El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Completely agree! I wish I knew how he's doing that
Well, I know nothing about making games, but it must be that he is using good software/models that produces this effect. I wish more game makers would use it.

ant007

Mar 27, 2020
Content
After the very long weekend, the working week begins again, and as usual Stefany has a very full morning.
In the first image Stefany is at the spa, and makes the usual video call to Oliver, but this time it is Arnold who films her, while she plays with Tony.
In the second image. Stefany sends a selfie to her husband, informing him that she was shopping in Dante's market.
After the video call and the selfie, will Oliver be calm or worried?
Let me know in the comments what you think.
As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.
See you soon!
2310_preview_01.jpg
2310_preview_02.jpg

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
Guys, just want to ask about is there any unoffical female voice over that u guys know, cuz i havent seen any female voice over on the internet for this game?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Guys, just want to ask about is there any unoffical female voice over that u guys know, cuz i havent seen any female voice over on the internet for this game?
If you care enough just use the Renpy narration software or change the Windows Narrator voice.
Alternatively, there are AI voice softwares as well

Crazyguyyy

Jan 29, 2023
If you care enough just use the Renpy narration software or change the Windows Narrator voice.
Alternatively, there are AI voice softwares as well
How? I just set my narrator but when the renpy windows show it cannot read the text on the game window

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the sex scene where her husband fucks her from beind anal and she rides the old man's dick with her pussy way REALLY hot - except for two things: 1. i wish the old guy would have sucked one of her great tits and the more important part 2. her neck wouldn't have looked so long/stretched. :/

wanted to point this out already when the update got released here but either didn't had the time or forgot to post it. but i don't even know anymore if the creator reads comments here but why not give it some (hopefully good) feedback.

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
Here is the second preview of the next update.
After work, Oliver and Stefany decide to give Erik a ride home.
In the first image Stefany sits in the back seat with him, while Oliver drives the car.
In the second image, Erik doesn't miss the opportunity to slip his hand between Stefany's thighs, and she obviously doesn't resist the young intern.
Will Erik limit himself to touching her pussy, or will he try to get something more from her?
See you soon!
2310_preview_03.jpg 2310_preview_04.jpg

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023
In the first image Stefany sits in the back seat with him, while Oliver drives the car.
In the second image, Erik doesn't miss the opportunity to slip his hand between Stefany's thighs, and she obviously doesn't resist the young intern.
Will Erik limit himself to touching her pussy, or will he try to get something more from her?
See you soon!
View attachment 3016354 View attachment 3016356
hot asf

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
See you soon!
View attachment 3016354 View attachment 3016356
He should be getting a hummer, and then when he’s hard enough, she hops on & when he’s ready to cum she swallows it all, cause nobody wants cum stains on their seats :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JaxMan
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes