sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Why everyone have to be so ugly??
Even the wife!!

why think that..wife look good she anglina jolie
oldman ok
husband bold man as type cuck husband
only person think not look kid is erik he face from far ok but when talk husband look older

am looking for mother of big guy return in story
also mario want see him back story

Reactions: Pokony63

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Because beauty is subjective and no one forces you to play with it or comment on bullshit
That's the internet for you, when someone sees something they don't like they just have to make a comment on it insted of moving on with their life. That's how much people focus on things they don't like intead of doing something they do.

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
so chick is mc's mom but also wife but arnold is mc's dad so shouldnt arnold and chick be married instead of mc or is arnold chick's dad its getting very confusing who all these grandchildren mc's kids or mc's nephews what the fuck is this shiiiit! scenes and models are great btw!
Exactly!

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
so chick is mc's mom but also wife but arnold is mc's dad so shouldnt arnold and chick be married instead of mc or is arnold chick's dad its getting very confusing who all these grandchildren mc's kids or mc's nephews what the fuck is this shiiiit! scenes and models are great btw!
I imagine you downloaded the different version instead of the real one because in the original version Arnold would be the neighbor of their old town but the grandchildren are really real

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
if the translation is correct, in my opinion you are drunk ...

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
Hello everyone

I would like to know if there is a model of the woman

or which model to use to make it

if a kind soul could help me

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes