latex lvr

May 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:

Did anyone else think the Engrish was especially bad in this update?
Her and his and he and she?
Although bad I can put up with the bad English. What I personally find confusing is the name of the hubby and wife missing in the dialog's, makes it hard to follow who is saying what or who they are talking about

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Although bad I can put up with the bad English. What I personally find confusing is the name of the hubby and wife missing in the dialog's, makes it hard to follow who is saying what or who they are talking about
You pressed enter when asked what their names are before typing anything, so their names are blank too, I made the same mistake the first time.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You pressed enter when asked what their names are before typing anything, so their names are blank too, I made the same mistake the first time.
normaly it should come they default names when you wrote nothing.Do you use a mod? can you maybe tell me where no names are?

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
normaly it should come they default names when you wrote nothing.Do you use a mod? can you maybe tell me where no names are?
If the dev fixed it since then, it should be fine, this was in the first release, I think.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Possible but had their names showing up at the start of the game. It was from version 2301.
couple of screen grabs from latest updates.
1678258671691.png 1678258502939.png 1678258563503.png

• Love
Reactions: Pasodelostoros2019

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I have difficulties playing the most recent update, even when I restarted the game it does not continue for this update.
can you help me?

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
I have difficulties playing the most recent update, even when I restarted the game it does not continue for this update.
can you help me?
Did you choose the right route?

This update is only about the visit of the grandchildren.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
D103CB05-C00D-433E-8EC7-8A248208653E.jpeg
do we know will next update continue the grand children path or will it go back to him going to the office after the party?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
couple of screen grabs from latest updates.
wired.The name variables are there in the scipt file.I need more informations.Did you use a mod? what did you do in the start for the names? Did you try a new start? because i needed that too i think it was the last or a version earlyer

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
wired.The name variables are there in the scipt file.I need more informations.Did you use a mod? what did you do in the start for the names? Did you try a new start? because i needed that too i think it was the last or a version earlyer
I haven't used any mods.
I started from scratch on the previous update as my previous saves didn't work and I just hit enter for the names.
Screen grab of my game folder
1678353933966.png

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes