Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
If there a situation where the MC wakes up only to find Stephanie was no longer sleeping next to him, and he goes looking and peeks inside Arnold room to see them having sex...

MC: Steph! What are you doing?
Steph: I was going to the kitchen for a glass of water and I heard Arnold jerkin' his gherkin.
MC: Yeah, so?
Steph: Well, I could tell he was having trouble finishing, so I offered to help. Is this alright?
MC: Well, I guess so.
Steph: Go ahead, Arnold, keep fucking me! MC says it's OK.
Arnold: Aaaahhhhh!
Steph: Is it OK for Arnold to dump his wad into my waiting pussy?
MC: I don't know, we haven't talked about this yet.
Steph: Hurry, MC, he's getting ready to nut! Can you make up your mind?
Arnold: Aaaahhhhh! Almost there, Steph!
Steph: Hang on, Arnold! MC! Yes or no!!!
Arnold: Steph! I'm getting ready to cum!!!
Steph: MC! Look what you're doing to my poor Arnold! Can Arnold cream pie your wife's pussy?
Arnold: Aaaahhhhh! I'm cumming!!!
Steph: Go ahead, Arnold! Give me your baby batter!!!
MC: We have to talk!
Steph: I have been talking, but you haven't given me the answer that I want!
Arnold: Aaaahhhhh!
Steph: Keep fucking me, Arnold! Fill his wife's pussy with your man juice!
MC: Well, go ahead then.
Steph: Too late, MC! How do you feel, Arnold?
Arnold: Great, just great. I'll be able to sleep now. Thank you, MC!
MC: Right.
K4Soft just check this also this is also good this will make more on h**** for all

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I think it's cool that they fuck without a condom, but I wish she let them cum inside her without her husband seeing, that would be even better.
Just curious, do you see yourself as the MC, or as the guys fucking her? Or do you just simply like the idea of her doing naughty things without her husbands knowledge?

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
This update and the last were not that good or to short or both. The one before them we got a nice one and our moneys worth. Not sure what the cut off at the spa means. Was it on purpose or the developer not having time and just didn't get it in. Hell maybe he is a gamer and his dedication has been hampered by the descent game releases lately. After 2 poor updates it does make a supporter like myself question continuing.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok. I think Im at that point where I feel its time to wrap it up.
Im quite satisfied with it and feel if the dev keeps adding stuff it will just be "the same" scenes with some variation.
I could enjoy if theres branches, as optional stuff that I think some of u like (cheating) even if its not my cup of tea it will create diversity. but I think its time to just give the wife the ultimate gangbang and we get to the "ending-routes"
Im quite curious about the next game and how it will be.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
I think after 2 updates at the latest we will have the usual mindless free to use for everyone whore, the blackmailing kids and the rapist BBC.
It's probably time to forget about this game, wait for the next one and hope that it's a dev with backbone instead of just a hook to hang up your pants.

Bruhtato

Aug 11, 2021
really likin the game, just sad the mc is ugly from what weve seen of him. How you pull that w/out tryna keep up wit yo looks

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes