SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I'd have to agree with the people saying that the wife is basically leading things and doing whatever she wants knowing the husband will approve. It's been slowly pushed into the direction where his consent/needs/wants are less and less relevant as she will do something and then retroactively get permission. Feels like it's headed towards her doing things without husband knowing or being there (cheating I guess?). Sure he gets *some* pleasure out of it but the way things are going it's hard to imagine the couple having sex going forward. She basically prefers every other dick to her husbands and doesn't seem like she even gets off from sex with him any longer. Does he get more pleasure from watching the wife have sex with others then actually having sex with her? Or getting a pity fuck where she doesn't climax? It's hard to see the couple aspect of the game when she prefers sex with literally everyone else and the husband is less involved as things progress.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I'd have to agree with the people saying that the wife is basically leading things and doing whatever she wants knowing the husband will approve. It's been slowly pushed into the direction where his consent/needs/wants are less and less relevant as she will do something and then retroactively get permission. Feels like it's headed towards her doing things without husband knowing or being there (cheating I guess?). Sure he gets *some* pleasure out of it but the way things are going it's hard to imagine the couple having sex going forward. She basically prefers every other dick to her husbands and doesn't seem like she even gets off from sex with him any longer. Does he get more pleasure from watching the wife have sex with others then actually having sex with her? Or getting a pity fuck where she doesn't climax? It's hard to see the couple aspect of the game when she prefers sex with literally everyone else and the husband is less involved as things progress.
To me it seems that most games of this kind have the same problem.
The wife becomes a degenerate nymphomaniac that sleeps around with anyone except hubby.
The husband becomes a helpless wimp without backbone that allows everything to please wifey.

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
This is the second preview of the next update.

Stefany calls Oliver during work hours, and she asks him to take a couple of hours off from work and come home, but she doesn't tell him what the reason is.

In the first image, Oliver is returning home, after having asked for 2 hours of leave, and on the bus he witnesses a telephone discussion of a girl arguing with her boyfriend, which pleasantly distracts him from worrying about Stefany's phone call.

In the second image, Oliver arrives home to find Stefany and Arnold in the living room waiting for him, and he is very curious and worried about why she made him come home.

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

2311_preview_03.jpg 2311_preview_04.jpg See you soon

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022

Stefany calls Oliver during work hours, and she asks him to take a couple of hours off from work and come home, but she doesn't tell him what the reason is.

In the first image, Oliver is returning home, after having asked for 2 hours of leave, and on the bus he witnesses a telephone discussion of a girl arguing with her boyfriend, which pleasantly distracts him from worrying about Stefany's phone call.

In the second image, Oliver arrives home to find Stefany and Arnold in the living room waiting for him, and he is very curious and worried about why she made him come home.

View attachment 3100659 View attachment 3100660 See you soon
something is cooking :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

PML 021259

May 31, 2022

View attachment 3100659 View attachment 3100660 See you soon
Had Arnold knocked her up?:LOL:

Last edited:

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Is the story being intentionally developed so that MC gets less and less play from his wife over time? This game started with a bang but at this point I'm so used to the "watch your wife do shit with everyone but MC through a keyhole" perspective that the monthly footjob she throws MC feels almost exotic. This girl seeks at every opportunity to not fuck the MC, like what gives?

Reactions: PML 021259

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Is the story being intentionally developed so that MC gets less and less play from his wife over time? This game started with a bang but at this point I'm so used to the "watch your wife do shit with everyone but MC through a keyhole" perspective that the monthly footjob she throws MC feels almost exotic. This girl seeks at every opportunity to not fuck the MC, like what gives?
The couple gets off on this stuff, it's something that both want.
The husband was the initiator, he encouraged his wife to play with others and tease him with it.
It looks like the marriage is healthy, as long as hubby is pleased.
It's not her fault, her hubby can't get off without her being naughty.
She is just a good wife who tries her best to make her hubby happy.

Last edited:

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
They're so happily married that they have ceased all one on one sex or any real intimacy that doesn't involve random dicks (literally and figuratively) inserting themselves into the action? Typically swinging couples still appreciate solo time together, I guess I went into this one expecting more of that given how much time is spent early on highlighting how FMC loves and prioritizes MC. She's spending 12 hours a day playing nurse to some dude who says he can't piss without her holding his cock but he's mouth fucking her on the daily (and now nightly) just fine. The jackass can't even put a shirt on around the house and walks around in his grungy boxers, it's just unnecessarily over the top disrespectful to make the MC look like an idiot (in my humble opinion). I see where the spirit of this overall story is going as I'm continuing to read up to the latest update. I get that this is a cuck builder, in the style of "but the MC says he loved jerking off down a dark hallway for the sixth time this week so it's OK that there were no choices." It's not the "equal partner" swinging story that I hoped for, like Exciting Games. Dollars to donuts it's FMC in the driver's seat here, though, not MC - this is an "ask forgiveness, not permission" broad. Notice what decisions she makes for herself/peer pressures onto the MC vs the ones she occasionally and playfully "asks permission" for mid-act.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
They're so happily married that they have ceased all one on one sex or any real intimacy that doesn't involve random dicks (literally and figuratively) inserting themselves into the action? Typically swinging couples still appreciate solo time together, I guess I went into this one expecting more of that given how much time is spent early on highlighting how FMC loves and prioritizes MC. She's spending 12 hours a day playing nurse to some dude who says he can't piss without her holding his cock but he's mouth fucking her on the daily (and now nightly) just fine. The jackass can't even put a shirt on around the house and walks around in his grungy boxers, it's just unnecessarily over the top disrespectful to make the MC look like an idiot (in my humble opinion). I see where the spirit of this overall story is going as I'm continuing to read up to the latest update. I get that this is a cuck builder, in the style of "but the MC says he loved jerking off down a dark hallway for the sixth time this week so it's OK that there were no choices." It's not the "equal partner" swinging story that I hoped for, like Exciting Games. Dollars to donuts it's FMC in the driver's seat here, though, not MC - this is an "ask forgiveness, not permission" broad. Notice what decisions she makes for herself/peer pressures onto the MC vs the ones she occasionally and playfully "asks permission" for mid-act.
I think this is a fairly typical hot wife story. MC gets board with the same old grind in the bedroom so he encourages his wife to go after other guys. Wife teases him by making him lurk in the shadows while she orchestrates the action.

Last edited:
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Somewhat I have to agree, the loving wife turned into a nymphomaniac who needs constantly dicks to entertain her.
It looks like there is not much space for hubby, but he wanted it that way or she tricked him to believe it.
I foresee that Mario is next who fills her gap, thanks to blackmailing.
It will be interesting to see if hubby is still amused if his arch enemy breeds his wife.
The story could take a nasty turn which would help the game imo.

• Angry
Reactions: PML 021259
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes