SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
I wanted to wait for more content to be developed so I haven't played it yet. But I want to know if at least there is already unprotected unfaithful sex with the wife or not yet.

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
PerfectHousewife-2309
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​
WTF game leak on same days it out?

Reactions: Bosti

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Thought its will be at least a big update after he skipped one month but nope still just one short scene -.- Maybe will come in a year back, then there is at least a bit playable content.
He didn't "skip one month", he took a month off. Means he didn't work on the game at all for a month, to clear his mind take a break from the daily grind. So that means this update had the same time put into it as the previous ones, not that took 2 months to work on this particular update.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Is the incest spicy & well written or is it bland, practically retconned-in by just renaming otherwise normal relations/appellatives?

Last edited:
Reactions: Buster65

FAQtime

Jan 7, 2018
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2307.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

Android port: Mega . The android port is created from the user Roy26633356 . The port is the game version 2307 and it has both mods

Change log:
We need you be our hero

Reactions: arvitus

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2307.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder
I will be patiently waiting for an update of the mod b4 I play the update. :)

Goonie

Oct 11, 2017
I wanted to wait for more content to be developed so I haven't played it yet. But I want to know if at least there is already unprotected unfaithful sex with the wife or not yet.
It's more like wife-sharing. She never does anything the husband doesn't want.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Is the incest spicy & well written or is it bland, practically retconned-in by just renaming otherwise normal relations/appellatives?
Well... The wife is fucking her father in law, and soon, the nephew of her cuck husband. (Not blood relative incest)

manneychin

May 8, 2017
We need you be our hero
I will be patiently waiting for an update of the mod b4 I play the update. :)
Could you please explain what the mod does?

Unfortunately, I can't understand this:
Releationship mod : The mod changed Arnold to the father from the Mc
P.S: I haven't played the game at all so I don't know who Arnold is but the phrasing itself is also plain unintelligible.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Well... The wife is fucking her father in law, and soon, the nephew of her cuck husband. (Not blood relative incest)
Do you know if and how incest is improved by the mod linked in the first post?

There is also an incest patch/mod made by Morgue linked in 1st post but (1) it's unclear what it does and (2) seems to be outdated as it looks unchanged since v2212.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes