CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
hey guys,
i have complete forgot to wrote that i updated the incest/releationship mod and the replay mod since maybe an hour.I changed the incest mod name to releashionship mod because actualy it is not a incest mod because the mod changed arnold to the father from the mc and not to his wife.Have fun with it:)
Btw if someone have a better name for the releationship mod let me know
Alabama mod ?

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
That review will just be deleted for being disingenuous and hyperbolic, eg your entire post. You're making this game out as some extreme fetish compared to netorase which it absolutely isn't. It's actually quite tame due to the wife's insistence of keeping hubby in the loop.
My all-time favorite NTR game is "A Couple's Duet of Love & Lust", which has an old fart as a LI. But there's a very important distinction: it is not forced upon you and the game is not centered around that character.

The old fart portrayed here looks to be at least 90 yo and makes Gollum look like a prime Alain Delon. Games centered around rape, bums, old farts, smegma, tentacles, pets, shotacons etc. may be part of a NTR based game, but they'll always be extreme fetish, no matter if you like it or not.

I want to make myself clear once again: I have no problem with the game and its content, but with the misleading reviews that fail to mention the fact that this game is centered around a fetish. Extreme or not it is a fetish within a fetish. Asses and scrotums of a 10 years old looking kid and a Guinness Record holder in longevity are situated at the extremes of lifespan at least and have to be mentioned.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
This forum has become a real mess, before all game releases appeared on the primary page and on the secondary page, to download, now it only appears on the update page and you can't find the game to download anymore, what rubbish.
It's full of games with an announced update and you can never find the game here to download. Fuck these DV.:mad:

Reactions: Zepts

Morgue

Aug 9, 2016
Sorry for the late reply back just got this new update about 20 min ago...
My Mod still works with it... here is a link for it.....

oogushi

Nov 26, 2020
I know no one asked me for my opinion, but will give it anyway. :p

Keep the husband's flat ass behind the camera.........
i agree with this opinion nobody asked for.

the anal scene made me laugh so hard though. arnold just got a facial LOL. surely when dev was making the picture he had some idea where that cum spraying out her ass would land?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes