gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hey guys,
i updated the replay mod for the game version 2309.And about the releationship mod.I can only work on that on sunday.I have now late shift in my work and i will be home around 11pm and i will then not work the mod.I hope you guys can understand that.Anyway have fun with the replay mod :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
P.S: I haven't played the game at all so I don't know who Arnold is but the phrasing itself is also plain unintelligible.
And thats the problem in my opinion.You don´t know who arnold is

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Damn i got tempted to believe we were getting a creampie this update but nope. Honestly the intro of the other girl ruined the scene for me.:cry:

akmid60

Mar 6, 2021
The fuck is wrong with you?!

Entitled brat.
Funny you call someone an Entitled Brat because they believe people should of waited for this site to update the game. So the deveolper could possibly get paid for his hardwork. But, everyone on here and even you making this comment that wanted this on day one is not an Entitled Brat I suppose. I really hope the developer adds DRM. I would love to see people pissed off about that lol.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Well... The wife is fucking her father in law, and soon, the nephew of her cuck husband. (Not blood relative incest)
Cucks don't get to fuck my dude. That "cuck" husband fucked 2 women other than the wife and she fucked 2 guys so far.

Reactions: KiraJames

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
It is one of the best games around, but since v2307 there are no choices whatsoever. It's simply a pp presentation.
Hope this will change in the next version.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
GAAAAA!! I am so sick of this question Over, and Over, and Over AGAIN!!!
It's a good way to identify people so obsessed with this thing, that will engross your ignored members list, because most probably you don't have anything to discuss with them anyway.

CyberL4d

Dec 24, 2018
I'm currently undecided whether to play this game or not. because it doesn't look like a game with enough lewd scenes. I want to jerk off at least three times. How many times has the wife fucked so far (other than husband)? This number will determine whether I give this game a chance.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes