labestianegra

Nov 4, 2020
I know but someone in the middle of the thread said that android will work for iphone. If it wont, can you play it on iphone at all

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
I know but someone in the middle of the thread said that android will work for iphone. If it wont, can you play it on iphone at all
I already saw some devs doing for iphone, so it can be done...
But honestly i don't know how to

yessiyuri1

Sep 14, 2022
I already saw some devs doing for iphone, so it can be done...
But honestly i don't know how to
Andiod .apks anyone can make and install on (pretty much) any Andriod device.
Iphone .ipas anyone can make BUT cannot be installed by everyone.
ONLY Jailbroken or dev enabled iphones can side-load user created apps.
(if you're jailbroken but don't know how to side-load, you got bigger problems)

Looks like renpy has documentation on the IOS process:

IMO I think it would be SMARTER for everyone if someone was able to create a Renpy application that can be used to play renpy games, rather than create 1 game per app. But still, it would have to be approved by Renpy and then Apple so that jailbreaking isn't required.
BUT it would require A LOT more work than just porting the game to ios, since the whole renpy library would need to be nested within xcode and then have some type of translation layer for it to work correctly. AFAIK xocde doesn't play nicely with other languages.

Reactions: cebs

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
Nice id prefer it to be Arnold to cum in her pussy and knock her up
I think we will see creampie part in October update. it is sad that k4soft will take rest for September anyway i will always respect his decision, by current update i think not only arnold staying with the couple now lol (2 other old man)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think we will see creampie part in October update. it is sad that k4soft will take rest for September anyway i will always respect his decision, by current update i think not only arnold staying with the couple now lol (2 other old man)
This scene will be in Steph’s future probly while mc is jacking off in the corner
IMG_2247.png

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes