baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well. I think we are in a good pace.
I don't want the penetration to get too soon. she can please in many ways before that.
but I think we are there soon, the last update where very close to that.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I think this is the update where The D gets on her (have a feeling from the last preview)

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
I wonder the amount of fun we will enjoy in the next week update. waiting is really painful lol.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I would like to avoid any BBC.
because of the BBC genre (that also cover hgames with "dark-skinned" asshole that steal GF) I dislike it.

but, if the DEV could add a "nice" black guy, I have 0 problems with that.
I like that old dude, and the nerdy guy.
I wish for a obese virgin 40-years old to enter the game where the couple will "train"
or a couple where the sex-life is non-existent where the main-couple will "help".

but to add an arrogant, egoistical and a real bastard BBC would ruin it for me.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I would like to avoid any BBC.
because of the BBC genre (that also cover hgames with "dark-skinned" asshole that steal GF) I dislike it.

but, if the DEV could add a "nice" black guy, I have 0 problems with that.
I like that old dude, and the nerdy guy.
I wish for a obese virgin 40-years old to enter the game where the couple will "train"
or a couple where the sex-life is non-existent where the main-couple will "help".

Mario the Mc's coworker is the ideal guy for ntr if one day the dev decides to include cheating, but I don't think that will happen as the title of the game is perfect housewife everybody will stay loyal seeing that both Stefany and the Mc are both satisfied right now

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
agree. it will not happen in the "normal" cheating or stealing way.

but, I could see something like:
- they have sex, and they start talking dirty, about fantasies and all that.
- MC gets a "choice", I would love that u pick "enter person we want to use" that u start a relationship with, without me knowing, without me controlling it, without u thinking of me, just go with the flow.
- Wife will say NO F* Way. but after some discussion she agree.
- the deal is that every "sunday" she will tell what happened during the week (slow progress, dating, first kiss, holding hand, BJ etc)
- now we get a new choice, if she gonna continue or not the relationship.

sure, its not really cheating, but quite close to it, and shes still the perfect wife. its borderline yes. close to a cuck. so it need to be done right to not get into that domain.

but, I don't see the MC as a cuck that would change the setting of the game. I mean, that kind of setting she can cheat and the MC can not go against it. this story is different, its focus on Mc+Wife together and their bond is strong and love each other.
for her to cheat without him agreeing is not working for her personality and game-idea. but of course anything can happen if u really want to.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
This would be a great addition.
I agree, we have already an arrogant antagonist in Mario, he should be enough.
To be honest I would like to see wifey has sex with him. (an affair)
I guess Mario will be the real "bull"
The huge bulk in his pants and his behaviour hints at it.
Mario will cuckold/ntr the MC real hard.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
This would be a great addition.
I agree, we have already an arrogant antagonist in Mario, he should be enough.
To be honest I would like to have wifey sex with him.
I guess Mario will be the real "bull" the huge bulk in his pants and his bahviour hints at it.
As long as it’s optional same with a cocky asshole bully bbc, think (darell from that (Couples Duets game) then I’m ok with it, just don’t want to see her automatically screwing one of them and then acts like I thought this is what you wanted honey

Last edited:
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. Mario is enough for an antagonist.
here I could see:
wife allow Mario to get close, creating angst to the MC
he's in shock, so he's silent about it, and allow the wife and Mario to get close,
he sees his wife show much attention to him, flirting etc.
eventually they go out, on a "date" where the mc feels like a 3rd wheel.
they get home, but surprise, when they get into sex, the wife will start to humiliate Mario
and instead praise the MC. making Mario feel like shit. he will not even get to finish, his weeny will stop function
and while Mc and Wife fucks like rabbits, he decide to just disappear...

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Mario the Mc's coworker is the ideal guy for ntr if one day the dev decides to include cheating, but I don't think that will happen as the title of the game is perfect housewife everybody will stay loyal seeing that both Stefany and the Mc are both satisfied right now
Mario would be perfect for the ntr role, but somehow it's funny that he is possibly the only guy in the game that has no sexual realtionship with Stefany.
So to speak, the ideal bull get's cucked by the couple.
It's like a revenge route without cause.

Reactions: Edrick23 and baka

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Mario would be perfect for the ntr role, but somehow it's funny that he is possibly the only guy in the game that has no sexual realtionship with Stefany.
So to speak, the ideal bull get's cucked by the couple.
It's like a revenge route without cause.
Yeah Stefany hates the shit out of him, he's a bully and she only hugged him to make him stop the bullying of Eric, but I have a feeling that he's going to have a role later maybe he will take advantage of the situation and force her to pleasure him if not The bullying will start again but we'll see.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yeah Stefany hates the shit out of him, he's a bully and she only hugged him to make him stop the bullying of Eric, but I have a feeling that he's going to have a role later maybe he will take advantage of the situation and force her to pleasure him if not The bullying will start again but we'll see.
Yeah you might be right, like Mario could blackmail the virgin into talking Stephany into being blindfolded and then Mario takes over fucking her or it’s a dp which she would definately find out unless virgin lied and said it’s his big shy friend that hugged her, idk

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I agree, Mario is some kind of an *sshole, but I like his character somehow.
At the work party he tried to make the MC jealousy.
I guess games without such a character would be bland, but they are done way too often.
If the couple in this game is able to deny the access to the wife this time around it could be fun.
To cuck the bully would be fresh.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I agree, Mario is some kind of an *sshole, but I like his character somehow.
At the work party he tried to make the MC jealousy.
I guess games without such a character would be bland, but they are done way too often.
If the couple in this game is able to deny the access to the wife this time around it could be fun.
To cuck the bully would be fresh.
Yeah games that don't have antagonists are Vanilla, villains spice up the story and make it more enjoyable and fun to play

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes