Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
2309_preview_05.jpg 2309_preview_06.jpg
v.2309 Third Preview!
This is the third preview of the next update.

Here are two images for this preview, while Tony and Frank were leaving MC and Stefany's house, Mrs. Sayuri arrived, she wanted to surprise them, and give some news about the advertising campaign.

In the first image it is Mrs Sayuri who is surprised, entering the living room and finding Stefany struggling with Arnold's cock.

In the second image, Stefany happy to see Mrs Sayuri, jumps on her and welcomes the lady with a lot of affection.

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

See you soon!

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
The dev has been inactive for a while on twitter. Anyone care to share some of the current preview images?

Yaushua

Jul 1, 2017
Perfect Housewife [v2307] [k4soft]
Developer: k4soft - -

****** Spanish Translation. 12/08/23 ******

Well, guys... official update on this game again.
Here's a nice busty girl who's into the game and I think she's going to have some good parties, as the game is still in the making, but that's what it's all about.
I think it's already been translated over here, though not manually.
I know this game is not to everyone's taste, but as always, there are tastes for everyone and we don't all have to agree.
Download the patch and place it in the root of the game.
As always, thanks to the creator for his time and dedication in creating the game and I hope you enjoy it.
Best regards.
Darax.
;)

******************************************************************************************

Bueno, chicos... de nuevo actualización oficial de este juego.
Aquí tenemos a una buena tetona que le va la marcha y creo que se va a pegar unas buenas fiestas, ya que el juego está en proceso de creación, pero va encaminado a eso.
Creo que ya lo han traducido por aquí, aunque no de manera manual.
Sé que este juego no es del gusto de todos, pero como siempre, hay gustos para todos y no tenemos por qué coincidir todos.
Descargar el parche y colocar en la raíz del juego.
Como siempre, dar gracias al creador por su tiempo y dedicación en crear el juego y espero que lo disfrutéis.
Saludos.
Darax.
;)

If someone wants an animation of this kind of his favourite game, tell me and I'll make an animated gif for his user profile (send me a private message and image to make... That for now it will be free... hahahaha)

;)

bro, does your translation include the incest mod?
pls add INCEST Mod :love::love::love:

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes