I still like the premise of the game and can't wait for the actual breeding and harem part.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Thanks for that KnowNoHope.

Suggestions, make sure that the options to say no on certain preferences be readily available on the Menu. The player should not to restart the entire game just to disable/enable some stuff. Secondly, I quiet agree with what CamaroFan432 said, if there's some kind of quest going on don't make it like a week or so later before it finally progresses. Sandbox is already bad enough, don't make it worse.

I want an actual Incest Patch for this one Dev, I want to know how exactly you set the relationships as you intended it. A patch, so that the player won't be needing to restart the game. I'm often confused with the various terminology Devs use for their incest games, hence I prefer official Incest Patches so that I actually know and understand the relationships.

Fix grammar and stuff, add music, make the scenes longer and more hotter. More dialogue, dirty talk and all that. You may want to look on some of your animations, as some of them lag, like the Afternoon Sex with Mika on the Bedroom is really laggy.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes