Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Did you ever try exciting games? It’s more of a couple sharing things together. No cheating
I don't like sharing either, especially if I control the male MC. If I controlled the female MC, I don't mind, I know it's a bit hypocritical, but I don't like having my MC see someone, being shared. When we control the female MC, I don't care because she's not being cheated on. If she were cheated on, I wouldn't want to play with her either.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
... you are in a cuckold game forum because?? played a cuckold game coz??
Maybe you... are just... well...
There are plenty of games here that are not NTR that you could enjoy? You know? like over 90-95%? and you are here? Not saying you are stupid or such but.. yeah..

Dude, just because I'm on a forum for an NTR game doesn't mean I like cuckold stuff, and since when I need someone telling me what I can or can't play, I may not like the genre, but if there's a game I'm I enjoy playing I'm not going to stop just because I'm in a genre I don't like. I don't like FPS games, but if the game is good I'll play it regardless of my opinion or not. I like it when I debate with someone and the guys have no arguments to refute me and they start insulting and attacking me and telling me to stop playing the game because if I keep playing I will be like that in their eyes. There's no way not to love the hypocrisy that exists today.

Reactions: PML 021259

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Can anyone post what will happen in the next update?
Sorry for my English.
So far all the developer has shown is the wife and husband coming home from the bar and decide to have some fun in the hallway and the next shot shows the old man walking out of his room and seeing them

Ghostyiooo8

Sep 7, 2022
Question for the fans.
If there a situation where the MC wakes up only to find Stephanie was no longer sleeping next to him, and he goes looking and peeks inside Arnold room to see them having sex...
Or
Say Arnold comes home from work and find Stephanie and Arnold fuckin in Arnold's room.
Would that ruin the Netorase/ Sharing fantasy for you guys?
Yea because it's supposed to be shared pleasure between the couple to do stuff like that together

Ghostyiooo8

Sep 7, 2022
The "Arnold accidentally turned of the phone" scene was disappointing, because it shows the dev is listening to the people who want to change the game from netorase to netorare.
It's very disappointing, why do these guys want her to cheat when she's already willing to fuck other guys with permission, I hope the dev keeps the couple together and happy with permission

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
It's very disappointing, why do these guys want her to cheat when she's already willing to fuck other guys with permission, I hope the dev keeps the couple together and happy with permission
Mario will probly blackmail her for sex he’s already not playing by the rules like when she agreed to give him a hug but that’s it he still grabbed handful of dat ass and now that there working together on lingerie modeling he will definately be pushing her harder to do stuff with him

Reactions: gabilaza

Ghostyiooo8

Sep 7, 2022
Mario will probly blackmail her for sex he’s already not playing by the rules like when she agreed to give him a hug but that’s it he still grabbed handful of dat ass and now that there working together on lingerie modeling he will definately be pushing her harder to do stuff with him
I doubt it the dev doesn't seem to right that kind of plot line but who knows

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
When I played through that scene I wondered if the dev just ran out time to finish rendering that scene. Maybe he didn't want to postpone uploading the update after taking a month off and it would have taken too much time to finish and adding dialogue description is quick? I don't know how long it takes to render scenes so just speculation.

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
I don't think you saw in the last update the expression Mario had after the arm, he wasn't happy and looked more like a child than an evil character

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I don't think you saw in the last update the expression Mario had after the arm, he wasn't happy and looked more like a child than an evil character
I’m pretty sure Mario is the evil NTR villian of this game, because he is the only one the mc doesn’t like and tells her that too and he is the company bully too to Eric, I just don’t trust him, but hey if you want to leave your wife alone with him or invite him to move into your bed, knock yourself out

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
If done right, the tension between Mario's attempting to blackmail Steph, and Steph attempting to stop things from getting out of hand could be interesting. Especially if it's just groping with Steph never giving in, but Mario becoming increasingly aggressive.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If done right, the tension between Mario's attempting to blackmail Steph, and Steph attempting to stop things from getting out of hand could be interesting. Especially if it's just groping with Steph never giving in, but Mario becoming increasingly aggressive.
I’d like to see Mario get bullied by Romeo and Eric could be fucking Steph in front of Mario while Romeo is choke slamming Mario through a table :ROFLMAO: and then if you want too add insult to injury after Eric leaves a few cream pies in Steph she can squat over the knocked out Mario and let it drip out on his face
IMG_2656.gif :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: latex lvr

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I’d like to see Mario get bullied by Romeo and Eric could be fucking Steph in front of Mario while Romeo is choke slamming Mario through a table :ROFLMAO: and then if you want too add insult to injury after Eric leaves a few cream pies in Steph she can squat over the knocked out Mario and let it drip out on his face
View attachment 3091514 :ROFLMAO:
Thats pure evil....

I LIKE IT :cool:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Mario will probly blackmail her for sex
Blackmail only really works when the victim isn't willing to tell their partner about the "thing" the blackmailer is using for leverage.

So all Steph has to do is explain what's happening to her very understanding husband, and then they can both target Mario for retribution/revenge.

Like letting Mario think he's going to have penetrative sex with Steph, and then find out that she'll be the one doing the penetration with a large strap-on.

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes