hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
This game ended being halfway decent after all the new updates. I had no expectations after the first release many moons ago but every since the condom came off, the game has been a chef's kiss. I truly wish the old guy steals the wife away from the hubby tbh. All the sharing is cool and I dont care for humilation NTR but it would be cool if the husband suddenly tells the wife to stop and she keeps secretly having an affair.

That DP scene on the beach was friggin HOT!
Did you get an explosive boner on that DP scene? Double trouble. :sneaky:

Reactions: Ooh

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
All these NTR games recently posted here in F95 and not a single one of them can you play as the bull. I started writing a VN about playing as the bull through the whole story and stealing multiple women from their men. Problem is I don't have the time or resources to do all the 3D modeling, renders, animations, etc. So all I have is the beginning of a story.
if you play as the bull is not netorare lol

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I agree, I want this scumbag Mario to have sex with her.
Well so far he’s the only cock Steph, won’t jump on. But here’s an idea why doesn’t Mario just dress up like an old fuck, rub Ben Gay all over himself, get a fake cane and talk to Steph in old man voice & Steph will jump his bones and ride him till he’s worn out IMG_1310.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

frangel221

Apr 17, 2023

surmann

Sep 3, 2022
I fixed my Mod

Fixed name probs in the other files......
I added the incest patch
I added the ability to rename the old man
I redid the hover animation on the main menu

hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2307.Let me know if i missed something.Have fun with it :)
Download link:
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

Android port: . The android port is created from the user Roy26633356 . The port is the game version 2307 and it has both mods

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello friends. When I install these two packages, I encounter such errors, what should I do?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hello friends. When I install these two packages, I encounter such errors, what should I do?
the mod from Morgue is outdated.His mod is for the game version 2212.That could cause that.In your game forder should be a file called traceback.txt.You can attach this file so we can see the error

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes