Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
The creator asked for people to hold off 10 days or else he was going to start doing DRM and he might even stop the project. Read back a few pages, dude really isn't asking for much just that we let him make some money because people have started to unsubscribe because someone posted it right after release.
i think for update it is unnecessary for hold, i really respect dev opinion for hold on game release, but update i think will make every fan more exiting.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The creator asked for people to hold off 10 days or else he was going to start doing DRM and he might even stop the project. Read back a few pages, dude really isn't asking for much just that we let him make some money because people have started to unsubscribe because someone posted it right after release.
the 10 days to wait is for the game itself and not for the previews pictures

Reactions: Negan0p

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
people have started to unsubscribe because someone posted it right after release.
To blame that entirely on F95 is laughably dishonest, I have a strong feeling this drop in support is coinciding with story quality tanking as well. NTR fans and cucks still eat this story up, but I can't imagine there are many non-beta swingers left excited for the updates let alone paying for them. There are tons of other games on this site with same-day leaks that are making bank on Patreon/Subscribestar because the readers are still engaged.

Reactions: ant007

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
the 10 days to wait is for the game itself and not for the previews pictures
This dev is part of that rare category that updates punctually and keeps its word, I don't think that ten days of waiting changes anything for anyone (even for the images), considering that for most of the games here there are people who, incomprehensibly , wait up to 6 months (and sometimes even longer), also financially supporting these projects, encouraging this trend of slow development which, for me, also takes away interest in following them.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
This dev is part of that rare category that updates punctually and keeps its word
I don't disagree, but you reward that and keep it going by donating more to favored projects. Showing up at the pirate cove asking the pirates to stop smuggling because it's hurting the price of your regulated goods isn't an effective or realistic approach to solving the problem.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
To blame that entirely on F95 is laughably dishonest, I have a strong feeling this drop in support is coinciding with story quality tanking as well. NTR fans and cucks still eat this story up, but I can't imagine there are many non-beta swingers left excited for the updates let alone paying for them. There are tons of other games on this site with same-day leaks that are making bank on Patreon/Subscribestar because the readers are still engaged.
I don't think you need to be a swinger or a cuckold to appreciate a totally unreal project like any other project here.
For the rest I agree with you, but it doesn't justify not respecting the dev's wishes regarding the timing of publications here.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I don't think you need to be a swinger or a cuckold to appreciate a totally unreal project like any other project here.
Kindly notice where I wrote "NTR fans" in the quoted comment. People who read this story to self-insert and enjoy it are cuckolds. All others are NTR fans.

Reactions: PML 021259

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Kindly notice where I wrote "NTR fans" in the quoted comment. People who read this story to self-insert and enjoy it are cuckolds. All others are NTR fans.
I don't understand the meaning of what you write, but it must be the translator's fault.

Reactions: Currahee666

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
Bro you are not posting the game :KEK:update you just posting the preview :HideThePain: so that we can make theory about game

Last edited:

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
He only talked about the update not with photos

• Haha
Reactions: Negan0p

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
K4soft posted this yesterday:

2311_preview_05.jpg 2311_preview_06.jpg
v.2311 Third and Last Preview.

Here is the latest preview for this update.
In the first image Mario tries to scratch Stefany's armor, he has convinced the boss to make a company car available to Stefany and Oliver, at least until the advertising campaign is over, who knows if Stefany will soften up towards him.
In the second image Stefany and Oliver go shopping together in Dante's market, Arnold has been invited by the two new friends Frank and Tony, and therefore husband and wife decide to take advantage of his absence to take advantage of Dante's proposal to let them try its Italian cuisine.
Let me know in the comments what you think.
As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for the update.
See you soon!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
anyother game like this
So when you say a "game like this" are you looking for another game where they are both onboard with what is going on and participates? Two suggestions. Go to the search, type in Neotere and then exclude the Cheating tag. If you want a specific game I would suggest Exciting Games. It is about a man and wife who decide to go into the sharing path. No cheating and both get their chances with other people. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Will619

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Returning to this sub is always hilarious. You see people randomly misinterpreting the game, even after the dev has clarified what's going on and what his goals are for the story. Still people get it wrong, bash the game but are still here like clock work every week to beg someone else to post the update pics, so they can hate fap to them.

lol

sadfuck

Jan 22, 2021
I'm running into a crash immediately after the sex scene with Stefany, Erik and MC's niece and nephew.
If I post the log here would anyone be able to help?

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Returning to this sub is always hilarious. You see people randomly misinterpreting the game, even after the dev has clarified what's going on and what his goals are for the story. Still people get it wrong, bash the game but are still here like clock work every week to beg someone else to post the update pics, so they can hate fap to them.

lol
Nothing new, you can't tell people on the internet how is something or they are wrong, they form an opinion and that will stay the same way for the rest of their lives. You just can't win.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Nothing new, you can't tell people on the internet how is something or they are wrong, they form an opinion and that will stay the same way for the rest of their lives. You just can't win.
At least he tried, staying passive certainly doesn't change anything and your answer is also valid because it underlines a problem to be discussed and improved, even if it is not simple but in my opinion not impossible.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm running into a crash immediately after the sex scene with Stefany, Erik and MC's niece and nephew.
If I post the log here would anyone be able to help?
yes it would help and let me guess you have the error of missing label gift_2307_ja_bj_to_l

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes