Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
when's the update out?
According to forecasts it had to update at the end of the third week of March but the dav announced a slight delay due to hardware problems (see patreon), let's hope it doesn't delay much, before now it was updated monthly and maintaining this cadence I think is also very important for financial support.

Juventuse1

Feb 24, 2023
In my opinion one day Mario will do something good for the husband in the office to be rewarded by his wife

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
We need a Hero...
He always update monthly, that's VERY rare, yeah the renders aren't top tier but that's the only regular thing about it, PH is a great game with a great dev. The game will come, just wait 2 weeks or so, if we leak it everytime he/she will eventually stop doing it!

Reactions: Griev

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Cracks me up seeing all these people saying not to leak a game on a pirate site!! :rolleyes: :LOL: Most any dev who actually puts out a half way decent product with semi regular updates makes way more money than these games are worth! It's not going to kill them if it gets leaked.

Last edited:

disso

Jan 2, 2018
Posted for all (free download) on 10 April anyway

Latest Patreon Release (v2303):

• Supporter: April 3 ☑
  • Follower: April 6
  • Fan: April 10
Latest Public Release (v2302):

Last edited:
Reactions: Yasudoloko

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Cracks me up seeing all these people saying not to leak a game on a pirate site!! :rolleyes: :LOL: Most any dev who actually puts out a half way decent product with semi regular updates makes way more money than these games are worth! It's not going to kill them if it gets leaked.
Perhaps because this game has been appreciated by "amateurs" who compare it with the many junk projects that are updated with impractical timing and often end up abandoned and that achieve disproportionate success compared to this.
Compared in the general panorama, until now, this project and this dev certainly deserve more and not even waiting a few weeks for the public release does not kill anyone.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 57 Votes