Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I hope the relationship between Stefany and Oliver stays strong emotionally, it's the best part of the game, she can ride all the big ficks she wants but I hope the relationship sticks it's really sweet and refreshing
Yea I love their dynamic. Stephanie actually cheers him on as he fucks other women. They BOTH love to watch the other fuck other people, and always cum hard watching it. A true match made in heaven... or hell depending on how you see it!

Ghostyiooo8

Sep 7, 2022
Yea I love their dynamic. Stephanie actually cheers him on as he fucks other women. They BOTH love to watch the other fuck other people, and always cum hard watching it. A true match made in heaven... or hell depending on how you see it!
I agree wholeheartedly my friend, the game started so good because of them loving to watch each other fuck others, and it would be great if it stayed that way because if it doesn't it'll become another boring stale ntr game to drop

Reactions: AlexStandal

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I agree wholeheartedly my friend, the game started so good because of them loving to watch each other fuck others, and it would be great if it stayed that way because if it doesn't it'll become another boring stale ntr game to drop
I agree but I don't think the devleoper has given us any hint of having either one cheat. It is the best part of this game that they are doing this together. The only other game like this that I've found is Exciting Games and that developer has stated their will never be cheating in his game which I think is smart. There are too many games that have that. However, that all being said, if the developer wants to continue he will have to offer something different, not now, but much farther down the road. You can't keep up with the concept of introducing new characters and have the wife interact with them forever. Sooner or later you have to add some kind of intrigue into the game to keep it fresh. Like I said, I don't mean doing anything drastic and I don't want anything happening soon. But say 1 year down the road if he wants to keep the game going he will have to add something to the story to keep people interested. There are many things he could do rather than add a cheating scenario which would turn me off of this game.

Surpriz20

Nov 2, 2020
v.2310 Third and Last Preview.

Here is the latest preview for this update.

Stefany and Oliver decide to go on a night out to surprise someone.

In the first image Stefany is ready to go out, in top shape, no one could resist her charm.

In the second image, a husband and wife are talking in a club and someone is about to go and say hello.

Will it be the person they want to surprise who is coming?

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for the update.

See you soon! 2310_preview_05.jpg 2310_preview_06.jpg

Ghostyiooo8

Sep 7, 2022
I agree but I don't think the devleoper has given us any hint of having either one cheat. It is the best part of this game that they are doing this together. The only other game like this that I've found is Exciting Games and that developer has stated their will never be cheating in his game which I think is smart. There are too many games that have that. However, that all being said, if the developer wants to continue he will have to offer something different, not now, but much farther down the road. You can't keep up with the concept of introducing new characters and have the wife interact with them forever. Sooner or later you have to add some kind of intrigue into the game to keep it fresh. Like I said, I don't mean doing anything drastic and I don't want anything happening soon. But say 1 year down the road if he wants to keep the game going he will have to add something to the story to keep people interested. There are many things he could do rather than add a cheating scenario which would turn me off of this game.
Yea bro exactly too many games go down that road so I hope it stays in the sharing together couple relationship. And yea hopefully the story can remain intriguing without compromising the couple.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Would love to see Stefany getting banged in an alley by many guys taking turns on her. With permission of her husband of course. He would leave her with guys in the club trusting her she will be okay or just leave her with Arnold/Erik in the club and several guys join in on the fun.

Two things can happen here.
1st. With Arnold, she will be in a group bang with Arnold making sure of her safety, like things don't go out of her hand.

2nd. With Erik, things will go out of hand as the other guys will pick oh him and Strfany will come to his rescue offering guys herself in exchange.

OR

She goes hotwifing in the club alone or with the girls, and they all have fun with other guys too.

Love to see these :love:

NTR For Live

Oct 7, 2021
v.2310 Third and Last Preview.

Here is the latest preview for this update.

Stefany and Oliver decide to go on a night out to surprise someone.

In the first image Stefany is ready to go out, in top shape, no one could resist her charm.

In the second image, a husband and wife are talking in a club and someone is about to go and say hello.

Will it be the person they want to surprise who is coming?

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for the update.

See you soon! View attachment 3026622 View attachment 3026623
Come One make it NTRRRRR finally

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
If you are asking about a game like this that’s available on android I would suggest Exciting Games. There is also Another Man’s Wife that includes sharing. Problem is most of the NTR games are cheating wife which I don’t like. The Adventurous Couple is okay but it quickly falls off the rails. I’m sure there are others that I can think of. Oh yeah. Girlfriend Unfettered is pretty good too. Hope that helps
And don't forget "A Couple's Duet of Love and Lust". That is just some all in one game:love:

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes