Griev

Dec 7, 2021
No. The November 1st update only has a single choice which is an optional groping scene. And no creampie yet either.
I recommend ya'll skip this one. The Nov 1 update was so mid it put me to sleep.
What didn't you like about it specifically?

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
like update special with back to mario chracter and laura she hot milf
but her son romeo will be best if devloper add incest with his mom

David Rivas

Oct 11, 2017
Can someone upload or make a lost of all the mods added to the game? I just downloaded the game and want to install all mods.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I've played the new update ( and I'm not the hero you are looking for, sorry). It was a fairly regular update. Not as much action as previous but they are setting up for an interesting next update

• Angry
Reactions: Rastafoo and ant007

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Hello, I want to buy the latest version of the game. I can only pay in cryptocurrencies.
As far as I know, not one game on this site has crypto payments as an option. I posted about this in the open forum a couple of years ago. I guess they are all clueless and would rather have Patreon take a cut of the pie than receive the money directly. Regardless, you won't get anywhere with crypto unless someone changes their options.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Question for the fans.
If there a situation where the MC wakes up only to find Stephanie was no longer sleeping next to him, and he goes looking and peeks inside Arnold room to see them having sex...
Or
Say Arnold comes home from work and find Stephanie and Arnold fuckin in Arnold's room.
Would that ruin the Netorase/ Sharing fantasy for you guys?

Reactions: sAs14

Will619

Mar 26, 2023
Question for the fans.
If there a situation where the MC wakes up only to find Stephanie was no longer sleeping next to him, and he goes looking and peeks inside Arnold room to see them having sex...
Or
Say Arnold comes home from work and find Stephanie and Arnold fuckin in Arnold's room.
Yes. That would represent a break in the way this story has developed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JaxMan and Griev

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
Question for the fans.
Or
i like idea think make her cheat without him
even devlop add he watch her doing by hole key bedroom find what she do
also he not know what happen in spa when call him first time see her with many guy

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Question for the fans.
Or
For me, absolutely not, on the contrary it would improve the situation, but they are points of view and making it exciting depends on the dialogues (before, during and after) and on the dynamics that the betrayal would trigger, I also think that this dev does not lack the skills to develop this circumstance and, if desired, could make it optional to avoid offending the sensitivity of someone who does not share the possible opportunity.

Reactions: Griev

Nikister1

Feb 4, 2020
Question for the fans.
Or
No, it wouldn't because Oliver doesn't seem like the type who's going to question his entire marriage because Steph does something unexpected, in fact i think he will find it very hot. After though, there would be a conversation and that's it. I like the idea, and as a player would love to see it in the future in some form.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes