John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I like the female character in this game (Stefany) but since when is father-in-law incest?
This is what I call incest bullshit, invented after the second bottle of whiskey
Dev please remove Spoiller: Incest, or change the tag name to "Incest Bullshit".
Don't deceive people
Not to argue,
but maybe because it's used as a substitute for a real father, as patreon are merciless on this.
Which makes me think in general, why do people stick to patreon? Can no others compete?
Same with youtube and their commercials? Can no other compete? With offering servers? How hard can it be?? Just my way of thinking.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I didn't think I was superior, I hate NTR and I despise those who like to be cuckolds, I don't want to think I'm superior, I just responded to the guy as I said, I don't play NTR games, if they are avoidable I play, this is the only game of this genre gives me any desire to play. If you think I like cuckold stuff that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion, but as I said I despise those who like being cuckolds and I have no desire to be or like that kind of thing. If you like cuckold stuff that's fine, but just because someone said they despise it, don't put them as someone that like just because they attacked your ego.
Did you ever try exciting games? It’s more of a couple sharing things together. No cheating

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Not really my kind of NTR. but good luck!
I even like NTR but this one was very excessive, the good thing about NTR is when there are routes of betrayal on the part of the husband and the wife finds out, or when the wife starts to always be ignored for everything she wants, then yes, it's worth getting involved an NTR. ;)(y)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I didn't think I was superior, I hate NTR and I despise those who like to be cuckolds, I don't want to think I'm superior, I just responded to the guy as I said, I don't play NTR games, if they are avoidable I play, this is the only game of this genre gives me any desire to play. If you think I like cuckold stuff that's fine, you're entitled to your opinion, but as I said I despise those who like being cuckolds and I have no desire to be or like that kind of thing. If you like cuckold stuff that's fine, but just because someone said they despise it, don't put them as someone that like just because they attacked your ego.
... you are in a cuckold game forum because?? played a cuckold game coz??
Maybe you... are just... well...
There are plenty of games here that are not NTR that you could enjoy? You know? like over 90-95%? and you are here? Not saying you are stupid or such but.. yeah..

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Its some time Ago, that i Played it.

Had Arnold some fun with another women so far?
Because that would be just plain Swinging then.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Really great Game, but it's need a cheating part (with Mario and Mr. Willis or some random guys) to spice up the things.
While I'm not against cheating content in general, how would her cheating on her husband make her a "perfect housewife"?

eg. the point of the game is for her to become, or continue to be, a "perfect housewife" to her husband.

So she does sexual actions/activities that satisfy her husband's (and maybe her own) fetish's, which helps to sustain/improve the relationship between her and her husband.

How would cheating on him affect that relationship in a positive way?

Reactions: SoiCowboy

Benutzername

May 28, 2018
While I'm not against cheating content in general, how would her cheating on her husband make her a "perfect housewife"?

Nobody is perfect!

eg. the point of the game is for her to become, or continue to be, a "perfect housewife" to her husband.

The point of the game is that we don't get blue balls. Everything is allowed for this.

Cheating has no positive effect. That is the point!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Did you hold CTRL and skip all of the game's dialogue after that?
That scene was the hook for this entire update in a way. MC was waiting for her to share what happened at the spa and dreaded what she could have told him. She finally explains the "story" of what happens but then explains that not all of it was true, but she wouldn't tell him which was false. It's left up to player interpretation. Remember a few months ago when MC peeked through the keyhole to see Arnold "fucking" Steph from behind, only to find out they weren't actually fucking? For me... I think she just jerked off Arnold and his friend. I don't think it went further than that as we've not seen her do anything like allowing Arnold to fuck her without permission as of yet. We also haven't seen her suck anyone off without permission. (MC gave Steph permission to 'help' Arnold whenever he gets an erection so she doesn't NEED permission with him, she just asks out of respect for her husband, as that part of the game she likes to play).
Are you delusional or just in denial? Steph and Arnold DID fuck the night the cuck hubbins peeked through the keyhole. She offered to tell him and talka bout it but he decided not to confirm what he already knew she had done. It was never clarified they weren't fucking, and the story strongly hinted that she was, in fact getting fucked, without permission, as a way to try to get her husband over the hump of her getting the dick later by Arnold.

You can keep telling yourself that she's not doing more than what she's supposed to, when she has pretty much from the start, done whatever she wants and then convinces her cuck hubby that it was his idea. What she tells her cuckie and what she's actuallyt DOING we can only assume are much different.

Dev has already stated from the start of the project on Patreon when asked, that Steph will NEVER become a free use cum dump, and will never just fuck ANYONE. She's a sexual person, but all within the confines of the game she plays with her husband. Take Dante for example. He outright stated that she's NEVER even flirted with him before, until MC shows up with her in the store. She's a different person when she's playing with MC. I interpret Steph as an actress getting into a role when its time to "play".

There's been an increase in "slut" talk concerning Steph. Game has been out for over a year now and they play regularly, yet she's only had sex with the 2 people that she's played with since the start if the story. You guys are confusing Steph and MC. MC meets Mrs Syuri and fucks her the next update, raw ... MC meets Jasmine, and fucks her raw after she returns 2 updates later. Meanwhile Steph is still on the same two guys from last year. lol. Chill.
Steph is pretty much a slut. She instigates the sex with Arnold, she also instigates sex or extremely sexual behavior with almost every guy she's been with. Some the MC gave her free reign with (because she'd do it anyway most likely and the cuckie knew it) and others she's instigated the sexual situations with and only then asked/acted like she needed permission.

I think you really need to take the rose colored glasses off and see the story for what it is, not what you think it is, based on how the dev has built it, because you're really overlooking a shit ton of her leading the story, and the sceanrios. All her "I'll make up a story but not tell you what part is true" really means is that she's not actively hiding what she did which was not supposed to be a thing when this whole story started, and gives her a ton of leeway on what she will do or not and all while supposedly staying faithful.

She LIKES being a slut, that's been proven over and over. She supposedly is worried about losing her husband, because he pays all the bills you know, but she's actively and aggressively pushing to see just how far she can go every single time, and constantly pushing the boundaries to total freedom to do whatever she wants with blind acceptance from her truly cuck husband. She's long since liked sex with Arnold more than her husband, she sticks around because she's smart enough to play the situation to keep her bill paying cuck at hom,e and go play with everyone else she wants with no reprecussions.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016

So she does sexual actions/activities that satisfy her husband's (and maybe her own) fetish's, which helps to sustain/improve the relationship between her and her husband.

She's been cheating since pretty much the start with what was agreed on and what she's done. It makes her the perfect housewife for all the cuck lovers who the fetish appeals to. If the see her have sex with anyone, even if the cuck husband doesn't know the PLAYER knows she's making the husband a cuck regardless and that is their fetish appeal.

Reactions: PML 021259

K4Soft

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
The thing that makes me smile the most is that people create stories in their heads, and convince themselves that theirs is the absolute truth, about a story that they are not telling.
The only truth is that Stefany and Oliver are a couple, who after having had an unpleasant moment, mutually decide to try out their erotic fantasies.
Yes you are right, she feels pleasure when she fucks Arnold or Erik, but I don't understand why she shouldn't feel pleasure? When the husband fucks Mrs Sayuri and Jasmine, he feels pleasure, but no one protested and called him a cheating slut.
But you are very wrong when you think that she does it just because she wants to fuck with anyone, because what makes her enjoy it the most, is seeing her husband very very horny, while she is fucking with someone else, that's why she behaves as a slut only when her husband can enjoy her sexual games, obviously except for her way of dressing, let's say slightly provocative. :ROFLMAO:
So trying to pretend that she's a slut who just wants to fuck everyone who breathes is just a waste of time, because that's the furthest thing from reality, wife and husband get along better than ever before, and just as he likes watching her play with others, she likes it too watching him play with others, as happened several times during the story, and for me this is not cheating but sexually sharing the partner with other people.
Regarding what happened at the spa, it is explained very clearly by Stefany that she had not noticed that the video call had failed, also because in previous video calls, Oliver was more inclined to enjoy the video rather than talk.
I hope that my ideas on the continuation of the story are clear enough, if not I will be more explicit, this is and will remain netorase.
Maybe in the future I'll try to do other stories where wife and husband aren't so close (who knows what the future holds), but this story isn't like that.

See you

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
K4Soft brother can you add this function in this game can you show us perspective Stefany what she is doing you have showed us about the MC . show us the as a MC stefany what she is doing you can show us because this is going to be crazy. or what she is doing in spa :HideThePain::sneaky::sneaky:

I'm sorry for my English my English is not good

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Are you delusional or just in denial? Steph and Arnold DID fuck the night the cuck hubbins peeked through the keyhole. She offered to tell him and talka bout it but he decided not to confirm what he already knew she had done. It was never clarified they weren't fucking, and the story strongly hinted that she was, in fact getting fucked, without permission, as a way to try to get her husband over the hump of her getting the dick later by Arnold.

You can keep telling yourself that she's not doing more than what she's supposed to, when she has pretty much from the start, done whatever she wants and then convinces her cuck hubby that it was his idea. What she tells her cuckie and what she's actuallyt DOING we can only assume are much different.

Steph is pretty much a slut. She instigates the sex with Arnold, she also instigates sex or extremely sexual behavior with almost every guy she's been with. Some the MC gave her free reign with (because she'd do it anyway most likely and the cuckie knew it) and others she's instigated the sexual situations with and only then asked/acted like she needed permission.

I think you really need to take the rose colored glasses off and see the story for what it is, not what you think it is, based on how the dev has built it, because you're really overlooking a shit ton of her leading the story, and the sceanrios. All her "I'll make up a story but not tell you what part is true" really means is that she's not actively hiding what she did which was not supposed to be a thing when this whole story started, and gives her a ton of leeway on what she will do or not and all while supposedly staying faithful.

She LIKES being a slut, that's been proven over and over. She supposedly is worried about losing her husband, because he pays all the bills you know, but she's actively and aggressively pushing to see just how far she can go every single time, and constantly pushing the boundaries to total freedom to do whatever she wants with blind acceptance from her truly cuck husband. She's long since liked sex with Arnold more than her husband, she sticks around because she's smart enough to play the situation to keep her bill paying cuck at hom,e and go play with everyone else she wants with no reprecussions.
It's not according to my own thoughts, the dev himself cleared this up himself. You come here every so often to say negative things with ideas you've pulled out of your ass and forced yourself to believe as if your head canon out ranks what the actual Dev has stated himself. Take your personal feelings, and ideas out of the equation.
If Steph was a slut, like say the wife from TACOs she'd have already fucked Mario, the store owner Dante, Romeo, the guys at the spa and MC's boss. The fact that she doesn't but waits until MC is with her solidifies the fact that she only initiates when she can play with her husband. That's why they got into this in the first place.
Your fan fiction interpretation of the situation sounds like a decent VN though, you should hire a team and go make it.

EDIT: Ha I didn't notice my guy already corrected this dude. Oh well!

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It's not according to my own thoughts, the dev himself cleared this up himself. You come here every so often to say negative things with ideas you've pulled out of your ass and forced yourself to believe as if your head canon out ranks what the actual Dev has stated himself. Take your personal feelings, and ideas out of the equation.
If Steph was a slut, like say the wife from TACOs she'd have already fucked Mario, the store owner Dante, Romeo, the guys at the spa and MC's boss. The fact that she doesn't but waits until MC is with her solidifies the fact that she only initiates when she can play with her husband. That's why they got into this in the first place.
Your fan fiction interpretation of the situation sounds like a decent VN though, you should hire a team and go make it.

EDIT: Ha I didn't notice my guy already corrected this dude. Oh well!
She's not a slut, but she acts like one.
pig-sexy-pig.gif

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
One thing that is really missing are Mc's choices, too few and too few incisive, basically the wife just needs to look at his face to get the consent to do what she wants, then I tell myself that there is something wrong with the game , in the end she does what she wants already knowing that her husband won't say no, because we don't have the possibility of choosing, a little too convenient, yes true, we have the choice on the condom, but it's not an influential thing for Mc, on the contrary , we are forced with Mc many times to give a silent consent, without replies otherwise she might get offended, too bad perhaps one of the few games of the genre that could have been a triple AAA, but as always in these NTRs there are always things that make it a game only for the fanboy, a real shame

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
hey guys,
i created a Releationship and a Replay mod for the game version 2310.Let me know if i missed something.

Edit: You need now the gift 2307.zip file for both mods
Have fun with it :)
Download link: Mega
install guid: Extract the files into the main folder

Android port: Mega . The android port is created from the user Roy26633356 . The port is the game version 2310 and it has both mods

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change log:
thanks for the replay and relationship (it's an incest mod, isn't?) but what is the purpose of the gift.zip file?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thanks for the replay and relationship (it's an incest mod, isn't?) but what is the purpose of the gift.zip file?
i would say now it is an incest mod.Earlyer it is hard for me to say that this was an incest mod because the mod started to change only arnold from old neighbor to the father from the mc and after a while i changed jasmine and lucas to mc´s niece and nephew.

Reactions: ken love
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes