CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
k4soft, I would love to make a few suggestions as possible scenes. (1) If wifey and grandpa are in a group sex scene, that at some point grandpa starts to finger wifey's ass/pussy and that fingering eventually leads to some heavy fisting, and wifey has a tremmedous climax. (2) I would love to see a group of hardcore bikers force wifey to follow them to their club and they gangbang her. Wifey keeps this quiet from hubby and even starts to visit the bikers of her own free will. (3) How about if wifey meets up with some high school boys who are barely 18, but, look a lot younger? (wink-wink) Wifey likes to hang with them because they make her feel like a school girl again. She let's hubby know about them and they invite the boys to their house to party. As time goes by, the boys even bring some barely 18 year old girls to the party and wifey starts to dress like the girls. Hubby gets to play with the girls like wifey plays with the boys and wifey and the girls play together too. Food for thought, my friend.
Did you change wifey look at all, or is it as simple as a different hairstyle? Whatever it is, I'm loving it. To me she looks a little slimmer and more beautiful. Oh, and I just love her perky, pointed nipples. I would die a happy camper to be sucking on those as my final act, lol.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
I thought sometimes the wife was doing stuff and then telling the husband about it after the fact? Wasn't there a scene in the last update where she jerks off the husband while telling him what she did that day but she purposefully leaves out some stuff she did with a diff old man because he wouldn't take it well or something? I thought it was hinting at that at least but my memory fails me.

Not that I've ever done it but, if you refuse her during some scenes does the game react as if you didn't and plays out as if you allowed her? So a scene might refer to something she previously did even though you refused that scene?
With that scene she tells him at the end that she made stuff up but wouldn’t tell him exactly WHAT part was made up. Similar to the update where everyone thought she was fuckin Arnold in his room a few months back, the wife clarifies by saying in this update that she’s never had sex without him being present.

PML 021259

May 31, 2022
With that scene she tells him at the end that she made stuff up but wouldn’t tell him exactly WHAT part was made up. Similar to the update where everyone thought she was fuckin Arnold in his room a few months back, the wife clarifies by saying in this update that she’s never had sex without him being present.
Yeah, Believe!!! :LOL:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PerfectHousewife-2311
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Majorfapper

Jun 21, 2023
The game became so stale over the last few updates NGL....
It's an unpopular opinion but it's true. I think the main cause of this is that, initially when the game started, updates were released every month; later, they were released every two months, and now, closer to every three months. If the story continued as it is now, with updates released every month, the game would still be fantastic.

Nikister1

Feb 4, 2020
It's an unpopular opinion but it's true. I think the main cause of this is that, initially when the game started, updates were released every month; later, they were released every two months, and now, closer to every three months. If the story continued as it is now, with updates released every month, the game would still be fantastic.
You have it mixed up with another game, this game is still being released monthly.

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
I've come to terms with the fact that the writing in this game is not going to set up route paths and kink selection in a satisfying way for many readers. I want to highlight the problems I personally have with this VN, on the off-chance the author will include more reader agency in the future or takes this into account when setting up stories for new games.

I felt hope at the start of this update, when the couple returned home to find their room unoccupied by an elderly glom-on sleeping naked in their bed. A swinging couple arriving home from a night out at the strip club, so amped up that they want to bang each other's brains out for hours? Awesome! The couple also established that Stef won't sleep around behind MC's back... but then in the very next sentence MC says he actually would enjoy walking in on Stef and Arnold banging behind his back and got a massive erection when talking about it. This all but confirms Stef will plan another "shocking" cheating feint in the future, whether the reader is getting sick of them or not. The MC will love this when it happens, whether the reader does or not. Stef will then begin forcing these scenarios regularly, whether the reader wants them to happen or not. Choices abound!

OK, not the biggest deal. Let's get back to that horned up, post strip club sex with the MC and his wife, a rare and welcome surprise!

1.jpg
2.jpg

Oh no. I forgot...

3.jpg
4.jpg

...Stef needs to include Arnold...

5.jpg
6.jpg

...every...

7.jpg

...single...

8.jpg

...time.

9.jpg

Don't Fear The Reaper has cowbell, Perfect Housewife has Arnold.

Writing a sentence or two about how much an MC likes something does not make a reader also like that thing. Stef having the enthusiasm of a Fig Street whore working overtime while fucking the MC (come on...please...oh yeah...it's good...I came...) and then acting like a gorilla on PCP while fucking others (HRRNGGGGAAAAAHHHHFUCKKK *spasms wildly*) is not empowering or arousing to a non-cuck reader, it is emasculating and confusing. Stef can't go a single day without multiple doses of Arnold dick, which is not equally true of the MC (she can seemingly go for weeks without him). The author shoehorns Arnold into basically every single sexual encounter the MC has with his wife, with zero reader input or narrative reason for him being included. I would not be shocked to find out the author is an old guy named Arnold that looks exactly like Arnold. It's getting to be author self-insert levels of comical how often his shriveled, ugly mug pops into a scene unprompted to fuck Stef in this "choice based" VN. A threesome is set up by Stef with another girl later in this update... HOT! But it won't be a threesome, because Stef has also invited Arnold for....reasons, and she will be busy jerking him off in the background while he four-finger fucks her. We all know shots of geezers getting jerked off by our wives while awkwardly watching us fuck a stripper makes every almost-threesome that much hotter, right guys!? Stef was really prioritizing MC's needs there. After all, what fun would a FFM encounter be without including the same 75 year old conman beggar who's been monopolizing MC's wife in 9 out of every 10 scenes throughout the game?

How about an option, one single time in this game, to say Sit down and watch or go away Arnold, I don't like you and I'm fucking my wife alone for the first time in a month right now. How about an option to talk with Stef about not wanting to rub balls with Arnold and bathe in his wild jizz spew each time MC wants to fuck his wife? There are many "see it or skip it" options for scenes with other bulls in this game, but Arnold is guaranteed action if he's within a 20 mile radius of Stef when she's thinking about sex. If Stef will only fuck her husband during group scenes now, how about giving readers the choice to invite Erik over, or the boss, instead of Arnold? I'd even accept the mentally handicapped guy at this point, which is really saying something. Make Arnold sit on his thumbs and watch, or forget about him in his room for a change. Forcing Arnold (or a group of old men if Arnold has taken it upon himself to invite the nursing home to MC's house) into every intimate encounter the MC has with his wife is not the ideal "Perfect Housewife" scenario for a sizable percentage of readers. The author sets up a variety of male and female partners for the couple, but this is really the Arnold and Stef show. Stef is doing all the things an author-controlled, beta-cuck husband who loves geriatric sex with a conman would enjoy, she's not presenting a variety of options that readers might want to experience while share/swinging with their "Perfect Housewife."

If MC wasn't such a dense wimp, it might have dawned on him that Stef probably stopped by Arnold's room while "cleaning up," just like she did last time, and told him to come out naked later that night because she wanted to fuck him. Why else would a "respectful, good guy" walk out naked and rock hard like that as a guest in someone's house? Why else would Stef insist on fucking noisily outside Arnold's door while peeking on him through the keyhole? This game is full of oddly placed NTR-lite inferences, creating a sense of mistrust and tension that belies Stef's motivations. Why is this woman unable to have passionate one-on-one sex with her husband? If she's able, why has she not once wanted to since they began "sharing?" Her actions throughout the game are sheisty, this is just one example. The MC loves being cucked, but readers who don't share the same preference will always be put off by this story because the only thought process MC has is I told her not to do that but she did anyways and now I have an erection so she must have done the right thing! A selfish wife running the show is standard fare for a traditional NTR story, which this author is basically following beat by beat, except for the occasional "remember, I love and respect my husband" from Stef and an "I love being cucked so much I jerked off 8 times in 3 minutes" from MC. The reader is supposed to believe simultaneously that 1. Stef would never do NTR stuff to the MC (reader), and 2. MC (author) and Stef both get really turned on by NTR stuff. Stef is constantly pushing the boundaries of what even cuck-MC is comfortable with. The couple's experimentation process is Stef saying "I would never do <thing> honey," then later tricking MC into thinking <thing> happened because she likes it or her grandpa boyfriend(s) ask for it, with MC inevitably coming around to say "Wow it turns out when you did <thing> against my wishes I got an erection so I'm not even mad about it now!" Then Stef does <thing> with zero MC or reader input for the rest of the story. Later on a new and more depraved <thing #2> is desired by Stef and the process resets.

What a reader wants to see doesn't matter to the author of this story. The reader is forced to adopt the point of view of an emasculated cuck avatar who is tricked into loving whatever NTR-lite <thing> Stef is craving each update. If reader input isn't going to alter a story (outside of "watch this scene? y/n"), included kinks, or character motivations, why write a choice based VN in the first place? This probably would have been fine as a single path graphic novel instead, especially if the author leaned into the NTR setups they love creating but keep backing out of prematurely. Call the novel Stef Craves the Geriatric NTR Guys and Cucky Trusts Her so readers who enjoy choices and kink variety don't waste their time, everyone wins!

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Great NTR Game. Keep it up your work, k4soft
I Would like to see a Futa characters Or Trans characters in this game, and Fucking wife.

So I had one Question.
There is any futa characters in Future Updates?

Reactions: Kil

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
This does happen a lot, look @ milfycity for an example a year for next update but who is @ fault? The dev or the damn fools that keep paying them for nothing. If them dumb asses would stop paying then then you would see the devs get them updates out a whole lot quicker.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
I've come to terms with the fact that the writing in this game is not going to set up route paths and kink selection in a satisfying way for many readers. I want to highlight the problems I personally have with this VN, on the off-chance the author will include more reader agency in the future or takes this into account when setting up stories for new games.

I felt hope at the start of this update, when the couple returned home to find their room unoccupied by an elderly glom-on sleeping naked in their bed. A swinging couple arriving home from a night out at the strip club, so amped up that they want to bang each other's brains out for hours? Awesome! The couple also established that Stef won't sleep around behind MC's back... but then in the very next sentence MC says he actually would enjoy walking in on Stef and Arnold banging behind his back and got a massive erection when talking about it. This all but confirms Stef will plan another "shocking" cheating feint in the future, whether the reader is getting sick of them or not. The MC will love this when it happens, whether the reader does or not. Stef will then begin forcing these scenarios regularly, whether the reader wants them to happen or not. Choices abound!

OK, not the biggest deal. Let's get back to that horned up, post strip club sex with the MC and his wife, a rare and welcome surprise!

View attachment 3165251
View attachment 3165252

Oh no. I forgot...

View attachment 3165254
View attachment 3165255

...Stef needs to include Arnold...

View attachment 3165256
View attachment 3165257

...every...

View attachment 3165258

...single...

View attachment 3165316

...time.

View attachment 3165283

Don't Fear The Reaper has cowbell, Perfect Housewife has Arnold.

Writing a sentence or two about how much an MC likes something does not make a reader also like that thing. Stef having the enthusiasm of a Fig Street whore working overtime while fucking the MC (come on...please...oh yeah...it's good...I came...) and then acting like a gorilla on PCP while fucking others (HRRNGGGGAAAAAHHHHFUCKKK *spasms wildly*) is not empowering or arousing to a non-cuck reader, it is emasculating and confusing. Stef can't go a single day without multiple doses of Arnold dick, which is not equally true of the MC (she can seemingly go for weeks without him). The author shoehorns Arnold into basically every single sexual encounter the MC has with his wife, with zero reader input or narrative reason for him being included. I would not be shocked to find out the author is an old guy named Arnold that looks exactly like Arnold. It's getting to be author self-insert levels of comical how often his shriveled, ugly mug pops into a scene unprompted to fuck Stef in this "choice based" VN. A threesome is set up by Stef with another girl later in this update... HOT! But it won't be a threesome, because Stef has also invited Arnold for....reasons, and she will be busy jerking him off in the background while he four-finger fucks her. We all know shots of geezers getting jerked off by our wives while awkwardly watching us fuck a stripper makes every almost-threesome that much hotter, right guys!? Stef was really prioritizing MC's needs there. After all, what fun would a FFM encounter be without including the same 75 year old conman beggar who's been monopolizing MC's wife in 9 out of every 10 scenes throughout the game?

How about an option, one single time in this game, to say Sit down and watch or go away Arnold, I don't like you and I'm fucking my wife alone for the first time in a month right now. How about an option to talk with Stef about not wanting to rub balls with Arnold and bathe in his wild jizz spew each time MC wants to fuck his wife? There are many "see it or skip it" options for scenes with other bulls in this game, but Arnold is guaranteed action if he's within a 20 mile radius of Stef when she's thinking about sex. If Stef will only fuck her husband during group scenes now, how about giving readers the choice to invite Erik over, or the boss, instead of Arnold? I'd even accept the mentally handicapped guy at this point, which is really saying something. Make Arnold sit on his thumbs and watch, or forget about him in his room for a change. Forcing Arnold (or a group of old men if Arnold has taken it upon himself to invite the nursing home to MC's house) into every intimate encounter the MC has with his wife is not the ideal "Perfect Housewife" scenario for a sizable percentage of readers. The author sets up a variety of male and female partners for the couple, but this is really the Arnold and Stef show. Stef is doing all the things an author-controlled, beta-cuck husband who loves geriatric sex with a conman would enjoy, she's not presenting a variety of options that readers might want to experience while share/swinging with their "Perfect Housewife."

If MC wasn't such a dense wimp, it might have dawned on him that Stef probably stopped by Arnold's room while "cleaning up," just like she did last time, and told him to come out naked later that night because she wanted to fuck him. Why else would a "respectful, good guy" walk out naked and rock hard like that as a guest in someone's house? Why else would Stef insist on fucking noisily outside Arnold's door while peeking on him through the keyhole? This game is full of oddly placed NTR-lite inferences, creating a sense of mistrust and tension that belies Stef's motivations. Why is this woman unable to have passionate one-on-one sex with her husband? If she's able, why has she not once wanted to since they began "sharing?" Her actions throughout the game are sheisty, this is just one example. The MC loves being cucked, but readers who don't share the same preference will always be put off by this story because the only thought process MC has is I told her not to do that but she did anyways and now I have an erection so she must have done the right thing! A selfish wife running the show is standard fare for a traditional NTR story, which this author is basically following beat by beat, except for the occasional "remember, I love and respect my husband" from Stef and an "I love being cucked so much I jerked off 8 times in 3 minutes" from MC. The reader is supposed to believe simultaneously that 1. Stef would never do NTR stuff to the MC (reader), and 2. MC (author) and Stef both get really turned on by NTR stuff. Stef is constantly pushing the boundaries of what even cuck-MC is comfortable with. The couple's experimentation process is Stef saying "I would never do <thing> honey," then later tricking MC into thinking <thing> happened because she likes it or her grandpa boyfriend(s) ask for it, with MC inevitably coming around to say "Wow it turns out when you did <thing> against my wishes I got an erection so I'm not even mad about it now!" Then Stef does <thing> with zero MC or reader input for the rest of the story. Later on a new and more depraved <thing #2> is desired by Stef and the process resets.

What a reader wants to see doesn't matter to the author of this story. The reader is forced to adopt the point of view of an emasculated cuck avatar who is tricked into loving whatever NTR-lite <thing> Stef is craving each update. If reader input isn't going to alter a story (outside of "watch this scene? y/n"), included kinks, or character motivations, why write a choice based VN in the first place? This probably would have been fine as a single path graphic novel instead, especially if the author leaned into the NTR setups they love creating but keep backing out of prematurely. Call the novel Stef Craves the Geriatric NTR Guys and Cucky Trusts Her so readers who enjoy choices and kink variety don't waste their time, everyone wins!
I appreciate you. You're right though it's lazy writing. That's just how it be if it's making enough money doing updates so the author wouldn't wanna give it up but also isn't really that interested anymore. Having an old man kick it off means either he had a different vision for the story to start or he wanted to start with a dude who wasn't threatening to the mc manhood as they dipped their toes into it. It started out good but it became very generic pretty quickly.

Reactions: Adamska
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes