Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
v.2309 Here is the First Preview!
Here is the first preview of the next update.
Arnold's grandchildren have returned to their home, with the hope that their problem with the missing money will soon be solved.
As seen at the end of the previous update, Arnold met the two spa men and took them to say hello to Stefany and meet Oliver.
Stefany excited by the meeting invites the two men to dinner, but she remembers that she lacks some things in the house, so she asks Oliver to accompany her to do the shopping.
At the market Oliver meets Dante, the owner of the market, where his wife goes shopping every day.
Let me know in the comments what you think.
As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

See you soon! View attachment 2902158 View attachment 2902159
2309? Where did version 2308 go?:oops:

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
The more updates that come out, the more interesting it gets. I hope it continues like this and in my opinion if it adds a villain we would really want to see this game...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Juventuse1

Creativemind

Jun 26, 2023
v.2309 Here is the First Preview!
Here is the first preview of the next update.
Arnold's grandchildren have returned to their home, with the hope that their problem with the missing money will soon be solved.
As seen at the end of the previous update, Arnold met the two spa men and took them to say hello to Stefany and meet Oliver.
Stefany excited by the meeting invites the two men to dinner, but she remembers that she lacks some things in the house, so she asks Oliver to accompany her to do the shopping.
At the market Oliver meets Dante, the owner of the market, where his wife goes shopping every day.
Let me know in the comments what you think.
As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

See you soon! View attachment 2902158 View attachment 2902159
Hmmm this is getting interesting

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. I think he use year+month.
since he did take a month off, theres no 2308 update.
probably we get a public release next month first or second week

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
The more updates that come out, the more interesting it gets. I hope it continues like this and in my opinion if it adds a villain we would really want to see this game...
I doubt there will be anyone because Stefany has never cheated and then from the way k4soft made this story I don't think a villain will try to blackmail Stefany or Mario for some reason will blackmail Stefany for sex finally as you well know Mario looked like a villain at all start of updates but K4soft hasn't created its story yet

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
He took a month off after a year straight of delivering updates, but he's back to working on the next update that is currently planned for end of this month.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
whos gonna knock up stefany first
Judging by the ending of the last update, it looks like a threesome is on the way! And Oliver, as always, will end up with a handjob...!If I understand the question correctly ... Just the right time to appoint a bet! :D

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Judging by the ending of the last update, it looks like a threesome is on the way! And Oliver, as always, will end up with a handjob...!If I understand the question correctly ... Just the right time to appoint a bet! :D
I think Albert will cum in her cunt

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes