Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Other things that I forgot to mention was the last 2 updates, Oliver has been 100% in complete control of every single situation. The Scene on the couch where Stephany is riding Arnold and the condom breaks... She immediately jumps up and apologizes after Oliver points out the condom broke. Then Oliver decides if he wants her to continue or not. He dictates when Stephany gets to play and IF she plays or not. The next scene with Arnold, its Oliver that pulls out and tells Stephany to ride Arnold. Later on in the same scene, he's the one that flips her over and tells Arnold how to fuck Stephany, but tells him that he can't cum in her. He later gave Arnold permission to have sex with her outside but again, didn't permit him to cum inside.
Oliver is fully in comtrol at all times really. If he says he's not ok with something, it won't happen, and only when he's ok does anything move forward
For now, yes, Oliver is in control, but...as they say, a hunting rifle hanging on the wall will fire someday! Or Oliver will blink...:LOL:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Other things that I forgot to mention was the last 2 updates, Oliver has been 100% in complete control of every single situation. The Scene on the couch where Stephany is riding Arnold and the condom breaks... She immediately jumps up and apologizes after Oliver points out the condom broke. Then Oliver decides if he wants her to continue or not. He dictates when Stephany gets to play and IF she plays or not. The next scene with Arnold, its Oliver that pulls out and tells Stephany to ride Arnold. Later on in the same scene, he's the one that flips her over and tells Arnold how to fuck Stephany, but tells him that he can't cum in her. He later gave Arnold permission to have sex with her outside but again, didn't permit him to cum inside.
Oliver is fully in comtrol at all times really. If he says he's not ok with something, it won't happen, and only when he's ok does anything move forward
Yes, it is, but, in my opinion, nothing prevents the dev, in the future, from deciding to insert scenes of betrayal or anything else including ntr, I don't see the problem also because the entire audience cannot be satisfied, any plot, the dev , will decide to follow and it happens for any project here.

Last edited:

jellybonnn

Mar 19, 2019
I'm not sure if there will be a pregnancy scene. There is no pregnancy tag among the tags of the game, but there is a creampie tag. I guess over time many characters will have creampie scenes with Stefany, and the first one will be Arnold.
I feel like Arnold is the most important character after Stefany and her husband and the rest are side characters. The story started and developed with him. He has an important role in the developer's story. Anyway, on the developer's patreon, subscribestar and itch.io pages, there are always Stefany and Arnold in the pictures, there are no other characters (this may not have been changed because the developer did not attach importance to it). We do not know what we will encounter in the next update, maybe it will be more understandable after a few chapters.

My expectation is that there will be a pregnancy scene of Arnold and Stefany. The husband will accept his wife's desire to have a child with Arnold. The first child of the sex-crazed Stefany will be from old Arnold who is in the autumn of his life.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
why Stefany not sex with romio and only give blowjob
and he kiss his mom that way think we will see mother+ son
also am looking story of his mother she look sexy
not like girl from boss house why she vist in next update

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes