DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I said what I said. At the very least have him watching behind a close door or on a chair while the old man or little dude takes control, the wife slowly falling into lust
Only after proper communication, no sneaking around thinking he won't know.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
This game brings it on every update. The story or renders may not be the best, but this game Fucks!!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
In the main page of Patreon the dev posted a warning saying
"There is no incestuous content in this game, and there will be no incestuous content in the future."

I whonder whats going to happen with Arnold's grandchildren :unsure: ??
Personaly I wouldn't mind seeing Arnold having some action with his granddaughter she looks hot.
wait what? there won't be sex between arnold and the busty milf? that would be a real disappointment cause thats why i am primary here for and not just (pretty damn hot) teasing

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
wait what? there won't be sex between arnold and the busty milf? that would be a real disappointment cause thats why i am primary here for and not just (pretty damn hot) teasing
That incest thing is a fan made patch.
Im sure we will get some steamy content with her and Arnold.

thx for the share. very much appreciatd but i didn't get any new content (?)
New content in this update is the company Dinner with Eric (young guy)

To get this you have to pick the Choice to continue to tease Eric, and go to his Dinner instead of Arnolds Grandchildren (thats for the next Update)

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
That incest thing is a fan made patch.
Im sure we will get some steamy content with her and Arnold.

New content in this update is the company Dinner with Eric (young guy)

To get this you have to pick the Choice to continue to tease Eric, and go to his Dinner instead of Arnolds Grandchildren (thats for the next Update)
thank you very much!

Reactions: Autark

BadHentay

Apr 23, 2018
what is not working?
Sorry, I think I didn't explain it right. I use an in-game activator, which deactivates and activates, but every time I deactivate, the name reverts to the default "Arnold". Then I fixed it with a fix, I don't remember who made the activator because it's been a long time since I downloaded it, but here it is. I gave him a slight auteration.

I posted it in case someone had the same problem.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes