jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I am wondeirng how Arnold is going to creampie Stefany's pussy while her husband is near. I think we know that Arnold wants to knock her up.

• Angry
Reactions: Ru1n

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I am wondeirng how Arnold is going to creampie Stefany's pussy while her husband is near. I think we know that Arnold wants to knock her up.
I think that in the next updates this problem will be solved by anal sex between them .. And there already this dilemma will not matter ...:D

Reactions: jamiehmcw91

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I think that in the next updates this problem will be solved by anal sex between them .. And there already this dilemma will not matter ...:D
I think that Arnold will have his nephew to take Stefanys husband away for a drink, which would mean he planned that. As Stefany ask if she can fuck Arnold her husband says yes but he cant cum inside your pussy. Arnold agrees to this but he gets a text from nephewe saying her husband is drunk then Arnold cums in her pussy and Stefany ask why he did that, he replys I want to be the first to knock you up

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
why mario not in story anymore
he first guy grap his wife touch her
then he become jerk at party bandicam 2023-08-25 09-32-29-926.jpg
wish he come back
sometime add jerk and husband hate him add spicy in story
he need back some way with wife and husband maybe spy on them
or mario spy on them to look what happen betwen them and eric know there secret

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
why mario not in story anymore
he first guy grap his wife touch her
then he become jerk at party View attachment 2876990
wish he come back
sometime add jerk and husband hate him add spicy in story
he need back some way with wife and husband maybe spy on them
or mario spy on them to look what happen betwen them and eric know there secret
Why do you guys want to see the couple with a guy that they've both said they don't like?
I see him as tangible evidence that Stephany really only does "fun stuff" with people that she likes, and that are kind to people she cares for. It's something she's said multiple times and the fact that Mario hasn't gotten anywhere with her is proof of her statement.
He'd need completely change his character around to get further involved, and seeing as he's a complete piece of shit, that will be hard to do.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I think that Arnold will have his nephew to take Stefanys husband away for a drink, which would mean he planned that. As Stefany ask if she can fuck Arnold her husband says yes but he cant cum inside your pussy. Arnold agrees to this but he gets a text from nephewe saying her husband is drunk then Arnold cums in her pussy and Stefany ask why he did that, he replys I want to be the first to knock you up
The dev clearly said, it will stay fully ntrs. So, sure I would like to see that she accidentally getting knocked up but I highly doubt it will happen.

Reactions: Negan0p

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Why do you guys want to see the couple with a guy that they've both said they don't like?
I see him as tangible evidence that Stephany really only does "fun stuff" with people that she likes, and that are kind to people she cares for. It's something she's said multiple times and the fact that Mario hasn't gotten anywhere with her is proof of her statement.
He'd need completely change his character around to get further involved, and seeing as he's a complete piece of shit, that will be hard to do.
that why i say he find way and not play her rule
he can do revenge and back to kick rick ass again or make company fire him for steal or anything to make her do help him
do blackmail stuff
hard way
chalang part game if wife want easy way not fun
there be action on game make wait next update fun

Gabrielss

May 11, 2022
he can do revenge and back to kick rick ass again or make company fire him for steal or anything to make her do help him
do blackmail stuff
hard way
I agree, since he was the first secondary character to appear in his work, he must also be developed in the work, now what the dev will do with him is another story

ArcRT38tp

Oct 12, 2021
do blackmail stuff
hard way
It is a cheerful work, funny and entertaining situations for the protagonists. What is the need for it to become an NTR!? Why humiliate the protagonists or blackmail them!?

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
It is a cheerful work, funny and entertaining situations for the protagonists. What is the need for it to become an NTR!? Why humiliate the protagonists or blackmail them!?
cuz its a game
if devlop not make path in game the game will end up repeat it self and wife sleep with kid and old man now with boss and next oldman in spa...he will out idea
after if he make same sex with them he not add something new and not be exciting to wait and we not know what happen like what he start game u wait somthing happen
game is for deficule path and make fan look for next update with something shock or ask what happen next
he have mario can make many update with him with new story line
he can creat in dinner or bus he can add gropping in crowded bus or seduce driver ...deliver guy ...

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes