Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
View attachment 2481603
but let's see... here who enjoys the woman's view... Arnold, the homeless man, her husband, or all of us in front of the computer screen?
by the way... the tramp has his iphone sticking out of his trousers.
hahahahahaha
;)
Some pubic hair, in my opinion, would improve the vision ... :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Like this

Let's hope Dev hears prayers and performs some miracle....perhaps suggested by her perverted husband.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Goddamn, which game is this?
It's not a game, an image of Lara art delivered from the net.

As stated by the dev, in the future, this game could get this quality of rendering and updates in a shorter timeline, if the funding meets the expectations.

Last edited:
Reactions: shamelessshame

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Damn, I wish this thread have more talking/interaction, it seem very quiet recently.
What would you like to talk about, sir? You might want to wait for the next update for people to be more active.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Hello guys, I'm looking for a game similar to this. Are there any game recommendations like Perfect Housewife?
Try Couple Duet of Love and Lust - Watching My Wife - Lost in Paradise - Babysitters - Deliverance - The Tyrant - Lily of the Valley - The Office Wife - A Perfect Marriage

Reactions: AlexGrin

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Try Couple Duet of Love and Lust - Watching My Wife - Lost in Paradise - Babysitters - Deliverance - The Tyrant - Lily of the Valley - The Office Wife - A Perfect Marriage
You mentioned some projects, including some interesting ones but, in my opinion, this one remains unique, apart from the fact that, until now, this dev's punctuality is very few matched here.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes