K4Soft

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I haven't used any mods.
I started from scratch on the previous update as my previous saves didn't work and I just hit enter for the names.
Screen grab of my game folder
View attachment 2451629
Sorry, but in the three images you inserted in your previous post, the sentences where there is no name are from the narrator. However there were some issues in previous updates regarding character names, but that should have been fixed in the previous update. Unfortunately, you would have had to restart the game to stop having problems with names.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Sorry, but in the three images you inserted in your previous post, the sentences where there is no name are from the narrator. However there were some issues in previous updates regarding character names, but that should have been fixed in the previous update. Unfortunately, you would have had to restart the game to stop having problems with names.
aha
Thank you for that... I will try out a restart

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Did you choose the right route?

This update is only about the visit of the grandchildren.

Well the problem then would be how I do it because since the saves I can't get to this update I simply play the last scene and it exits the game, I played it from the beginning and it does the same to me, my problem is that it doesn't jump from the previous update to this ..... please how do I do it?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Well the problem then would be how I do it because since the saves I can't get to this update I simply play the last scene and it exits the game, I played it from the beginning and it does the same to me, my problem is that it doesn't jump from the previous update to this ..... please how do I do it?
Did you choose to go with Arnold to his family, because to me it sounds like you expect it to happen after the dinner party, which is wrong.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
or atleast background music
Don't know man, i've seen some dudes cursing background music like it's the plague and saying they mute it instantly because they don't care for the dev's shitty ass music. Maybe dev's should do a poll, if people want it they can add some music.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes