bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
well unfortunately imo, it seems this game has done the same as many others have done before it,
and that is, it has gone from a great Netorase game with heaps of potential,
into a choice-less Netorare game where the wife just fucks and or plays with everybody without any input from the player.

This game started strong, with the player having control(choices) of who and when the wife fucks and or plays with.
However in these last two updates, it has basically felt like a kinetic novel, that is leading more into cuckolding(Netorare) rather then the advertised wifesharing(Netorase) genre.

Just my Opinion, so take it how you want. :)

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
well unfortunately imo, it seems this game has done the same as many others have done before it,
and that is, it has gone from a great Netorase game with heaps of potential,
into a choice-less Netorare game where the wife just fucks and or plays with everybody without any input from the player.

This game started strong, with the player having control(choices) of who and when the wife fucks and or plays with.
However in these last few updates, it has basically felt like a kinetic novel, that is leading more into cuckolding(Netorare) rather then the advertised wifesharing(Netorase) genre.

Just my Opinion, so take it how you want. :)
Your opinion has been discussed and clarified here many other times, this demonstrates your laziness in even simply reading a few pages earlier and not only that, it also demonstrates, considering the repetition of the question, that you are part of the metaphor of those soldiers, with the skull huge, so much so that they had to melt an entire tank to get him a helmet.

• Angry
Reactions: bigphil963

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
there are bugs in the routes of this game

early on you have 2 choices:
- take arnold home (arnold route)
or
- go to the company party when you have fun with the intern computer kid (kid route)

on arnold route later when you meet the huge guy who is kid's friend(erik's friend Romeo) the dialogue says "thanks for the company last night" and a short dialogue starts about last night, WHICH NEVER HAPPENED in this route
(until "maybe because the images of her sucking his cock...")

and even before that there is a small route problem where the kid already knows that he is needed to help arnold's grandchildren, but it's not on screen that they told him in this route. (on the kid route it works)

there might have been something minor but i dont remember, but this is critically unexplainable.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hi guys. Here's what the dev said.

Let me make a premise: I don't want to use DRM to protect my work from those who continue to publish the game on f95 the same day that I release an update.
I apologize to any patreon members who feel cheated of their privileges. I am truly saddened by this continued lack of respect towards you and my work.
I'm really getting tired of that. In addition to the fact that the number of new patreons not growing for a few months now, are actually decreasing.
I don't ask that the game never be published on f95, I just want you to wait at least 10 days to do so. I don't think it's such an impossible request. But above all, by waiting this short time, you would allow me to grow.
So I inform you that either the situation changes and my request to wait at least 10 days before publishing the game on f95 in the next two months will be respected, or I will be forced to use DRM to protect my work.
Sorry for the outburst.​
I was telling people something like this was coming. I was ignored so now 2 things can happen. Either DRM, or he may just become disheartened and quit. 10 days really isn't that long. Other devs I've seen have a much longer wait time.
Imo he should increase his highest Patreon tier to match other devs that never get their games released early like the other dev in my Sig charges $30. His game doesn't leak until he uploads it himself. He also has a 1 month wait time iirc from highest tier to lowest. Sucks, and I know Gooners wanna fap, but devs gotta eat or they'll just quit.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys.
i updated both mods today for the current game version 2309.Keep in mind who downloaded the replay mod earlyer must be redownload that again because a few sentences from the script file 2307 was changed so i had to update both mods for that too.Have fun with it :)

Last edited:

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Ever since the condom broke in that one scene, I've been crazy excited anticipating every update X)

Reactions: ant007
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes