beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
love the game ,is there more content on patreon?
I second this question, if theres extra stuff that deals with harder NTR between the wife and Arnold I would subscribe. Involving the husband isnt really my thing. Good game though, keep it up and wish you success!

Cobaltjeans

May 12, 2020
It's not exactly like that. I try to release previews every week, even if sometimes I can't, but the game update, at least until now it's always been one a month. Also regarding the tiers, the $10 tier downloads the game on release day, the $5 tier after 5 days, the $3 tier after 10 days, at the moment there are no other differences.
Your work is amazing. I just want to say thank you :whistle:

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Only difference that I notice is if you want wife to tease little coworker and going to dinner or not but not going to dinner will open scenes with Arnold in new updates it seems
yes ... and it is ... So I think that there are two so far.:unsure:..THANK YOU.!!!

Reactions: sucelust

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
yes ... and it is ... So I think that there are two so far.:unsure:..THANK YOU.!!!
Yes, up to now, there are two but, I wouldn't be so sure that the party route excludes scenes with Arnold, conversely the route with Arnold excludes the party route, but even in this last case I don't think the story is develop solely with Arnold.
However, in any case I am confident that it will be fun, it is part of the style of this dev to trigger the thrill of the unexpected while waiting for the various H-scenes that follow.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Oh my god I think I'm in love. :love:
Congratulations K4Soft you really made the Perfect Housewife. Her model is so hot and sexy that no words can describe it. And God, I love her footjobs :love::love:. I can't wait for every next update.

P.S. Can someone please add a fan signature, I would like to add it to my profile. Thank you.

Reactions: Freki.g

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
interest in the game seems to have lowered by the absence of activity on the thread lately

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes