Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
This update and the last were not that good or to short or both. The one before them we got a nice one and our moneys worth. Not sure what the cut off at the spa means. Was it on purpose or the developer not having time and just didn't get it in. Hell maybe he is a gamer and his dedication has been hampered by the descent game releases lately. After 2 poor updates it does make a supporter like myself question continuing.
I think after 2 updates at the latest we will have the usual mindless free to use for everyone whore, the blackmailing kids and the rapist BBC.
It's probably time to forget about this game, wait for the next one and hope that it's a dev with backbone instead of just a hook to hang up your pants.
Needs an option choice on the game, i think it will make the game more fascinating
The criticisms are understandable, even in my opinion, it would be appropriate, to avoid incurring the monotony of the usual routine, for the dev to invent some twists/changes of scene (perhaps even with slightly more elaborate stories and dialogues) to continue to stimulate the interest of the players who, up until now, like me, have appreciated and supported the project, would also be an attempt to increase the financing which has remained almost unchanged for the past few months.

I think, even today, that this project has not exhausted its development potential, if anything it has increased considering the introduction of new and interesting characters during the various phases of development which, among other things, have made Stefany increasingly more of a protagonist than her husband , the latter identified (mistakenly in my opinion) as MC in the OP.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
So, there is no cheating in this game, just plain sharing?
More or less, in the sense that Stefany does almost everything she has to do with her husband's consent, even if sometimes he doesn't seem so convinced and in any case it is Stefany who takes the initiative trying to interpret her husband's tendencies.

• Sad
Reactions: nozu

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
More or less, in the sense that Stefany does almost everything she has to do with her husband's consent, even if sometimes he doesn't seem so convinced and in any case it is Stefany who takes the initiative trying to interpret her husband's tendencies.
A lil bit boring, but ok.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The "Arnold accidentally turned of the phone" scene was disappointing, because it shows the dev is listening to the people who want to change the game from netorase to netorare.
Did you hold CTRL and skip all of the game's dialogue after that?
That scene was the hook for this entire update in a way. MC was waiting for her to share what happened at the spa and dreaded what she could have told him. She finally explains the "story" of what happens but then explains that not all of it was true, but she wouldn't tell him which was false. It's left up to player interpretation. Remember a few months ago when MC peeked through the keyhole to see Arnold "fucking" Steph from behind, only to find out they weren't actually fucking? For me... I think she just jerked off Arnold and his friend. I don't think it went further than that as we've not seen her do anything like allowing Arnold to fuck her without permission as of yet. We also haven't seen her suck anyone off without permission. (MC gave Steph permission to 'help' Arnold whenever he gets an erection so she doesn't NEED permission with him, she just asks out of respect for her husband, as that part of the game she likes to play).

I think after 2 updates at the latest we will have the usual mindless free to use for everyone whore, the blackmailing kids and the rapist BBC.
It's probably time to forget about this game, wait for the next one and hope that it's a dev with backbone instead of just a hook to hang up your pants.
Dev has already stated from the start of the project on Patreon when asked, that Steph will NEVER become a free use cum dump, and will never just fuck ANYONE. She's a sexual person, but all within the confines of the game she plays with her husband. Take Dante for example. He outright stated that she's NEVER even flirted with him before, until MC shows up with her in the store. She's a different person when she's playing with MC. I interpret Steph as an actress getting into a role when its time to "play".

There's been an increase in "slut" talk concerning Steph. Game has been out for over a year now and they play regularly, yet she's only had sex with the 2 people that she's played with since the start if the story. You guys are confusing Steph and MC. MC meets Mrs Syuri and fucks her the next update, raw ... MC meets Jasmine, and fucks her raw after she returns 2 updates later. Meanwhile Steph is still on the same two guys from last year. lol. Chill.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Just curious, do you see yourself as the MC, or as the guys fucking her? Or do you just simply like the idea of her doing naughty things without her husbands knowledge?
This is the only NTR game that doesn't irritate me, mainly because I feel that the MC deserves to be a cuckold, I don't put myself in his role because I think he's useless so I don't feel anything, as for her doing more dirty things I think it's good because she's always done things behind the MC's back, so since I don't give a shit about the MC it doesn't affect me at all and I want him to be fooled even more. I dont have any respect to who likes to by a cuckold.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This is the only NTR game that doesn't irritate me, mainly because I feel that the MC deserves to be a cuckold, I don't put myself in his role because I think he's useless so I don't feel anything, as for her doing more dirty things I think it's good because she's always done things behind the MC's back, so since I don't give a shit about the MC it doesn't affect me at all and I want him to be fooled even more. I dont have any respect to who likes to by a cuckold.
Playing cuckold games
Trying to act cool
Trying to act superior for the community
...Yet is playing cuckold games.
Would I play a maledom game to prove a point? No, I would not.
Would I play a Netori game to prove a point? No, I would not.
Would I play any game just to prove a point in this forum? No! I would not.

How many of you would?
Well.. This "cuck" just did. Good job "trying" to be cool!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
To be fair to my post above, he really earned the word cuck! what a wimp :), can't even stay true to being a cuck. Not even on this forum..
Shiit..

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
i wanted to try this game but it just felt to unreal for me, I am fine with unrealistic elements but.. yeah.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I almost wish they would create the cuck tag instead of throwing everything under the NTR tag. There are only a few games out there like this one where the couple is sharing and enjoying it. While the wife gets most of the action the MC does get his share. Besides this one and Exciting Games most with the NTR tag is all about the limp dicked husband getting cucked by the horse dock alpha male. There are a ton of those games and they never offer anything new

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2285488

Overview:
A visual novel about Netorase (Wife Sharing) No Harem

The story focuses on the relationship between wife and husband (our protagonist),
Stefany is a loving wife who notices her husband's fetishes, indulges them,
at first with hesitation, but then fully enjoying them together with her husband.
The situation becomes very hot for the couple, when Arnold, an old neighbor, very close to Stefany,
gives them a pleasant surprise by paying them a visit, after a long time that they had not seen each other.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-11
Release Date: 2023-11-01
Developer: k4soft - -
Censored: No
Version: 2310
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - - MEGA
Android v2304: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Releationship/Replay - - Spanish

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2666554 View attachment 2285465 View attachment 2666560 View attachment 2285466 View attachment 2666556 View attachment 2666555 View attachment 2285467 View attachment 2666557 View attachment 2285469 View attachment 2666562 View attachment 2285470 View attachment 2666558 View attachment 2285471 View attachment 2666559 View attachment 2285472 View attachment 2285468 View attachment 2666553 View attachment 2666561
I like the female character in this game (Stefany) but since when is father-in-law incest?
This is what I call incest bullshit, invented after the second bottle of whiskey
Dev please remove Spoiller: Incest, or change the tag name to "Incest Bullshit".
Don't deceive people

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes