Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I think it's obvious the guy is a con who never needed help and was always angling to fuck your wife. If the developer didn't make out of game clarification posts that she hadn't slept with him before, I think it would be assumed by about 98% of readers from context that they were past lovers. He has almost no redeeming qualities and brings nothing to the relationship outside of a bull cock, so FMC's infatuation with him brings her own intelligence and judgement into question. He's one of the least respectful, most disgusting bulls I've had to suffer through in one of these VNs. Even Tyrone from Let The Nightshine In doesn't move into your house and eat your food while monopolizing your girl's time. She gargles his cum literally all day long, then spends so long "putting him to bed" at night that the MC almost never gets laid.

Edit: I forgot when we had to remind FMC that fucking a retarded teenager in his parent's house probably wasn't a kosher plan. Her infatuation with Arnold and the Geriatric Globetrotters is actually not the most nonsensical behavior she's exhibited in this story, so I should probably go easier on the lady. Definitely not a slut according to out of game lore posts, though you certainly couldn't tell from her actions...

Last edited:

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
Usually judged by actions and not by words.
If her looks like a duck, walks like a duck, swims like a duck, and even quacks like a duck, then most likely her is a duck...

Reactions: Adamska

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I think it's obvious the guy is a con who never needed help and was always angling to fuck your wife.
He has almost no redeeming qualities and brings nothing to the relationship outside of a bull cock
She gargles his cum literally all day long, then spends so long "putting him to bed" at night that the MC almost never gets laid.
Someone really dislikes Arnold.

To be honest here, he is not the kind of a guy a hotwife would have sex with.
I guess that's why the dev has chosen him and Eric, they are both unlikely sex partners for a wife like her.
Maybe that is the charm of the game, because the couple chooses not the usual candidates to play with.
Sure the couple could have picked attractive not egoistic guys.
Besides hubby should be more important and should have as much sex than the old bull.
But I guess it's not what the game wants to portray.

Last edited:

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I ran through the game again trying to give the benefit of the doubt to FMC. No, this woman literally does not care what her hubby wants. The entire game is her taking advantage of his passive, wimpy, confused ass. She does whatever she feels like and the author just writes in sentences about the MC cumming seven times jerking himself off in the background which is always "proof of consent." Sentient beings with a spine need not play this game.

The couple's presumably most significant experiment was her actually fucking another dude for the first time. Should probably take that seriously, right? It happens the same day slutwife wants to fuck around with a mentally handicapped guy and then wants to fuck around with the MC's boss after stripping to get a lingerie modelling job. Wow slutwife, that's a lot of strange for one day! The couple returns home for what would presumably be ̶a̶ ̶n̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶e̶l̶e̶b̶r̶a̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶e̶x̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶u̶s̶b̶a̶n̶d̶ slutwife having pre-bought a condom for Arthur so she can fuck him. So clearly she thought this through ahead of time... but does she do anything to mirror what she and her hubby talked about wanting from this experience? NOPE! She fucks Arnold, cums three times, then tells the MC she's tired after a long day so they go to sleep. The game just goes on and the husband never mentions it again... this is the disconnect that non-beta swingers are going to feel with this FMC.

MC describing his ideal first sharing scenario:

lol-1.jpg
lol-2.jpg

Slutwife ̶l̶o̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶i̶n̶d̶ "doing everything her husband likes" LOL
(she never touches MC's dick the entire scene):

lol-3.jpg

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have no clue what the developer has planned but I am a low level patreon and I don’t think he is going down the road of cheating. I may be wrong but I think this game and Exciting Games are both going down the path of sharing without cheating. But then again what do I know

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
And MC thanks fate that he hasn't fucked her for a long time...
She probably already has this from soaking naked 8 hours a day in an old man gangbang sex lagoon, she just tells MC "he makes her wet" all the time to avoid uncomfortable questions. Same end results though, FMC never touches her husband so fate has finally thrown the pitiful lad a bone even though his otherwise nympho wife never will.

Feb 11, 2022
This is the second preview of the next update.

Stefany calls Oliver during work hours, and she asks him to take a couple of hours off from work and come home, but she doesn't tell him what the reason is.

In the first image, Oliver is returning home, after having asked for 2 hours of leave, and on the bus he witnesses a telephone discussion of a girl arguing with her boyfriend, which pleasantly distracts him from worrying about Stefany's phone call.

In the second image, Oliver arrives home to find Stefany and Arnold in the living room waiting for him, and he is very curious and worried about why she made him come home.

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

View attachment 3100659 View attachment 3100660 See you soon
The bitch on the first pic is waaay hotter than steph and that Arnold parent, hope she makes more appearances. Ain't gonna even mention that asian girl because she is straight up alien looking, uncanny valley bitch

I really like steph, but the faces that she makes on the sex scenes just look way too much ridiculous to me

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Gmasterohmighty

Jun 4, 2019
Guys, Please share the third update for our fellow fans.
The creator asked for people to hold off 10 days or else he was going to start doing DRM and he might even stop the project. Read back a few pages, dude really isn't asking for much just that we let him make some money because people have started to unsubscribe because someone posted it right after release.

• Angry
Reactions: Negan0p
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes