Ren'Py Perfect Family: A Family of Perverts [Rework U1.2] [POHG]

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Incest Patch link dead?

Moreover, if I understand it right, this family is what again? A Pretend Family or an "actual" biological Family? I'm fine with Incest, I just want my game to be as close as what the Dev actually intended to do.

If the Dev meant that this family will have interracial incest with the MC, as they are all actually blood related with each other and not just pretend (I dunno, prolly because of Patreon stuff). Then an Incest Patch is a must.

If the children are all interracial must've mean the mother have had many husbands before yeah?
the patch was integrated into the game by redefining relations when given the option. It'll activate when the right input is made.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
the patch was integrated into the game by redefining relations when given the option. It'll activate when the right input is made.
Well, me wanting a patch is because of the reason that I may or may not get the relationship right. Thus, the triggers you mentioned might not happen. Hence, I want an official word from the Dev what exactly should I input there, or an Incest Patch would also do.

Its could be possible to mistakenly input stuff based on my misunderstandings.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Well, me wanting a patch is because of the reason that I may or may not get the relationship right. Thus, the triggers you mentioned might not happen. Hence, I want an official word from the Dev what exactly should I input there, or an Incest Patch would also do.
Its.... really not that difficult? It's not like its some super secret code word, its just exactly what you expect.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Its.... really not that difficult? It's not like its some super secret code word, its just exactly what you expect.
Mom is for the obvious one, and the rest are just Sisters? Heck, what's the age of the MC anyway? Based on the races and ages shown at the beginning I think he's close to the age of Rose (243). Or if we take into account that the Mom has previous husbands the MC might be the youngest among them, possibly close to the age of Nuts(18). As one post here said that the Mom kept having children till' one day she can finally have her own Man to have an incestual relationship with.

When naming relationships, I often want the more detailed nuances you see. Like, I dunno whether to call Rose, Maeve, or Baster Elder Sisters or whether they are the Younger ones. Should I just stick to Sis/Sister/s, I often look for these answer to input myself or of course, just wait for the Dev to speak up.

Lastly, I because of grammar stuff I didn't understand some things but is Nuts the only adopted girl? How about Baster?

Reactions: KingBan

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I will keep this game on hold, without playing it untill it is confirmed if there is going to be a VN only mode

I will not start a game where i know i will find sandbox, if the sandbox will continue to be unavoidable, the game is not for me

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Mom is for the obvious one, and the rest are just Sisters? Heck, what's the age of the MC anyway? Based on the races and ages shown at the beginning I think he's close to the age of Rose (243). Or if we take into account that the Mom has previous husbands the MC might be the youngest among them, possibly close to the age of Nuts(18). As one post here said that the Mom kept having children till' one day she can finally have her own Man to have an incestual relationship with.

When naming relationships, I often want the more detailed nuances you see. Like, I dunno whether to call Rose, Maeve, or Baster Elder Sisters or whether they are the Younger ones. Should I just stick to Sis/Sister/s, I often look for these answer to input myself or of course, just wait for the Dev to speak up.

Lastly, I because of grammar stuff I didn't understand some things but is Nuts the only adopted girl? How about Baster?
If you type "Mom" in, the rest of the variables get set automatically, you set only the first one.

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
This is gonna sound stupid, but can someone mirror the I-patch for me. I am currently capped on MEGA for another six hours :LUL:
yeah , i finally broke down and just paid Mega for a three year subscription
IMO it is worth it , i am like playing 20+ AVNs
i dont have to worry about any caps and Mega shifted me to their high speed server
well actually there is a cap but it is like 70+ Tb
no more waiting hours for the free downloads ; now they are closer to 30 minutes or so
if you play as many AVNs as i do , i highly recommend getting a paid subscription with Mega

(y) (y) :cool:

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
yeah , i finally broke down and just paid Mega for a three year subscription
IMO it is worth it , i am like playing 20+ AVNs
i dont have to worry about any caps and Mega shifted me to their high speed server
well actually there is a cap but it is like 70+ Tb
no more waiting hours for the free downloads ; now they are closer to 30 minutes or so
if you play as many AVNs as i do , i highly recommend getting a paid subscription with Mega

(y) (y) :cool:
I usually have a MEGA sub to be honest. I just was too lazy to renew it :LUL:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Like where this is going so far, the girl designs, the scenes, the lightharted theme. But I will have to agree that having the only quest only progress 1 game week later is not a good first impression. There are some short events to see, but they dont seem to affect anything or go anywhere right now, so progression means a lot of spamming "wait".

_POHG

Professional Family Breeder Since 1869
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2021

Its could be possible to mistakenly input stuff based on my misunderstandings.
The triggers are set to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if ANY of those are entered in ANYBODY's custom relationship. It will set all relationships the right way. (Non-capital sensitive.)

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Found the issues. With the scene where Mika's masturbating in your room and you fuck her, there's a typo on lines 722 and 725 (succ.rpy). Line says "hide Sycc_63b/64b" when it should be "hide Succ_63b/64b". So the animations never get hidden and keep playing in the background.

And in the scene with Mika's Mom/Sis, Succ_82b never gets hidden (line 866 should be "hide Succ_82b" but it says 81b instead). And the same for Succ_90b (should be line 977, but says 89b).
Where's succ.rpy?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2357382

Overview:
Perfect Family
is a Visual Novel / Sandbox game

Set in a fantasy world of elves and catgirls. You're an elven boy who lives with a group of friends making a pretend Perfect Family together. You always had feelings for your housemates and with the help of a succubus, those feelings might finally become a reality.

About harem
About lesbian content

Thread Updated: 2023-02-17
Release Date: 2023-02-16
Developer: POHG - - -
Censored: No
Version: Update2
Language: English
Genre:

Planned future content:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Others: ANDROID (PrologueV2)*

Update2 Bugfix: - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Spanish*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2357377 View attachment 2357385 View attachment 2357387 View attachment 2357388 View attachment 2357392 View attachment 2357395 View attachment 2357398
_POHG, I am excited about your game. Incest is a very big fetish for me, #1, actually. Pregnancy is #2, so you can understand my excitement. I am downloading the game now and look forward to playing it immediately. The characters look cute and beautiful. Love the "loli" looking characters especially. (all characters are over 18, of course) Already, looking forward to upcoming versions and the newer tags. Thank you, I life my short skirt and flash my already wet and sticky panties at you with lots of love and appreciation.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
for the "futa x female" and "male x futa" is it to be assumed by using that order that there won't be any futa x male? Or is the order irrelevant and there will be optional futa x male content? I assume the former because it would have to be it's own scene whereas male x futa scenes could just be variants on the straight scene with a dick added.

2.60 star(s) 15 Votes